Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 2. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Nobody knows what has happened with pkr DEV, they are dissapeared for 8 days.

They abandoned it after they failed, they are not coming back, never.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Nobody knows what has happened with pkr DEV, they are dissapeared for 8 days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
After looking at all the options, we decided to launch our own coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deuce-deucecoin-launch-on-satoshi-poker-start-your-free-poker-skin-522898
The concept of PKR was great, but not matched by its management. Lets improve it!

Great idea! PKR developer clearly doesn't care a s..t about his own coin and the small community forming behind it.
Activity: 448
No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar
After looking at all the options, we decided to launch our own coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deuce-deucecoin-launch-on-satoshi-poker-start-your-free-poker-skin-522898
The concept of PKR was great, but not matched by its management. Lets improve it!
Just 4 people undermine a currency that nobody wants. A currency whose dev are missing. There are poker rooms that have implemented Bitcoin payments, and if they have done with BTC, why should not they do with pkrcoin?

Without dev its impossible to do anything. Over 3 weeks mining for nothing Angry.
Is there anything we can do to avoid the disappearance of pkrcoin? I really had confidence in this currency, I had hope that it could be implemented in any poker room.

You can keep mining it
 Is there anything we can do to avoid the disappearance of pkrcoin? I really had confidence in this currency, I had hope that it could be implemented in any poker room.
Activity: 64
To bad that there is no dev. This really looked promising, I really thought I had stuck gold with this one..

What are the changes of the community taking over the development of this coin?? Like they did with tips?
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
So poker coin and pkr coin seems to have failed.  Can someone make a cardroom room coin to tap into a ripe market here?  Let me gambol some coins like a true degen, not asking for much.
If DEV need support, I am willing to donate to help Pkrcoin 300,000. But they have to demonstrate a minimum interest in the development and promotion of THEIR coin.
Activity: 69
totally agree that it takes some time to develop a coin, however for any alt coin having a solid community is of utmost importance. in order to obtain that dev's have to stay in contact with community at least every other day. updates like...give an idea of the projects being worked on, the challenges of those problems, etc. in the "old" fiat world of business these things would be kept private and in house but in the "new" alt coin world these things are discussed out loud. sure there are some limitations, but not that many. now staying in contact with community every other day mite seem like a burden, and takes time away from the development of the coin, but as we see its needed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I would like to think DEV have something going. It is clear that things are not done in a day. To do a something important takes time. They should not let die this coin, at least say something that makes us hope. Pools just generate 3mH mining, a real misery, all for the lack of news from the dev.

The dev is so transparent and interactive... errrr... wait... No, those are the devs for the other coins I've invested in (Klondike, Redd). This was a waste of my hashes.
I would like to think DEV have something going. It is clear that things are not done in a day. To do a something important takes time. They should not let die this coin, at least say something that makes us hope. Pools just generate 3mH mining, a real misery, all for the lack of news from the dev.
Activity: 69
Are the devs still working on their own poker room?

I seriously doubt, he had his chance with satoshi poker and wasted it...

I think we're going to close the pool pkr.internetarena.it very soon.
In that case we will pay everybody before shutting it down.

once your pool closes this coin is officially dead!

hate this is the case but i agree with all of you that dev's f'ed with satoshi poker!

all of us early miners could have hit a nice chuck of money if it reached $1 each, which i believe was possible with satoshi poker. really wish the dev's would have had better communication with the community. i cant speak for the rest of you but if they would have came forward and said pkr community we need your help to get pkr on satoshi, we need to raise $3000 or 5 btc to help them cover the cost of implementing pkr on their site. i would have sent .1btc in a heartbeat maybe more.

I seriously doubt, he had his chance with satoshi poker and wasted it...

I think we're going to close the pool pkr.internetarena.it very soon.
In that case we will pay everybody before shutting it down.

Last Active:   March 13, 2014, 03:00:44 PM

No
Activity: 126

Are the devs working on anything at all?

seems dead

+ huge huge premine and penny bounties... a joke?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
well, PKR, that 400000 premine that you think is worth $3000, is now worth $4. Congrats on preventing a pump and dump. You now reside over a dead and useless coin.

dumbass dev, his arrogance ruined his efforts.

Wasn't going to be this blunt, but yes.

I totally agree.
Activity: 107
well, PKR, that 400000 premine that you think is worth $3000, is now worth $4. Congrats on preventing a pump and dump. You now reside over a dead and useless coin.

dumbass dev, his arrogance ruined his efforts.

Wasn't going to be this blunt, but yes.

you never know what can happen, but I have to agree whit you guys. to bad Sad.

we will see what pkr will bring us.
Pages:
Jump to: