Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 35. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I want to go to Iceland, Finland and Norway. Hopefully get to watch the Northern Lights there. Also would like to travel to Mongolia to see the steppe culture in the country.
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
I don't know. Because I don't know when I am going to die lmao. But I want to travel the whole world so I can explore how beautiful earth is.
Activity: 191
I want to visit Egypt.

Before I die, I want to travel in Rome and Japan.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Japan and Korea in Asia
Germany and Switzerland in Europa

At least one of them in two years i hope.
Activity: 152
Merit: 11
cuba
new zealand
australia
colombia
Activity: 20
Well, i want to go Bahamas. Love their Natures
Activity: 65
Well I want to visit all over the world. I am an adventurous guy. I like to visit each and every beautiful places of this world. Like
Italy, France, Germany, England, Brazil, Argentina, Portugal many more
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
I want to go Cuba or North Korea before I die.
Activity: 126
Cuba
Hong Kong
Japan
Germany
USA
UK
Poland
France
Canada
Mexico and Spain are the places I want to visit before I die
Activity: 179
The first place I would like travelling since I was a little child is Amsterdam.Don't know the reason but I really like that place guy's
Activity: 14
At the present time I might want to movement to nations where is warm atmosphere, similar to Africa, Australia ect.. I might likewise want to visit little island like Hawaii. I might want to fly the world over with the plane, which is around 16K km in case I'm not mixed up. I might likewise want to visit Japan and see Its novel engineering and I can even now name more on this rundown, I need to movement in a great deal of spots.
Activity: 184
I am an Islamic person when asked where I want to go before I die so the answer is only one Arabic, every Muslim is obliged to worship in that country even if only once in their lifetime
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
I want to go to the Swiss Country in the summer, enjoying the Alps in the daytime. Looking at the snow-capped peak under the sun..
Activity: 44
I want to travel Japan, Italy, Germany and Australia. These place are beautiful.
Activity: 11
I want to go to the house of God and all my extended family
Activity: 123
I want to visit China before I die. Undecided
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I want to travel to Canada, Mexico, Russia, Japan, Germany, and England.

Japan would be the most interesting, the people there will probably stare at me.
Activity: 51
Too many to list.
Activity: 14
December 29, 2017, 12:44:15 PM
Japan
China
France
USA
Germany
Columbia
Brazil
Jamaica
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
December 29, 2017, 12:42:23 PM
Places I would like to visit before I die, Germany, America, Italy, Canada, and Brazil. Beautiful beaches of Brazil are my top priority.
Pages:
Jump to: