Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 6. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I personally want to tour around the whole world... Sounds funny but my dream though...

It's not funny, that's one of my childhood dreams. In fact I already googled the "around the world" plane tickets and there are several companies that do that stuff. It's pretty much doable but you need a lot of time and money. Crypto could get us there in the end.  Grin
Activity: 30
I personally want to tour around the whole world... Sounds funny but my dream though...
Activity: 39
i want to japan. Because i love Toko Namiki. SOME ONE same me?Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin
I really want to travel around the world especially in countries who have winter weather. I want to experience snow because I live in a tropical country.

Go to Norway, they have snow 6months a year or something.
Merit: 1
I really want to travel around the world especially in countries who have winter weather. I want to experience snow because I live in a tropical country.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
It would be amazing to travel around the world before you die, but I do not think it is possible for us unless you are really rich. Maybe I could just use my VR to "see the world", anyway, I think it is becoming prevalent now so perhaps I would settle for VR tour for now.
Activity: 42
Hey, thanks for your interest to know about dream from different person.

I'm wishing to visit before die in  India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Sweden, Egypt, France, USA, Canada, etc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Also want to visit Rome and Egypt and see their sights, I hope that soon it will turn out!
Activity: 21
Such wonderful topic!

I really want to see the world! Especially warm places. Columbia, Argentina, Brazil, the USA (LA and NY), Spain, Italy, Australia, go to surf camp in Marocco, South Korea and Japan, the UK  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 30
the last place I wanted to visit before dying was a mecca because that's where the whole Muslim family came together Grin
Activity: 41
I wanna visit the North pole ,cuz it seems to be the most mythical and coldest place in the world! Santa, unicorn,etc.
Antarctica...

but I also have a very nice place for you:

https://www.saas-fee.ch/en/

Antartica. Never thought on going there but what a heck, it's on a bucket list now.  Grin
I wanted to visit Copacabana beach.  Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
Antarctica...

but I also have a very nice place for you:

https://www.saas-fee.ch/en/
Activity: 182
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. Argentina - Machu Picchu. Russia - lake Baikal

These are all very beautiful places on the planet. I hope to visit it someday

Baikal is very beautiful
Activity: 31
I am very eager to visit the cities of Mecca and Medina, and I think every Muslim is obliged to visit the city of Mecca to perform the pilgrimage.

not only that, there are many locations I want to visit especially historic sites
Activity: 42
I want travel in south korea and japan.
Activity: 17
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

The place i want to go when I die is Amsterdam, i wanna try to smoke weed in Amsterdam because its legal and you can smoke anywhere you want.
Activity: 87
Singapore, Brazil, Tokyo, Mexico, Cuba and Manchester.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 40
I want to travel in China, Russia, Indonexia, Moscova and America
Activity: 50
The place that I want to travel is Italy Venice.
Pages:
Jump to: