Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 3. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
well, PKR, that 400000 premine that you think is worth $3000, is now worth $4. Congrats on preventing a pump and dump. You now reside over a dead and useless coin.

dumbass dev, his arrogance ruined his efforts.

Wasn't going to be this blunt, but yes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
well, PKR, that 400000 premine that you think is worth $3000, is now worth $4. Congrats on preventing a pump and dump. You now reside over a dead and useless coin.

Well if this coin takes off, no one should be able to whine about the premine because they could've bought as much themselves for 4 DOLLARS!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

dumbass dev, his arrogance ruined his efforts.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
totally agree. With the faith that I had in this coin ....
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
The only clear is that the quote has dropped and purchase orders of pkrcoin are almost nonexistent. I hope DEV have something to refloat the currency or I'm afraid it's going down.
Activity: 107
I did not accused you that you did, my only statement was this is getting clearer as you can see Wink.
first of all I don't know where you guys where talking about and a story has always 2 sides.
that being said.

back to the payment system.
ya as I said before your screwed by the 3th party they hold the key and software.
the api`s you get are probable from enterra to.

so you cant do shit.

unless you tweak the system and only rent the gaming software from enterra and implant a payment system your self.
but I guess that wont happen since enterra wont make a dime then.

al whit all you must ask enterra everything and pay them Smiley that's logic of course.
You draw some wrong conclusions there, but replied to your pm with them. Hit me up there, as from now on, I am out of this thread.

I dint made any conclusion only discussed some options as stated above:

(
Ps I wane add, yes if you pay for the software, also pay fees over transactions, and give fees over the games.

ya I wane add its unreasonable for a custom built software, where they keep earning on.
and implanting a coin must be free (service of the custom build software)  since they will earn on everything.

ofc I don't know the deal exactly whit bitflush. but if its this way its very unreasonable.)

pmed you back

Activity: 448
No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar
I did not accused you that you did, my only statement was this is getting clearer as you can see Wink.
first of all I don't know where you guys where talking about and a story has always 2 sides.
that being said.

ya as I said before your screwed by the 3th party they hold the key and software.

so you cant do shit.

unless you tweak the system and only rent the gaming software from enterra and implant a payment system your self.

al whit all you must ask enterra everything and pay them Smiley that's logic of course.
You draw some wrong conclusions there, but replied to your pm with them. Hit me up there, as from now on, I am out of this thread.
Everything surrounding this coin begins to stink. This currency ceases to interest from now. Not worth to make a miserable pump.
thanks for the info, clear enough.

I have to agree 2000$ a 3000$ for implanting a coin is crazy. that's a bad third party. implanting the coin in the sathosi poker room since the bitcoin is already in there system so adding a new coin wont be that much trouble.
but I guess that 3th party want some free cash for almost no work Wink

I can implant it for some poker coins Smiley.

but I guess the payment system is in control of sathoshi pokerroom 3th party that host the poker rooms?
The software, games and backend for account control are 3rd party (enterra poker), but we have our custom built backend thru API for handling all financial transactions from deposits till bonusses.

I never asked for $3k though...

that being said.

so you cant do shit.

$3000 for a coin implementation is not unreasonable to a custom built software.

What are you talking about?

first of all start reading then you know where I was talking about.
did I ever said it was unreasonable?Huh?
read the whole story, and don`t read the things you only want to read.

where`s your HEAD at?, HEAD at?, HEAD at?, HEAD at?
"I have to agree 2000$ a 3000$ for implanting a coin is crazy"

It's not crazy...... It's 10 year old poker software, and implementing such coin would be a challenge. If you think it's crazy you don't know programming.

now read what you type and analyze it, conclusion big rip off.....

tells me more about you that you don't know how to implement a coin, system and let it work whit the poker software (servers).......
implanting a payment system/coins are easy. biggest problem all poker rooms have is an up to date good working poker software (servers) even the biggest company's in this industry experience these problems.

its gone get hard as buyer same as satoshi poker that you don't have any control over this when you pay some good money for it.
this way enterra always profit the most instead of the hoster that works hard for the money.

conclusion pay way to much for crappy software that works but can work better and more controllable for the hoster.

using this kind of software wont make you independent and you pay big time for it.
all im saying this can be done better but this is the way satohsi chosen.
and they are hands are bounded to any changes and need to pay a lot for easy works.

Activity: 308
That was a huge backfire, lost the chance to make this coin worth something.
yesterday the difficulty increased almost 10 times, today is even lower than before the climb. That quiiere say that people do not support this currency. The development team leaves much to be desired in terms of marketing management. if this does not change .... this coin will die unnoticed
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This is all why I fear this coin is going nowhere. Dev or dev team or whatever comes across as absent, cagey and arrogant.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
After 19 hours: no contact, nobody online. Please let me know if you guys are serious about getting this coin accepted in our room.

I thought we said we would be waiting for your email with quote. I have been speaking with other members of the team and we are thinking about what we spoke. I'm sending you a PM.
I said i would send it when i got it. I was waiting for you to get feedback from your team. Guess we were waiting on eachother then. Please get on some form of IM. Its 2014 Wink

Hey PKRC Dev, this is your chance, don't waste it.  Wink

Ditto

in ditto

bitcoinflush: "In the last 2.5 days I have had 21 minutes of Skype conversation with your partner and after that have received and sent 6 PM's here as nobody of the team is coming online. All I know about the team right now is the first name of 2 members, although from the messages it seems that the team is bigger."

I'm very sorry the PKRC DEV wasted so much of your time and of yours co-workers. I guess a 10 year old child would have spent some minutes more discussing the topic (and why not, reach no agreement, that's not the point, I don't agree with you about the dump and your role in it, maybe because I'm a pool owner (huge pool) and I know who has a lot of coins. I can bet most of them are more willing to offer some of their coins for promotion/bounties/larger acceptance/whatever activity than dumping them at first chance.

I'm not surprised either nobody of the team is coming online to discuss... (There is not such a thing as a "team". Just read this whole thread and you'll see some users posted much more than the dev.)

DEV COME BACK TO YOUR KINDERGARTEN !
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

I have to agree 2000$ a 3000$ for implanting a coin is crazy. that's a bad third party. implanting the coin in the sathosi poker room since the bitcoin is already in there system so adding a new coin wont be that much trouble.

but I guess the payment system is in control of sathoshi pokerroom 3th party that host the poker rooms?
The software, games and backend for account control are 3rd party (enterra poker), but we have our custom built backend thru API for handling all financial transactions from deposits till bonusses.

that being said.

so you cant do shit.

"I have to agree 2000$ a 3000$ for implanting a coin is crazy"

It's not crazy...... It's 10 year old poker software, and implementing such coin would be a challenge. If you think it's crazy you don't know programming.

that being said.

so you cant do shit.

Ps I wane add, yes if you pay for the software, also pay fees over transactions, and give fees over the games.

ya I wane add its unreasonable for a custom built software, where they keep earning on.
and implanting a coin must be free (service of the custom build software)  since they will earn on everything.

ofc I don't know the deal exactly whit bitflush. but if its this way its very unreasonable.

you know where you talking about FlipPro? guess we can leave the Pro and call you Flip?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

that being said.

so you cant do shit.

Pages:
Jump to: