Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 8. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
Kinnaur , a remote location in HImachal pradesh India , i wish to go there once before i die.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Maldives  Grin

Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
Activity: 9
The combined Redwood National and State Parks span over 133,000 acres across California’s north coast. These parks are home to the tallest growing species on Earth, the redwood tree, which can grow to be well over 300 feet tall.
Activity: 8
before i die I want go to the australia or Japan I Think its good place. I hope i can go next year or 2 year. I very-very want to go
Activity: 9
Yellowstone National Park spans over three states and features a variety of sights you don’t want to miss. This collection of hot springs and geysers will truly have you amazed. Some of the more popular areas in the park include the Old Faithful geyser and the Mammoth Hot Springs area.
Activity: 115
Angel Falls in Venezuela and Cave of Swallows in Mexico.
Activity: 56
I want to die in my own country because its is the only place that i treasure most.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
I want to go to Mecca, because I am a Muslim there is a desire to come to that place before death.
Not too much, too, because it is in this world a lot of beautiful places that are extraordinary and want to visit. For various reasons, the places looked very special. hopefully can be achieved
Activity: 43
Mars.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
I wanna visit New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, London, Tokio and a lot of another cities
Activity: 27
I want to go to america before die
Activity: 182
Bora Bora is the poster child of the iconic tropical paradise. This island sits 143 miles northwest of Papeete, in the South Pacific, and features the extraordinary turquoise waters, white sand beaches, and beautiful greenery you’d hope to find in the tropics–only it’s more fantastic than you can imagine.

Wink
Activity: 12
Bora Bora is the poster child of the iconic tropical paradise. This island sits 143 miles northwest of Papeete, in the South Pacific, and features the extraordinary turquoise waters, white sand beaches, and beautiful greenery you’d hope to find in the tropics–only it’s more fantastic than you can imagine.
Activity: 196
I want to go Israel the place which Jesus was born, I want to see the place that lots of bible stories happened.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Japan (sakuras gardens, fuji), Tibet (monks and mountain monasteries). But in fact, I'm sorry that I was born in this era. I would prefer to fly in outer space, travel by other planets, galaxies. Technology to slow the aging or transference of consciousness, which would open unlimited opportunities to travel to other worlds
Activity: 42
I like to go to London, visit Emirates stadium and watch an Arsenal football match.
Activity: 16
I want to go to paris city with family because paris become the most beautiful country
Activity: 8
I would like to be able to go back to tuscany and spend a couple of mont of vacation there. I would like to go back there as soon as posible.
Activity: 4
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
World is a beautiful place. I can think of a 1000 places I would like to visit. But the one place I would want to visit would be the place where my parents live. I would want to hug my dad and make him understand why I need to leave him and go away forever.
Pages:
Jump to: