Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 13. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
February 01, 2019, 09:29:04 AM
well all you mentioned are good altcoins, but you should also list ethereum it's a good altcoin too good for long term investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 08:32:45 AM
First of all, you need to understand that nobody will help you here. Because it is a market and a market as a rule, which is always against its customers and users. Therefore, there is always the possibility that people need to be on the alert.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 08:11:37 AM
if you replace zilliqa and add quarkchain, it will be good portfolio for you
QuarkChain aims to build a flexible and scalable infrastructure by using sharding technology and Boson consensus that is exclusively proposed by Qi Zhou. Different shards could easily incorporate different virtual machine and consensus. What’s more, compared to native tokens, these smart-contract-based tokens have several fundamental limitations. Therefore, we propose Multive-Native-Token which is available on QuarkChain 2.0. All projects that are to be built on QuarkChain network will benefit from Multi-Native-Token without any restrictions. This allows each project on QuarkChain to independently design its own token economics, without the occurrence of a situation similar to “paying ETH as a GAS fee for ERC 20 transaction.” Multi-Native-Token will greatly enhance existing Dapps and developers are able to get involved in real application development faster.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
February 01, 2019, 06:10:59 AM
yes you are right brother. In this bear market is good time to invest more, because price are cheap , now.
Don't forget to invest in the good altcoin. I recommend to invest in the altcoin with lowest price(low gwei).
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 01, 2019, 05:52:45 AM
In my opinion we should be not miss with XRP, TRX, XLM and WAVES because that all crypto has partnership with third party. All of that has potential to going up to 10x in bull market and keep become top 10 crypto for afew years more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 05:31:48 AM
I recommend some altcoins which might be blowing up after they got pump on the last 2019. Hope you can understand that there are so many factors of pump in these days.
Activity: 168
February 01, 2019, 05:29:29 AM
DXG ( DexAge ). I'm taking part in their ICO. Because decentralized exchanges are very promissing and future after them! So, profit will be for sure!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
February 01, 2019, 05:12:01 AM
now what I have in mind for us to invest is ethereum and also ripple. the community and the investors already exist. now we just wait for the rising bitcoin price later the altcoin price will also increase. indeed we must be patient in this situation
Activity: 123
February 01, 2019, 04:53:15 AM
Save the date! Ask Me Anything (AMA) with CEO Yoav Dror, CTO Aristos Christofides and CBA George Kourtellos on February 06, 2019. Send us your questions and join us on telegram: https://t.me/PumaPay

https://imgur.com/0y1V0zP
Activity: 4
February 01, 2019, 04:43:35 AM
There are plenty of Alt Coins areound but the point to look at is their scope of future usability and Scope of the project associated to the coin.In my opinion a great Coin is Solarex.They plan to bring electricity to the greater parts of Africa through smart contracts and Micro grids. This is something with an immense scope and potential use. Check it out. Solarex.io
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 03:49:49 AM
All altcoins just following the price of bitcoin for my observation almost those altcoins get dropping gonna happened to in bitcoin and same also in Ethereum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 03:36:53 AM
I think this is a very good opportunity to buy coins that have great potential. And I suggest buying the 10 best coins and you can see them through the Coinmarketcap website. In investing you have to be patient because for now, the market is still very difficult to raise prices.
It's good to have lots of coins. With lots of coins profits and losses can be seen. If you invest in just one coin, and the price falls, of course you will lose a lot. Very many altcoins have the potential to be purchased.
Activity: 644
February 01, 2019, 03:27:55 AM
I think this is a very good opportunity to buy coins that have great potential. And I suggest buying the 10 best coins and you can see them through the Coinmarketcap website. In investing you have to be patient because for now, the market is still very difficult to raise prices.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 01, 2019, 03:25:31 AM
The market is abuzz with hundreds of coins that are bad or good (I mean that are promising). Ethereum, ripple, NEO, stellar, cardano, tron, OmiseGo are in my notice some good investment. As the market is unstable, so there is no prediction that when coins go up or down. But these coins are promising and will yield good profits in the coming days.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 02:11:38 AM
So many suggestions have been given by people so that you live alone who decides who is interested in investing that suits you. it is a choice that you can choose. tokens or coins have their own advantages
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 01, 2019, 02:01:16 AM
I think I can recommend some good project that has been in existence before now cos most of new project are scam and has not really know their bearing , so I believe in project like Dash, ETH, Xrp, Bnb, Lisk ,Steem and so many more to mention view so it will be nice to buy some of them for long term investment now as the price are way back low to what it will be in next one or two years now.
Activity: 6
February 01, 2019, 12:47:45 AM
Solarex(SRX) is a valuable coin
Activity: 700
January 31, 2019, 09:31:44 PM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Elastos is good coin and i hold a few coin and planning to hold as long term investment. Komodo is good platform and i am believe this is potential coin. Right now, most coin in market drop the price and i think we can buying and hold it until market recovery.
Activity: 8
January 31, 2019, 08:09:52 PM
Right now is the best time to join Solarex Ico, completely transparent and decentralized by design, Solarex looks to bring Clean, Renewable energy to the corners of the world starting in Africa.Solarex is solar energy sold pier to pier to individuals of that immediate area, allowing everyone the opportunity to have electricity. Right now the sale is %30 bonus on a $0.05 purchase. An excellent opportunity to get involved with a "Real World" investment that isnt going anywhere but UP ☝!!
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 31, 2019, 03:13:20 PM
Now is the best time to invest but in this bear market, it is hard to recommend any altcoins because all altcoins are losing their value, so it's hard to be certain which will perform better in the bull market. But what I do is to research about altcoins that are already successful and increased well in the last bull run but are kind of low now and I invest in them or put then in my shortlist for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: