Pages:
Author

Topic: pirate payments list -- accounts paid: 23/459 - page 24. (Read 62220 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I AM SUPPOSED to be the Troll in the Pirate threads. I hate when others steal my job Wink

It's a job?  Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
Gigavps is a shill.  I've come to realize this from his posts about pirate and now this rating.

As my ignorance found out the other day, giga's rating is for past performance and previous transactions and does not reflect anything current.
He also said he would gladly update the situation, if the situation itself were to require it from his standpoint.

I AM SUPPOSED to be the Troll in the Pirate threads. I hate when others steal my job Wink
Activity: 322
Gigavps...     -   All shill, full drama..

Gigavps is a shill.  I've come to realize this from his posts about pirate and now this rating.

Also, I still can't believe Pirate isn't wearing the scammer tag.  How long is it going to take to conclude he is one?  He's not paying, we know that.  He's welched on even his own terms he set when he shut btcst down, which to me makes Matthew lose his bet by default.  WTF?  If this were anyone else, I'd suspect they'd have been hit with it on day one.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
User pirateat40, rated since Mon Aug  1 14:18:45 2011. Cumulative rating 89, from 82 total ratings. Received ratings: 66 positive, 11 negative, 5 sarcastic. Sent ratings: 65 positive, 1 negative, 0 sarcastic. Details: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=pirateat40

I clicked the link in the post, but i see excel sheet like rating only.
I don't see the "Received ratings: 66 positive, 11 negative, 5 sarcastic"
How to see that?

Gigavps...     -   All shill, full drama..
Wait, so we are still pretending Pirate is going to pay out?  Just checking.

Maybe he'll pay in a relative sense: karma is a bitch.

I wish karma was real.  Though I'd settle to just see people actually hang this guy from his balls.

So we are still sitting at 1 confirmed payment?  Or has that number gone up from almost two weeks ago?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-savings-trust-money-returned-list-one-reported-closed-101942
I heart thebaron
My favorite from the whole list is probably this:
14167    mircea_popescu    82    pirateat40    2012-08-29 03:14:41    -1    ran a typical ponzi.

-1    ran a typical ponzi.

Wonder what a day late on a loan gets, +5?

Very nice, although MY personal favorite was the following:

8920   foggyb   27   pirateat40   2012-04-21 14:53:54   5   Paid for my burger

My other favorite seems to have disappeared.... It was the feedback that included the '9000 Rating' comment.....lol
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Karma is a bitch
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

Maybe he'll pay in a relative sense: karma is a bitch.
but I also want to see as many people get their accounts closed and funds paid out as possible before things proceed any further.

Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
My favorite from the whole list is probably this:
14167    mircea_popescu    82    pirateat40    2012-08-29 03:14:41    -1    ran a typical ponzi.

-1    ran a typical ponzi.

Wonder what a day late on a loan gets, +5?
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
That's a modified version of the results of ;;getrating pirateat40 on the #bitcoin-otc channel bot.

The real one looks like:
User pirateat40, rated since Mon Aug  1 14:18:45 2011. Cumulative rating 189, from 82 total ratings. Received ratings: 71 positive, 11 negative. Sent ratings: 65 positive, 1 negative. Details: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=pirateat40

Note the much higher rating, and the higher positive ratings total.
Maybe, now bitlane feel good, for psy giving sarcastic rating to pirateat40.

tnks myrkul
That's a modified version of the results of ;;getrating pirateat40 on the #bitcoin-otc channel bot.

The real one looks like:
User pirateat40, rated since Mon Aug  1 14:18:45 2011. Cumulative rating 189, from 82 total ratings. Received ratings: 71 positive, 11 negative. Sent ratings: 65 positive, 1 negative. Details: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=pirateat40

Note the much higher rating, and the higher positive ratings total.
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
User pirateat40, rated since Mon Aug  1 14:18:45 2011. Cumulative rating 89, from 82 total ratings. Received ratings: 66 positive, 11 negative, 5 sarcastic. Sent ratings: 65 positive, 1 negative, 0 sarcastic. Details: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=pirateat40

I clicked the link in the post, but i see excel sheet like rating only.
I don't see the "Received ratings: 66 positive, 11 negative, 5 sarcastic"
How to see that?

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Like I told bitlane: If you can't read the sarcasm on my rating there's nothing I can do for you Roll Eyes
I think I can safely say that, regardless of whether people can read the sarcasm in your rating, the WoT software that computes scores from it is entirely unable to comprehend sarcasm.

Totally. I can't wait for software to understand human emotions also.
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
Like I told bitlane: If you can't read the sarcasm on my rating there's nothing I can do for you Roll Eyes
I think I can safely say that, regardless of whether people can read the sarcasm in your rating, the WoT software that computes scores from it is entirely unable to comprehend sarcasm.
I heart thebaron
(subject to required information)

The 'required' information.....
here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1122532
Activity: 686
Wat
(subject to required information)

Reminds me of someone mugging you then taking your drivers license so if you go to the cops "they know where you live".
I heart thebaron

In fact the inspiration came after seeing Clipse flipping out on IRC because pirate is keeping his money.

oh the same Clipse that was shilling it up 2 weeks ago? funny.

Oh, I'm sure.

He's already made it quite clear to me that he intends to fuck me over, so that should be all I have left to look forward to, but I also want to see as many people get their accounts closed and funds paid out as possible before things proceed any further. Unfortunately, once open, certain doors can not be closed again.....so there's no point in pursuing a course of action that will only serve to give him further excuses or legally impede his ability to conclude payouts in full.

Activity: 252

In fact the inspiration came after seeing Clipse flipping out on IRC because pirate is keeping his money.

oh the same Clipse that was shilling it up 2 weeks ago? funny.
Pages:
Jump to: