Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 5. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 1
March 19, 2019, 09:27:40 AM
According to me BNB is a bitter altcoin to hold and daily transactions in the time when the market has not recovered, this is the best choice.
Activity: 434
March 19, 2019, 09:22:44 AM
I cannot recommend altcoins because you know what, if I wrong, you will felt that I was lied to you since I recommended a wrong coin for you.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
March 19, 2019, 09:21:40 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

I think now is the right time to invest in an advanced project as you mentioned because at the moment the price of coins is cheap but, I have heard that the market will stabilize quickly, that's when it's the right time to invest so that it can generate large profits and many of course.
Activity: 1764
March 19, 2019, 09:19:12 AM
I would recommend investing in ethereum and ripple, these two companies are constantly developing and show excellent results. A lot of different big companies that have a huge cash flow are constantly beginning to cooperate with ethereum and ripple.
Activity: 276
March 19, 2019, 09:07:23 AM
There are many good and promising coins out there in the market. So it is really hard to find one that will skyrocket in price. Some of the good coins you have mentioned I think are cardano, dash, maker, lisk OmiseGo, Komondo. But I also like many other coins that will rise in the future. They are ripple, etherum, stellar, Crypto.com chain, WeAreSatoshi. But these coins are for long term investment.

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
March 19, 2019, 09:00:24 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Investing in cryptocurrency is quite discouraging, all the prices I felt was too cheap and the value couldn't go lesser, has been beaten. The market has gone dipper than my expectations and am no longer in the industry to invest, am only waiting for an opportunity to take profit. Investment is best done when the market is bullish and there's hope for increasing prices.
Activity: 336
March 18, 2019, 06:50:57 PM
the altcoins that i would suggest to invest in would be stellar, ethereum, Ripple and Dovu. These coins have reduced in price greatly and i believe this is the buying zone for these coins. Anyway don't take my words alone and put funds into these cryptocurrencies, make sometime and get to know about any of the projects i mentioned above.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
March 18, 2019, 06:48:11 PM
I will suggest you try coinmarketcap and make your way from there Top 100 coins should give you a guide to your portfolio I will also suggest you try out those their tools they offer reasonable support
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
March 18, 2019, 06:38:17 PM
Now all Altcoins are very cheap. If you do not know where to invest your money, start exploring the top 20-30 cryptocurrency projects.

it's better to wait a few more seconds if you want to invest because most likely if the price of bitcoin in this year can't return to touch the price of $ 6000 will be able to go back down deeper than the current price, surely the altcoin price will also be affected by the decline and lower recently.

there are only two possibilities this year for the market situation, will the price slowly continue to rise or even return a dump before the bull market in the next year starts, the important thing is not to be wrong in determining the decision to start investing.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 18, 2019, 05:37:17 PM
You should buy a type of coin which will increase in the next few years though there are great and potential altcoins. However, I'll go for ethereum.
If you're going to hold it for a long time, give superiority top 20. Because, reliable projects are hard to find, and long-standing reliable coins will make more sense.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 18, 2019, 04:47:25 PM
Now all Altcoins are very cheap. If you do not know where to invest your money, start exploring the top 20-30 cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 18, 2019, 04:28:04 PM
Also now is still a good time for invest, i will choose, BTC, LTC, ETH, EOS, NANO and i will wait to get a good profit after time pass, if grow not come this year, i will think will come next year.
I think that you need to constantly monitor the prices of these coins and sell on time. if they grow they will fall very quickly after growth
Activity: 560
March 18, 2019, 04:27:29 PM
With the recent good news about crypto, any coin with working product and dedicated team is good for investment. Join their telegram groups and read the updates about the project.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
March 18, 2019, 04:13:07 PM
Also now is still a good time for invest, i will choose, BTC, LTC, ETH, EOS, NANO and i will wait to get a good profit after time pass, if grow not come this year, i will think will come next year.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
March 18, 2019, 04:09:01 PM
damn, VDS is so hot
Both of them could be right and good coins but it is not good to make investment for someone else suggestion, you should choose the coin on your own analization, I think no advise can give you better result than your own research, I suggest you to choose bitcoin and ETH because ETH the cheapest coin for now and bitcoin si the mother of all other altcoins, so in both case profit is certain.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING
March 18, 2019, 03:41:49 PM
You should buy a type of coin which will increase in the next few years though there are great and potential altcoins. However, I'll go for ethereum.
In fact, you are right, you need to invest in the first coins: Ethereum and Bitcoin. These coins are the basis of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 18, 2019, 03:07:03 PM
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
March 18, 2019, 01:22:45 PM
There are so many recomendation of top10 altcoins or new projects from top 100.
But why not to pay your attention to older altcoins like Feathercoin or Primecoin. They are traded on major exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex and have enough daily trading volume.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 18, 2019, 12:49:27 PM
In conditions of unstable market prices like now. A safe and profitable investment is to buy the top 10 coins. This coin has very good growth and I think you should buy it immediately. I am sure that the bull will occur this year.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 18, 2019, 10:56:52 AM
damn, VDS is so hot
Pages:
Jump to: