Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 10. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Fountain of Youth
Activity: 196
So many places I want to visit --France, Brazil, Spain... --but so little time and no unlimited funds to use. Maybe we should just get VR headsets and travel the world via the technology. Headsets now are more high-tech and high-res than ever, making all visuals so life-like. It would be a great way to see all landmarks and popular destinations before they all lose their glory ---no thanks to humanity's destruction.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Las Angeles snd Las Vegas
Activity: 32
I love to go in Paris in France and Venice in Italy.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I want to go to the Great Wall of China
Activity: 37
i want to go in michael jackson's cemetery because he is my idol when i was kid😢😢and i want to go in korea to see the famous dancers that is BTS😂😂
Activity: 112
I always wanted to visit Portugal.  Smiley
Activity: 260
The country I want to visit is the Netherlands. From the first time school lessons I was somehow very interested in this country, there is a cultural culture that makes me curious in addition to the beauty of this windmill country
Activity: 26
Australia! because i have so many cyber friends there  Cool
Activity: 37
South Africa capetown
Activity: 42
I'd like to go to Mecca Madina before my death. Mecca Madina is the country of my prophet muhammed . I want to go there and travel to holy cities. I'm a Muslim so it's my first wish.

As a second country, I want to travel to India, because the angle is one .
Activity: 12
Angkor Wat was previously a Hindu and Buddhist temple built in the 12th century. Today, it’s an architectural wonder worth visiting.
Activity: 78
I want to visit the place or headquarters of this bitcoin forum I want to see and know more details about bitcoin world
Activity: 11
Glacier National Park offers some of the most stunning scenes in the US. It’s full of beautiful mountains, green alpine forests, and clear lakes. There are over 700 miles of trails, making it a hiker’s paradise.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
Makkah, Medina. Make hadj many times
Activity: 60
England, Russia, Kroacia, France, America, Africa...
Activity: 69
Many places i want to visit, but the important one is visiting Ka'bah before I die.
Activity: 185
all Disneyland and I shall peacefully die
Activity: 81
I'd like to visit Japan, Argentina, Peru, Iceland
Activity: 48
I want to travel around the world Australia, Afrika, Amerika, China.
Pages:
Jump to: