Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 7. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 17
February 17, 2019, 08:57:24 AM
For example, I would pay attention to the top 100 coins on the popular resource coinmarketcap. From my point of view, the first 10 coins in this list are worthy of investing in them, while others require analysis.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 08:50:25 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

I recommend the Request Network. It is aiming to become “PayPal 2.0” by creating a payment bridge between all types of currency, fiat, or crypto, in a variety of ways. The end goal is to allow users to request a payment that can be paid by the recipient in a secure, convenient manner. In this sense, it’s very similar to PayPal. The difference lies in how the platforms are structured, and since Request Network’s information will be stored in a decentralized manner, transactions have the potential to be less expensive and more secure. Their ICO took place October 2017, and by December of that same year the team had released a functioning product, which works seamlessly today with MetaMask. Without getting too deep into the technicalities of the project, Request Network also offers identity protection, cross-currency transactions, invoicing, and more. Still, it all comes to your final decision. Do some research and more readings in this regard. For now, I better get back with my gaming session. Best of luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 08:45:30 AM
There are a few altcoins that I think are effective in the market. These are mft, pundix, holo. This kind of coins leaves nice profits in short trades. With these, you can expand your portfolio.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
February 17, 2019, 08:43:25 AM
You have a pretty good investment portfolio. I recommend you to buy these coins for half of your capital and half to leave in case the prices are lower.
This! OP should take note of this. This could help him to avoid great loss.

My recommendation: ETHEREUM

I always believe that ethereum is a great altcoin. It is second to bitcoin. Last year, it shows what potential it has, Its priced reached 1k usd mark. it is not impossible to reach that mark again, so invest in ethereum now while its price is low.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 07:52:40 AM
If you have done your background research and you think those coins are worth investing into it, then go ahead because now is the best time to buy them cheap.
Activity: 243
February 17, 2019, 06:50:13 AM
In my opinion, why dont you invest in ethereum? It is the most popular altcoin now.
Many investors have been invest on it and the ethereum price on the market is now increasing. I think it is the perfect choice to invest
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
February 16, 2019, 11:24:15 PM
You have a pretty good investment portfolio. I recommend you to buy these coins for half of your capital and half to leave in case the prices are lower.
Its a wise advise, the only negative to that is if we did not know that the price has already floor and anytime price will start a bull run.

Of course we don't loss anything but our chance to be more profitable was getting limited because
we don't go all in and we wait for another drop. Everyone should decide well, so they can make a good decision whether to take a bigger
risk with a possible bigger reward of just wait and minimize the risk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 16, 2019, 07:26:47 PM
February 16, 2019, 07:19:56 PM
Investing in too many coins at the same time, can be very confusing and you can easily make mistake.
Also, there is need for you to keep yourself updated on those coins. Investing in too many coins at the same time, will result in you losing focus on some and that might be detrimental.
Merit: 14
February 16, 2019, 07:11:25 PM
You can go to the coin market cap and check out good altcoin for your self
But if my suggestion could be worth your time
You could try
*ethereum
*ripple
*litcoin
*neo
Activity: 518
February 16, 2019, 06:50:22 PM
Why don't you add XRP to your list? Even though the XRP is a good coin, the technology is used by banking people, and for its own prices it is still quite cheap now, and if possible I suggest buying XRP because it is indeed a good coin
Activity: 336
February 16, 2019, 06:44:44 PM
If you are looking to invest at this dip then i suggest you purchase cryptocurrencies that have working product backing the liquidity of their tokens. Go in for BNB, VIVID, WMK, ETH and any altcoin that you may have in mind. It's very funny how cryptocurrency investments work, you have to take a leap of faith and get in whiles everyone is stepping out.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
February 16, 2019, 01:59:55 PM
I have over many altcoins in my portfolio plus Bitcoin. My favorites are TRON, Ethereum, Eidoo, Napoleon X, Credits, NEO, Cardano, and Stellar. I believe that these cryptos will recover very fast and gain a lot.
all of the altcoins that are your favorite now have very good developments, I hope you can still take advantage of the price movements of all the altcoins you have to be able get profit.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 11:35:26 AM
I think you should invest in top 20 altcoin and both only. The day the market stand today only the realistic product have the potential to grow now. Although ethereum cardano and ripple are my favourite coin. These coin sooner or later will move upward only
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2019, 11:25:12 AM
I have over many altcoins in my portfolio plus Bitcoin. My favorites are TRON, Ethereum, Eidoo, Napoleon X, Credits, NEO, Cardano, and Stellar. I believe that these cryptos will recover very fast and gain a lot.
bce
Activity: 756
February 16, 2019, 11:11:03 AM
I think that the decision is certainly in your hands. if indeed you want to invest in a few coins then do it. because our desires certainly cannot be avoided. even though conditions are not improving. but not all projects have deteriorated.
Activity: 158
February 16, 2019, 10:48:43 AM
I don't need to be too concerned about many altcoin, Just watch the best altcoin in this market like XRP and ETH. Also, I don't have too much money to diversify my investment
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 10:30:42 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Among the suggested coins, I have confidence in just three which are Cardano, NEM and Dash. I believe you can invest in this 3 coins and expect good rewards.
Activity: 1190
February 16, 2019, 10:26:21 AM
When the market is still red it is certainly difficult to be able to get big profits, we can only wait for the market to recover soon, and in my opinion some of the altcoins we deserve to buy are: ripple, nem and cardano.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 16, 2019, 10:19:32 AM
It is better to spend the time yourself, study the coin to buy it and fail, but gain invaluable experience than ask what or advice without getting any lesson from it and it is possible to still lose your investment. But if something can be earned, it will be one-time.
Pages:
Jump to: