Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 9. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 07:17:11 PM
I cant really recommend some altcoins for you but i will just advice you take your time and research on some good ico and invest on

I think for now it is better not to invest in ico because there are so many ico projects that die or cannot achieve success when selling.

My advice is that you should invest in coins that are able to survive for the future and have a strong team to continue to improve the projects they develop, can be seen in the top 100 coin market for the reference of the altcoin you will choose
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 13, 2019, 07:14:01 PM
The entire crypto market is very down at the moment and i would recommend you invest in the following cryptocurrencies. If you are looking to gain much profits then you will need to hold these coins for a while. I recommend the following coins, BNB, NEO, ETH,BCH. Most of these coins are quite expensive but in case you want some of the cheap ones which have very good project behind it then you might want to consider Vivid Coin.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2019, 07:09:45 PM
Your picked all coins are very good to invest right now. I would recommend you to buy those coins, with some other honest mention like Nano, Holo, ONT, WAVES, Tpay, CHT! If you buy them now and hold for a long period like 1 year to 1.5 years then I am sure you will be in a profit zone. Good Luck.
Long term investing will bring more value to portfolio but diversifying risk is key here for portfolio management. 1 and 1.5 year is not big time for taking huge rewards and imo patience will pay.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
February 13, 2019, 07:05:36 PM
precisely now is the best time to invest, even though the risk is very large but the benefits that we might get are also very large, isn't investment a profit problem? so the best way to get big profits is to buy at the lowest price and sell it at the highest price, and now there are lots of coins at the lowest prices, so now is the time we have to invest
and dealing with coins that are suitable for investment, my answer is tron
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 06:56:27 PM
I think I can recommend a lot of promising new altcoins, but I still don't think I should be eager to invest because the panic effect still exists!
BHB
OPTC
MXM
HPT
It important to note that if you invest in bitcoin and eth at this time ...you might not experience loses in the near future
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
February 13, 2019, 06:43:59 PM
Your picked all coins are very good to invest right now. I would recommend you to buy those coins, with some other honest mention like Nano, Holo, ONT, WAVES, Tpay, CHT! If you buy them now and hold for a long period like 1 year to 1.5 years then I am sure you will be in a profit zone. Good Luck.
If we can afford a lot or having a huge funds to invest then we better do it now, but it doesn't mean that we should invest lot of different coins(potential coins). Holding for a long time isn't seems to be good cause we never know how it works year after or there might be another potential coins which could be more profitable than of your coins.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 13, 2019, 06:35:15 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 13, 2019, 06:27:25 PM
No matter how well established a coin is or no matter how good it might appear, I always prefer that whichever coin I am going to invest in, should have first plunged.
Invest in a coin that is going uptrend us not advisable, because you might be at loss if it eventually  dumps again.
Activity: 645
February 13, 2019, 06:27:18 PM
I cant really recommend some altcoins for you but i will just advice you take your time and research on some good ico and invest on
Activity: 532
February 13, 2019, 06:21:58 PM
All of the projects you mentioned are trustworthy and can be a good investments but i strongly recommend blockchain projects because in my view, these are the ones that will give maximum profits during next bull run.
Activity: 392
February 13, 2019, 05:52:21 PM
It seems to me that now it is very dangerous to invest in new projects. That is why I try to invest in those coins that arose long ago and people trust them.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 13, 2019, 05:40:53 PM
NPXS are now future promising coin. World Biggest Mobile Show MWC will be happen in Barcelona in this year https://medium.com/functionx/function-x-and-the-future-of-mobile-technology-at-mwc-2019-7da186cf5504
Pundi X (NPXS) and X function how working in the blockchain technology in the Xphone this is biggest innovative. I think it will be successful show.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 13, 2019, 05:28:51 PM
I like the following altcoins:
1. Cardano. The project, which is a competitor ethereum.
2. Waves. Also a competitor ethereum.
3. Projects that create decentralized exchanges: Waves, BNT, 0x.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
February 13, 2019, 04:35:28 PM
Infact all alts under value I personaly open longterm position by buying some good alts i like to share here
ADA
Lsk
STRAT
SYS
ARDR
WPR
EOS
ETH
My big bag is SYS, STRAT AND LISK.
Hope bull run will start in Q2 this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 04:21:37 PM
Ethereum is my advice.
This coin has proven to be great in any conditions of the cryptocurrency market.
If you invest in it, you will get the desired profit in the future.
copper member
Activity: 210
February 13, 2019, 04:10:31 PM
ETH, NEO, EOS, LTC, XYO, NTS. These are my favourite tokens and some of them are pretty new to the market and I hope they will show a great price increase during the upcoming bullish market.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
February 13, 2019, 08:57:18 AM
if you want to get a quick profit NPXS is a good choice because March - April snapsot airdrop for NPXS holders will get 11% and next month NPXS will increase. and it's recommended for long term
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 13, 2019, 08:19:33 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

When the red market is indeed the right time to start investing and I think it is better to observe each coin and compare it to draw conclusions which coins have a greater chance to recover and increase for you to invest.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 13, 2019, 07:38:54 AM
I don’t like to invest in altcoins in long-term now. I would prefer Ethereum if I had to choose. Perhaps BNB and Bittorrent. This coins show good stability and growth.
people's tastes vary so they have their own tastes and maybe what they think is the best and can be profitable.
If the Altcoin you choose can still be profitable, maybe you better choose it again.
the more Altcoin you have to be more careful, because not all Altcoin is good and can be profitable so that before you choose, you have to find and find the tr
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 13, 2019, 07:00:08 AM
I don’t like to invest in altcoins in long-term now. I would prefer Ethereum if I had to choose. Perhaps BNB and Bittorrent. This coins show good stability and growth.
Pages:
Jump to: