Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 31. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i really want to visit japan. I always hope, someday before me I leave this world, at least given a chance once to visit japan.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I don't really know because i never thought about it. Probably i want to see time square with my own eyes and visit many asian countries to learn from their culture.
Activity: 26
I'd like to visit the roof of Notre Dame de Paris. I've been to Paris a couple of times, but I never had time to visit it.
Activity: 182
Ka'bah, Mekkah
Activity: 13
New Zealand is the place
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
I want to visit Maldives specially barros island. I swear guys this place is awesome and you guys should try once in lifetime
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
I want to visit Egypt.
Activity: 167
japanese, i really like japan i want to see sakura there, snow also and besides maybe i want to go out with japanese beautiful people, then i want to marry and take it home to my country
Activity: 2
Kyoto, Gifu, Bhutan, Nepal, New Zealand, Thailand, Hongkong, Taiwan...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
before I die may not be the place I meet, but I will do good deeds to face the end of the day, but the destination I visit is to the city of america.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
t's hard to say, Maybe this place is Las Vegas.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Would love to visit the Antarctica
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
I have never been in USA.
But I am sure I will go in the near future.  Wink
hys
Activity: 23
I want to travel to new zealand. It is because I always hear that criminality in that place is almost 0% and that it is a really clean place. But, personally, I can go anywhere as long as I am with the company I love.
Activity: 25
i want to visit canada or usa.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Really wish to visit United Kingdom and United States of America
Activity: 24
Saya ingin mengunjungi kota mekah arab saudi, dan ingin berhaji disana
Activity: 92
Cuba, England, Miami
Activity: 7
I think it's a honor for me to visiting Paris before i die.
Activity: 6
It may be hilarious but I really want to visit North Korea because I think it's really an interesting place unless if you commit crime haha
Pages:
Jump to: