Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 10. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 13, 2019, 06:49:23 AM
If you want invest your money on some altcoin, i will the you what my favorite altcoin for the prospect and the project in the future will give you benefit. I suggest you to invest your money on ethereum and EOS for the big project of the coin and good developer make me believe on ethereum and eos.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 06:18:22 PM
My recommendation without a doubt would have to be the Solarex_ico. It is a great project that helps large amounts of communities around the world, as well as an asset backed real world project.Solarex is bringing P2P clean renewable solar energy to areas in need.Fully decentralized this project has already began to set up shop in Africa where it will bring Solar energy to the peoples of that area allowing them to cut down drastically on carbon based energy supplies that currently is plaguing the area having major affects on the people and especially the children there. Solarex.io has begun its presale on January 28th and is having their major bonus sale until February 28th. In this time the sale is hosting a %30 bonus on sales in which coins begin at $0.05
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 02:40:21 PM
The market is still under corrections so most of the big coins have really decreased in price. I think this is the right  time to fill your bags with as many coins as you can before they start rising up.
Activity: 4
February 12, 2019, 12:08:18 PM
We will always be on the look out for new coins to invest into and most unfortunately will be none starters but Solarex is one that I see going into the future and actually not only making a great investment but also a lasting change to the world we live in.Creating adoption and utility to Altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 12, 2019, 06:24:51 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

If you are ready to invest in those coins then i believe thres nothing to doubt because thats called diversification in which having these several crypto is the safest way of investing in this volatility market

Your list is good for long term holding
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 06:23:29 AM
I don't think recommending some altcoins would like to make a great return in the place since every recommends is your own choice.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CUt coin team
February 12, 2019, 06:15:50 AM
I'm really interested in how do you guys choose coins to invest?
Of cause, I have my personal interest, but mostly I do believe in crypto investing.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
February 12, 2019, 05:44:51 AM
V-Dimension (VDS) is... going to be exceptional to say the least. You can't buy it until Valentine's Day though.
Activity: 6
February 12, 2019, 04:49:08 AM
Solarex srx is pretty good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
February 09, 2019, 11:56:35 PM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

I see NPXS and HOT token as good investment opportunity. NPXS is still giving 2.16% dividend if you hold NPXS tokens in your compatible wallets, it means you earn fixed return of 2% on your investment and it will be continue till Dec 19, price increase of token will be ice on the cake.
If you want to invest in an ICO then Hubrisone may be one the best choice. Current price of token is $.02 and it was $.01 in Jan19, ICO price will increase $.01 every month till its launch in May19, token price in May19 will $.05. So today's invested amount will 2.5 folds in May19 when this token will be lauched. I see this ICO as good investment opportunity.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 11:46:00 PM

cardano is one of the most potential coins today. we can see and be sure if cardano is among a number of other potential coins and recommendations for investors and traders.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 09, 2019, 11:11:14 PM
I would recommend that you do an independent analysis of several coins and choose the one that you enjoy. It seems to me that you should not listen to other people's investment recommendations.
but we have to think about suggestions from others because it could be true because there are lots of coins on the market and we are not likely to analyze them one by one.

with the advice of others we can minimize the amount of our research and that is very helpful, the most important thing is the decision must be from the results of our observations.
They could help especially if they have given a good advise before, this is learning with different sources and in the end, you can make good decision.
Clearly there are a lot of undervalued coins in the market now but we should not feel confident immediately, we still have to make
some research and only invest when we are already convince. That includes understanding what you are investing and knowing the risk and reward ratio.

Good coins do normally have a good volume in the market and traded in best exchanges.
Activity: 887
February 09, 2019, 07:15:08 PM
I would recommend that you do an independent analysis of several coins and choose the one that you enjoy. It seems to me that you should not listen to other people's investment recommendations.
but we have to think about suggestions from others because it could be true because there are lots of coins on the market and we are not likely to analyze them one by one.

with the advice of others we can minimize the amount of our research and that is very helpful, the most important thing is the decision must be from the results of our observations.
Activity: 364
February 09, 2019, 06:30:29 PM
Activity: 392
February 09, 2019, 06:09:33 PM
It seems to me that at the moment it makes no sense to risk. It seems to me that now it is best to invest only in those coins that are the most popular.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
February 09, 2019, 02:39:00 PM
The answer on this request is always depends on your funds. If you have big funds then play big. If no, then no. And choose coins depending on your funds. That's it.
It seems to me that he killed the start-up capital can only affect the amount of coins purchased, and here there is no difference son what your financial capabilities.
Bitcoin itself can be owned or bought with a small amount of value. we start investing does not have to be big if indeed we are still new to the investment because of course it is very risky.
Activity: 504
February 09, 2019, 02:36:42 PM
The answer on this request is always depends on your funds. If you have big funds then play big. If no, then no. And choose coins depending on your funds. That's it.
It seems to me that he killed the start-up capital can only affect the amount of coins purchased, and here there is no difference son what your financial capabilities.
Activity: 350
February 09, 2019, 01:58:38 PM
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
February 08, 2019, 11:54:26 PM

There, I see no Ethereum or EOS, or XRP included? Aren't they good enough for your choices? I guess you should still see their power to turn the tables into your favor. Well, you might as well include TRX and NEO there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 11:05:24 PM
why not just invest cardano, or bitcoin cash. if you see when today almost all coins go down, bitcoin cash still shows an increase.
Pages:
Jump to: