Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 30. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:27:17 AM
I want to visit arab, I want to live there and I want to die there  Grin Grin
Activity: 34
Singapore, Cambodia, Australia.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I want to go to paris and Newyork city with family because paris become the most beautiful country
Activity: 560
I would to go in Japan and Philippines Islands. But you must to visit Italy before die!  Tongue
Activity: 41
I definitely want to visit New Zealand Smiley

I am actually answering you from my campervan at Lake Tekapo, and I definitely encourage you to do it. It is one of the most beautiful even the most beautiful I visited. Take a van and have fun Smiley

I actually want to visit Japan, Mexico,Mongolia and some others countries in Asia before dying !
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I want to go to Asia before I die.
Activity: 77
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
I want to travel Maldives, New York City, Japan. Its would be really one of my dreamdestinations but now I have no too much time and money.
Activity: 31
Taiwan and Japan
Activity: 11
I want to be in swetzeland.
Activity: 23
God willing, if there is sustenance of the most desirable place to the holy land of mecca, because the most visited place by the ummah of Islam.
Activity: 11
I definitely want to visit New Zealand Smiley
Activity: 45
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

I want to travel around the world but first I want to travel around my country which is Philippines because I wanna know why "Its more fun in the Philippines" Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Space, even the Moon but I'd first have to be able to afford Rejuvenation therapies. Put that way, not entirely outside the realm of possibility, but I wouldn't want to calculate the odds.
Activity: 34
Europe, Singapore,Japan, Cambodia.
Activity: 21
For me, iwant to travel New Zealand before I die, because my idol Anne Curtis theres a reseption on her wedding that is a nice place I like to travel.
Activity: 10
dunno, some exotic isolated beach somewhere in the Pacific
Activity: 6
uhm Maldive islands
Activity: 159
I Just want to go to visit nayagara waterfall.As well as i am interested in visit pyramids in Egypt before die.
Activity: 246
-Mendenhall Ice Caves of Juneau in Alaska
-Mount Roraima in Venezuela
-Victoria Falls
-Bamboo groves of Arashiyama in Kyoto
-Grand Canyon
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
I want to go around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: