Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 5. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Egypt and Peru
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I have always wanted to visit North Korea.
Activity: 70
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life
EUROPE
Have you already checked off this place(or places)?
Nope, but I often see many pictures about Europe
What is one place you think everyone should see?
Indonesia, especially our mountains and beaches
and absolutely our cultures
Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
just the same with my, mind I am interested in Europe because I think I cann see many historical building
Activity: 70
I want to go in Korea.
Activity: 47
Italy, Australia, Hawaii are the first things that popped into my mind.
Activity: 112
The places I want to travel before I die is paris and the 7 wonders of nature. And all of the museum
Activity: 57
I want to travel in China, Japan, Israel.
Activity: 63
Australia and New Zealand. Georgia and China
Activity: 33
maybe its easy for some people here to get there , but its hard for me .
i want to visit Liberty Statue in New York
Activity: 98
I want to visit Egypt.

Same, would be awesome to go into the pyramids and see the sphinx. Very interesting ancient civilization. Crazy to think about.

Yeah and very dangerous. I'm not talking about the curses and that stuff but the dangers of terrorists and kidnappings. I've heard some terrible stuff.
Activity: 84
I'd love to have a home somewhere with some acreage and a lake. Go hunting, four-wheleing, boating. Have a cabin for the weekend or something. Maybe some kids of my own.

I say this writing from overseas. Awesome to be able to travel if you can put it in perspective.
Activity: 84
I want to visit Egypt.

Same, would be awesome to go into the pyramids and see the sphinx. Very interesting ancient civilization. Crazy to think about.
Activity: 135
as a muslim i wish to visit makka and madeena for hajj and aumra before my death......
Activity: 56
Kenya  is  the  place  to  be.  the  country  as   unmatched safari  for  those  people  who  like  animals.  you  will  be  able  to  interact  with  animals  in  the  wild.  most  people  have  seen  lions  in  gauges  but  never  in  the  wild.  the  best  part  of  it  is  seeing  lion  in  action.  The country also  offer  good  beaches  with  reasonable  rates.  especially  people  from  developed  countries will  find  the  rates  unbelievable  low. as  a   bonus  the  country  also  offers  one  of  the  7  wonders  of  the   world. lets  not  talk  about  the  swahili  food.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I like the countries of Europe. I want to travel all over Europe in old age. First of all, I will fly to Germany.
Activity: 48
I want to visit Iceland. I want to see this clean country.
Activity: 66
I want to visit space and return alive or dive to a greater depth.
Activity: 66
Greek islands , in fact all the european part of the medetiranian sea its lovely.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
I personally want to tour around the whole world... Sounds funny but my dream though...

It's not funny, that's one of my childhood dreams. In fact I already googled the "around the world" plane tickets and there are several companies that do that stuff. It's pretty much doable but you need a lot of time and money. Crypto could get us there in the end.  Grin

Well that is right its time and money 😀 its not impossible

Activity: 316
Merit: 4
I want to travel to the where ever location i can see a whole lot of animals and me and just mother nature. I hope that before i go
Pages:
Jump to: