Pages:
Author

Topic: pirate payments list -- accounts paid: 23/459 - page 30. (Read 62218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
Maybe 22 is the number of times he's just fucking with you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Code:
[19:16] <@pirateat40> Total Accounts Repaid: 21/459 (subject to required information)

Since he's paying out again, it might be a good idea to start a new thread.

update: 22 now.

Since there's been no confirmations of payment, maybe 22 is the number of the BTCST accounts he bought off the original account holders at discounted rates.

This makes a lot of sense, or it's possible that 22 is the number of accounts he has the coin to pay off, if they fess up. Where'd I put that popcorn?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
No confirmations. Didn't happen.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Code:
[19:16] <@pirateat40> Total Accounts Repaid: 21/459 (subject to required information)

Since there's been no confirmations of payment, maybe 22 is the number of the BTCST accounts he bought off the original account holders at discounted rates.

Or maybe those are the accounts he paid 200% to.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Code:

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
He repeat the "Total Accounts Repaid: 22/459 (subject to required information)" text too much. Either it's a bot with random timer or he has certain motive. Changing the #btcst title to include that information should be enough.

It is a bot that can be triggered to respond.

I missed the ~boatstat text command from the IRC log, so that's the reason.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
He repeat the "Total Accounts Repaid: 22/459 (subject to required information)" text too much. Either it's a bot with random timer or he has certain motive. Changing the #btcst title to include that information should be enough.
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
He's not paying out.

"(subject to required information)"

lol what a joke.

And with that I got banned from #btcst. lol.  Seems to me he's trying to put pressure on PPT managers to turn over the information he has asked for.

Don't give in.  Fuck this guy.  Seriously.

Getting kicked from his silly channel seems to be a nice right of passage. I am glad I can say I was banned too.

I'm yet to get banned but it is looking like I will sooner or later lol.

Why do you say that?  I have yet to see any indication that you will sooner or later get banned.

As time goes on you will see more and more indication.

So you are going to be an asshat and try to get banned?
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
He's not paying out.

lol what a joke.

And with that I got banned from #btcst. lol.  Seems to me he's trying to put pressure on PPT managers to turn over the information he has asked for.

Getting kicked from his silly channel seems to be a nice right of passage. I am glad I can say I was banned too.

Why do you say that?  I have yet to see any indication that you will sooner or later get banned.

As time goes on you will see more and more indication.

I was banned and I never talk.  It's not much of a chat, a least for me since I'm not allowed to chat.
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
He's not paying out.

lol what a joke.

Activity: 420
Can we have some proof that hes actually paying these accounts? Transaction info, first hand account, anything?

It seems a bit, well, stupid to just take him at his word.
Negative.  This info is NEVER provided.
Right, let's just believe a number with no proof to back it up then. When 459 comes around and nobody has their coins, it'll be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Can we have some proof that hes actually paying these accounts? Transaction info, first hand account, anything? 

Negative.  This info is NEVER provided.
Activity: 700
daytrader/superhero

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Starting to feel a lot like pirate's profiting off the uncertainty he's creating.

Every new announcement he makes he can predict what's going to happen to the PPT's on GLBSE and profit with impunity.

He probably picked up a schload of cheap shares after he declared default, now he's going to pay back a few accounts and sell the shares at a huge markup.  If he doesn't get enough back to cover what he still owes?  then just rinse, repeat.

No, I have no proof.  Just pissed-off intuition.
Activity: 349
Code:

Seeing this does reduce some of my anxiety.  Thanks inau.  Can we expect to see a regular update of BST accounts paid out?
Activity: 322
Code:

This doesn't make sense to me. Does "Repaid" mean paid in full, or just as much as he's planning on paying them? Is he saying that there are 459 accounts that might be paid if they provide "required information" and that he's already paid 21 (or 22)? Or is he saying that he has enough funds to pay back 21 (or 22) of the 459 accounts if they provide the "required information"?

That phrase is much too ambiguous for me to understand with any certainty.

Pirate has put pressure on PPT operators to turn over their clients information for "legal reasons".  This seems to me a game pirate is playing to see if he can create an outrage among PPT bond/account holders to get them to hand over their info so they can be first in "line".

I see nobody reporting they have been paid.  At all.

Yes, but adding "(subject to required information)" as a qualifier doesn't make any sense; either he's paid back 22 accounts or he hasn't. If he's saying that there might be some accounts that won't be paid if they don't cooperate, he should spell it out.

I agree.  In a roundabout way I think that's what he's doing.  He's threatening people with their accounts.  "Maybe you'll get them, maybe you won't.  I will not tolerate mutiny!"
vip

Yes, but adding "(subject to required information)" as a qualifier doesn't make any sense; either he's paid back 22 accounts or he hasn't. If he's saying that there might be some accounts that won't be paid if they don't cooperate, he should spell it out.

I think he did already.. just some people don't consider it possible to comply.
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
Code:

This doesn't make sense to me. Does "Repaid" mean paid in full, or just as much as he's planning on paying them? Is he saying that there are 459 accounts that might be paid if they provide "required information" and that he's already paid 21 (or 22)? Or is he saying that he has enough funds to pay back 21 (or 22) of the 459 accounts if they provide the "required information"?

That phrase is much too ambiguous for me to understand with any certainty.

Pirate has put pressure on PPT operators to turn over their clients information for "legal reasons".  This seems to me a game pirate is playing to see if he can create an outrage among PPT bond/account holders to get them to hand over their info so they can be first in "line".

I see nobody reporting they have been paid.  At all.

vip
Oh that's cute  Cheesy

A pass-through operator posting pirates self-published info.

Yeah, because it wasn't witnessed by 256 other people or anything.  Roll Eyes

It's pirate's credibility which is in question here not inau's.

My post mainly addresses the irony of that happening.

Here's the thing, as long as the number keeps going up, its going to hit someone eventually that will post to the forums.  So as long as the number is increasing fairly regularly, let's just sit tight.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Oh that's cute  Cheesy

A pass-through operator posting pirates self-published info.

Yeah, because it wasn't witnessed by 256 other people or anything.  Roll Eyes

It's pirate's credibility which is in question here not inau's.

My post mainly addresses the irony of that happening.
Pages:
Jump to: