Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 34. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I want to visit in Mecca before I die
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i want to visit to madinah
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I want to go to my holy city such as Mecca and Medina.
Then, i want to go to New Zealand also. I heard from many travel bloggers that country is very good and have a lot of good place to visit. The point is, i must spend my pension money to visit an interesting place. No matter what the price.
Activity: 9
Always want to travel in China, Finland and Norway.
Activity: 52
I've never been out of the country so Japan is the place I want to visit. Japan has a huge part in my life. I grew up watching anime and reading manga. It just brought me to different worlds. That's why my childhood is still awesome. I began studying the culture in eighth grade. Movies and series became my next addiction. Then I practiced singing and dancing to Japanese songs although some may consider it weird because perhaps they don't understand the lyrics. With this fascination, I started teaching English as a part time job to Japanese students online. That made a way for me to make friends with some of my Japanese students. My admiration is just unbelievable! So I hope before I perish I would be able to visit Japan.
Activity: 238
I extremely get a kick out of the chance to movement around the globe however that is just a fantasy , on the grounds that I have no much cash to spend voyaging. Be that as it may, before I kick the bucket I need to movement in japan , in light of the fact that I am a fanatic of anime , I need to see the statues of anime in japan , and I need to see the mt.fuji the cherry blooms , and taste their nourishments like the shusi and so forth. And furthermore I need to fly out in gold country , to feel the icy of the snow , and to perceive how eskimo live in their home called the igloo.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Plenty of places on my list. I'll start with Hawaii, Bali Indonesia, Spain, Brazil, New York, California,
Alaska, New Zealand, Australia, London and Rome.
Activity: 2
Japan, New Zealand, Thailand, India, China...
Activity: 168
i will end up having been everywhere at some point of infinity or another, during my stay on this planet i will check out machu picchu, for some reason i want to see meteor impact sites, and i want to go to sun (at night, so i don't get burned)
Activity: 168
Lost count of travelling to dubai
Activity: 8
I like to visit places like Jerusalem, Lebanon places in related to stories in the bible. Kinda different not the usual or frequently traveled places.
Activity: 22
I want to travel around the world. I want to go to Greece, England, South Korea, Hawaii and in Japan.
Activity: 28
Around the world i guess. There is so many nice places I don't think I know it even exist.
Activity: 130
Before i die, i really want to see Aurora in Islandia, cause is so wonderful when a saw it in youtube. It like the light is dancing.
Activity: 75
I want ot visit Santorini and Namsan tower in south korea Smiley
Activity: 448
I prefer to die somewhere, at a very extreme moment, some very special eave fun.
but to travel better when young, while the body allows, feel comfortable

I so see ..
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

I haven't been to NYC or Rome. I would go to the latter one.

I would really like to go to Swizterland. It has many scenic places that I would like to see. Netherlands(or Norway not sure which one) have the most beautiful flower fields. Pakistan has the Northern areas which I have heard are a must see.
Activity: 224
England, Japan
Activity: 2
i want to visit japan before dying.
Activity: 210
which I want to visit before I die is to explore the world and unravel the unsolved history
Pages:
Jump to: