Pages:
Author

Topic: pirate payments list -- accounts paid: 23/459 - page 23. (Read 62220 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
pirateat40 gave that attraction, by his scam/scamming.

So BTC will attract the scammers (like we don't have enough of them already).
Well, at least is going to remain an interesting scene.

The problem is here bitcoin is also an economy and personally I don't wanna be part of an economy of scammers. There is a point were I gonna be sick of it and leave, and that's the case for most people.

+1
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
Coming soon- Bitcoin Running Man

THAT is even better..... Scammers hunted by crazy people on a closed course.

I wanna be the Fat Opera-guy with the lights and shit !
Activity: 686
Wat
The problem is here bitcoin is also an economy and personally I don't wanna be part of an economy of scammers. There is a point were I gonna be sick of it and leave, and that's the case for most people.

To solve that problem, why don't we set up something like 'Bitcoin-Death-Match' ?
The community can setup and sanction something where, whenever there is a conflict, the problem can be solved with a simple street fight...?
I for one, would be very interested in this and I know it would keep me around the community longer and I would feel safer.

What do you think ?

I think arbitration and not getting into a contract with someone who doesn't agree to arbitration ahead of time is a pretty good option.

Better Pay-Per-View resale options with my idea, as well as 'end user' satisfaction.

Coming soon- Bitcoin Running Man
I heart thebaron

To solve that problem, why don't we set up something like 'Bitcoin-Death-Match' ?
The community can setup and sanction something where, whenever there is a conflict, the problem can be solved with a simple street fight...?
I for one, would be very interested in this and I know it would keep me around the community longer and I would feel safer.

What do you think ?

I think arbitration and not getting into a contract with someone who doesn't agree to arbitration ahead of time is a pretty good option.

Better Pay-Per-View resale options with my idea, as well as 'end user' satisfaction.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

What do you think ?

I heart thebaron

What do you think ?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

we'll miss you Sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Weird. I submitted the required info but still received nothing.

How weird indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
pirate to gigavps:

hey giga, old bro, old personal friend and pal... tell ya what, if you make that -10 to a +10 on bitcoin-otc, i'll use my new credibility to take more money from people with a false sense of trust, and split it with you any future scam profits.

gigavps to pirate:

done, done, and done.  Glad I could help build your "trust" better, let's cash this shiz out.  Zing!
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
OTC ratings are now a meaningless joke. The Biggest Ass Hat from Texas has not only ruined the Bitcoins public image but also the OTC rating system. Bravo! Did Bitcoin even had any positive public image left to destroy?

To me pirateat40 actually gave publicity to Bitcoins.
The world, the people must know a currency, a bank, a exchange....all in just one computer file exists & called Bitcoin.
If any thing has to be known by many then it must get some attention & attraction.

No one going to hate/avoid USD if some one scams using USD.
As gavin told Bitcoin must go through rough path to get a permanent place.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Honestly... I always thought otc was a joke. Heck anything that has anything to do with irc is usually a joke.
Like i would trust some dork on irc over mtgox? Really?

Yes i realize not all people on irc are retarded..... Prob mtgox admins use irc... But they dont have users trade btc there.
I heart thebaron
Did Bitcoin even had any positive public image left to destroy?

Regardless.... Bitcoin still has ME....and you can take THAT to the bank ! (just not Pirate's bank)
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
User pirateat40, rated since Mon Aug  1 14:18:45 2011. Cumulative rating 89, from 82 total ratings. Received ratings: 66 positive, 11 negative, 5 sarcastic. Sent ratings: 65 positive, 1 negative, 0 sarcastic. Details: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=pirateat40

I clicked the link in the post, but i see excel sheet like rating only.
I don't see the "Received ratings: 66 positive, 11 negative, 5 sarcastic"
How to see that?

Gigavps...     -   All shill, full drama..

OTC ratings are now a meaningless joke. The Biggest Ass Hat from Texas has not only ruined the Bitcoins public image but also the OTC rating system. Bravo! Did Bitcoin even had any positive public image left to destroy?

I heart thebaron
I AM SUPPOSED to be the Troll in the Pirate threads. I hate when others steal my job Wink

It's a job?  Shocked

More like, 'A Labor of Love' Wink
Activity: 868
Scammer tags are for people who do not pay 1 btc loan back or ship a bad video card. Mods are like the us govt and pirate is like a large bank. I am waiting for the bailout next.

Ben 'Bitcoin' Bernanke to the rescue !  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Scammer tags are for people who do not pay 1 btc loan back or ship a bad video card. Mods are like the us govt and pirate is like a large bank. I am waiting for the bailout next.

Or he could pull out fiat-Bitcons or IOUcoins, maybe start a fork of wholly pre-mined failcoins too.
Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Weird. I submitted the required info but still received nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: