Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 32. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
I wanna visit NASA, The Vatican and Alexandria Library.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I amazingly get a kick out of the opportunity to development around the world however that is only a dream , in light of the fact that I have no much money to spend voyaging. In any case, before I kick the container I have to development in japan , in light of the way that I am an enthusiast of anime , I have to see the statues of anime in japan , and I have to see the mt.fuji the cherry sprouts , and taste their supports like the shusi et cetera. What's more, besides I have to fly out in gold nation , to feel the frosty of the snow , and to see how eskimo live in their home called the igloo.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
I want to travel Leh, India. Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
It's my dream to visit Batanes and El Nido in Philippines. Other are Rome, Paris and Greece .
Activity: 18
I want to arab, and to dubai Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 5
I want to visit Singapore and South Korea because they are like absolutely another planet. Lifestyle, culture, cuisine... Hope to get there in a few years Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
It's really weird but i want to put my steps on Moon before i die.
Activity: 238
I want to Visit Taj Mehal in India before I die because its the best point for lovers and I want to visit that place with my girlfriend and enjoy that moment and I am sure I will visit Taj Mehal soon.
Activity: 28
I want to visit Egypt, UK, USA
Activity: 270
I want to go Switzerland & Australia. This two country is my dream land. Hope one day I'm able to visit these two countries. Really they are the most beautiful countries in the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ever since I saw a documentary of Faroe Islands, I badly wants to travel there. That place is magical. Also I want to travel to Island as well
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
I want to travel across India then would like to visit Norway maybe go to Madagascar Cheesy so many beautiful places... only have visited London once
Activity: 21
Murmansk (City in north Russia)
Alps
Dubai
Las Vegas
Activity: 4
Eiffel Tower
Iceland
North Pole Smiley
Activity: 30
I would like to travel to Canada and take part in what I here is some of the best fishing in the world.  I would also like to see the temples in Mexico and spend time in the jungle of some country, where I don't have to fear for my life every minute.
Activity: 41
make a world tour in 90 day
I am someone who fears the heat. So from young atlantica has always been my dream country to step foot in. Titanic has influenced me quite a bit too. So before i die i definitely must step foot there!
Activity: 27
Im not looking forward to travel to a specific country, but a country with a tropical climate and luxurious resort would be nice.
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
I would like to travel European countries and Brazil before I die.
Iceland  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: