Pages:
Author

Topic: pirate payments list -- accounts paid: 23/459 - page 31. (Read 62218 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
This is insulting. BTCST is a product of this forum. Nobody confirms = it didn't happen.
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Oh that's cute  Cheesy

A pass-through operator posting pirates self-published info.

Yeah, because it wasn't witnessed by 256 other people or anything.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Code:
[19:16] <@pirateat40> Total Accounts Repaid: 21/459 (subject to required information)

Since he's paying out again, it might be a good idea to start a new thread.

update: 22 now.

This doesn't make sense to me. Does "Repaid" mean paid in full, or just as much as he's planning on paying them? Is he saying that there are 459 accounts that might be paid if they provide "required information" and that he's already paid 21 (or 22)? Or is he saying that he has enough funds to pay back 21 (or 22) of the 459 accounts if they provide the "required information"?

That phrase is much too ambiguous for me to understand with any certainty.

Pirate has put pressure on PPT operators to turn over their clients information for "legal reasons".  This seems to me a game pirate is playing to see if he can create an outrage among PPT bond/account holders to get them to hand over their info so they can be first in "line".

I see nobody reporting they have been paid.  At all.
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
Code:
[19:16] <@pirateat40> Total Accounts Repaid: 21/459 (subject to required information)

This doesn't make sense to me. Does "Repaid" mean paid in full, or just as much as he's planning on paying them? Is he saying that there are 459 accounts that might be paid if they provide "required information" and that he's already paid 21 (or 22)? Or is he saying that he has enough funds to pay back 21 (or 22) of the 459 accounts if they provide the "required information"?

That phrase is much too ambiguous for me to understand with any certainty.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
Anyone out of those 22 people can confirm that they got paid?  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks
I find this information useful as I can not hang out on irc at the moment.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Oh that's cute  Cheesy

A pass-through operator posting pirates self-published info.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
He's not paying out.

"(subject to required information)"

lol what a joke.

And with that I got banned from #btcst. lol.  Seems to me he's trying to put pressure on PPT managers to turn over the information he has asked for.

Don't give in.  Fuck this guy.  Seriously.

Getting kicked from his silly channel seems to be a nice right of passage. I am glad I can say I was banned too.
Activity: 420
If I were Pirate I'd pay out to vocal members of this forum who'd only invested tiny amounts, just so I could have more people support me as I propped up my mining scam.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Code:

any transaction ID's?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
It's fuckin bullshit that some accounts (the smaller ones he paid initially) were paid out 100%, while the bigger ones will most likely get fractional amounts.

How do you know?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
It's fuckin bullshit that some accounts (the smaller ones he paid initially) were paid out 100%, while the bigger ones will most likely get fractional amounts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Fuck pirate. This information business is an insincere tactic.
Activity: 322
He's not paying out.

"(subject to required information)"

lol what a joke.

And with that I got banned from #btcst. lol.  Seems to me he's trying to put pressure on PPT managers to turn over the information he has asked for.

Don't give in.  Fuck this guy.  Seriously.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Code:

would be nice to have 21 people confirming this. were they 100% paid?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Code:

Pages:
Jump to: