Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 4. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I would like to see every single place in Sri Lanka
Activity: 26
Before I die I want to travel the world, that's all. From Asia, Africa, Australia, America, Europe and even the North Pole and South Pole. What I am most curious about Antarctica.
Activity: 20
I'd love to visit Hawaii and North Korea before I die.
Activity: 40
Mountain Kilimanjaro,  Beijing and Japan
The United Kingdom and Australia. . Australia is the place of my dream .. I want to live the best part of my life there
Activity: 182
I am a Muslim, my family is a simple family and lives barely. but if God wills, before I die I want a pilgrimage to the holy land of Mecca. may Allah grant, AMIN.
Activity: 12
i want to go Europe and explore the every little things in the country. that's i want
Activity: 56
I want to travel a lot.
Japan, China, Mexico, Canada
And many places at USA,
And many other places too.
Activity: 12
never been to Asia. wish one day I travel to Tokyo, Beijing or smth like this.
Activity: 30
I want to visit
  Uk and australia
Activity: 84
Before I die I want to travel and experience the things that I never do before. I want to travel to peaceful places like  in China, i want to walk in the great wall of China, I think when I was there i feel no problem, stress-free. Also, I want to explore the sea, snorkelling, riding in jet ski and speedboat is one of my dream yo experience.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
I want to go Malaysia to travel before die.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
when im old , i want go to the mount area , where the weather is cool, many beautiful scenery to enjoy old age . Because I am very interested in nature, animals, flowers so i think before i die , i must go some where like that
Activity: 33
Vietnam  Grin
Activity: 19
Before I die, I want to travel the whole world with my family and my especial someone. (I hope I can do that soon)
Activity: 182
Tropic islands
Activity: 42
I wan’t to visit makkah in arab saudi...holy land for muslim
Activity: 43
Heaven Smiley i wan't to travel in heaven before I come to the heaven But the place i want to travel before I die is Paris, Eiffel Tower.
Activity: 13
Dubai and Switzerland because to me both are amazing places in the world,
Activity: 98
I have always wanted to visit North Korea.

LOL
Why would you want to go there? You can't speak to those poor peole and if you do anything that is strange they'll send you to prison for a long time. There was a guy who tried to steal a picture from the hotel and they arrested him and sentenced to prison for a couple of years! Insane.
Activity: 63
Croatia
Japan
China
USA
UK
Dubai
and many others  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: