Pages:
Author

Topic: pirate payments list -- accounts paid: 23/459 - page 25. (Read 62220 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
I believe we're at 23 now.

Are you sure that #23 isn't the 5000 BTC payment to Vandroiy Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
I believe we're at 23 now.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
This was an entertaining thread to read.

It's strange though, giving reps to someone on blind faith.  And the fact that grubles now gives him a +10 rating as well, three 10's in a row, did grubles get paid out?

Or are people giving perfect rep to him to try encourage pirate to pay them first?

Like I told bitlane: If you can't read the sarcasm on my rating there's nothing I can do for you Roll Eyes
In fact the inspiration came after seeing Clipse flipping out on IRC because pirate is keeping his money.
I can only imagine how I would be if I was drinking or taking anti-depressants because of this whole situation.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
This was an entertaining thread to read.

It's strange though, giving reps to someone on blind faith.  And the fact that grubles now gives him a +10 rating as well, three 10's in a row, did grubles get paid out?

Or are people giving perfect rep to him to try encourage pirate to pay them first?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Any sign of #23 being 'paid' out ? ...... or is this a Monday-Friday, 9-5 Operation only ? (Banker's Hours ?)
Don't you mean "Any sign of #2 being 'paid' out ?"

Considering that out of the 22 lucky souls only one has come forward to disclose their repayment of a little North of 100BTC, I'd say that Pirate's number is worth about the amount of respect he's earned in the last two weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Also, it goes to show that the WoT doesn't mean shit and it was probably the cause why so many ended up fucked.

No it's because people are taking part of a ad-hoc conspiracy is what happens all the time.
legendary
But.... I was using sarcasm as well...LOL

Got it.
I heart thebaron
But.... I was using sarcasm as well...LOL
legendary
Wrong. I know for a fact that he has the required information for at least 2 sub-accounts and has made no effort whatsoever to contact those 2 persons to confirm the information as accurate and proceed to payment.

Please tell me that you are NOT 'psykick' on OTC....PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE.

bitlane, if you don't understand the sarcastic tone on that rating there is nothing I can do for you.
Read it again, please...

Also, it goes to show that the WoT doesn't mean shit and it was probably the cause why so many ended up fucked.
I heart thebaron
Wrong. I know for a fact that he has the required information for at least 2 sub-accounts and has made no effort whatsoever to contact those 2 persons to confirm the information as accurate and proceed to payment.

Please tell me that you are NOT 'psykick' on OTC....PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE.

I heart thebaron
I knew it....nothing but more stall tactics.

I just don't understand the thought process behind this all.

WHO would purposely want to be the most hated person in this community, while leaving themselves so exposed ?
Activity: 504

~boatstat show the same BS:
" Total Accounts Repaid: 22/459 (subject to required information)    "

WTF ? Does the bot actually report: "subject to required information" ?

That si what Pirate added to imply that getting a BTC address and internet handle is required information in order for any more payouts.

Hey, no need to tell me. I was just interpreting, "subject to required information"  for those that were unclear of the meaning..
legendary

That si what Pirate added to imply that getting a BTC address and internet handle is required information in order for any more payouts.

I heart thebaron

Well, HE HAS ALL MY INFO....WHERE the hell is MY payout ?

I was direct and not even a Passthrough account, who signed up in January.

That is what Pirate added to imply that getting a BTC address and internet handle is required information in order for any more payouts.
I heart thebaron

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Any sign of #23 being 'paid' out ? ...... or is this a Monday-Friday, 9-5 Operation only ? (Banker's Hours ?)

" Total Accounts Repaid: 22/459 (subject to required information)    "

Quote from the IRC:

aardvarklondon | so we're still in the mushroom Stage
aardvarklondon | kept in the dark and fed horseshit
I heart thebaron
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Soooo, did Pirate relay any more info to anyone last night at Midnight?

Is he planning on using the PPT bond holders not getting their individual BTC addresses to him as an excuse to further delay restitution? Many of them are wholly unable to comply for a lot of reasons beyond just the few that do not want to give this info. Sounds like a cop out to me. Especially without any valid proof as to why it has been requested to be done this way. The lack of information is frustrating, to say the least.

Stall, delay, divide is classic scammer operating procedures.

A week ago people wanted full balance plus interest up to the minute or repayment.
A couple days ago people would accept 50% to 80% of full balance and drop the interest since closing.
Today most would probably take 50%.
In a couple weeks most will take 20% or less.

Eventually Pirate will probably be able to repay a tiny fraction of what he took in and claim the situation resolved.

Soooo, did Pirate relay any more info to anyone last night at Midnight?

Is he planning on using the PPT bond holders not getting their individual BTC addresses to him as an excuse to further delay restitution? Many of them are wholly unable to comply for a lot of reasons beyond just the few that do not want to give this info. Sounds like a cop out to me. Especially without any valid proof as to why it has been requested to be done this way. The lack of information is frustrating, to say the least.
Pages:
Jump to: