Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 17. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 06:51:02 PM
Now it is very promising to invest in Ethereum. Soon there will be positive news about this altcoin and the price may fly to the moon.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 07, 2019, 06:13:01 PM
I agree with you that now is not a bad time to invest because the prices of most altcoins are cheap. The altcoins you listed are also not bad, they are really good ones, but if you want more then it's better you research more and find other good coins too.
As for me, I don't buy altcoins outside the top 100 on the coinmarket.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 03:19:28 PM
over the past year and also wrote that prices are too low. the market is not stable and when it seems that here is the bottom, we see another fall. better to sit quietly and wait for a more understandable situation with the market
Of course, I fully agree with you about the situation when everything will become more understandable with what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. After all, you really need to really understand which projects will be more in demand in society and will continue to develop further. Nevertheless, right now it is the very hour when you can invest in cryptocurrency at more favorable prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
January 07, 2019, 02:32:50 PM
over the past year and also wrote that prices are too low. the market is not stable and when it seems that here is the bottom, we see another fall. better to sit quietly and wait for a more understandable situation with the market
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
ApeSwap
January 07, 2019, 02:28:34 PM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

I think this will be more better if you carry out more research on your own like the DYOR than this. I think it will pay off than others recommending altcoins for you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
January 07, 2019, 02:19:19 PM
i think my recomend buying altcoin in top 10 coinmarketcap because this altcoin have good dev and
big and strong community
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 07, 2019, 02:14:06 PM
Find them by your own my friend, because everybody here has their own preferences and expectations from any coin and if someone likes Ripple, another would never invest in it. Read more about top 50 altcoins and find some for you Smiley
Activity: 470
January 07, 2019, 02:02:57 PM
In my opinion, Tron also includes good coins. But why, it seems that people rarely recommend Tron? Maybe someone wants to explain?
Activity: 395
January 07, 2019, 01:58:29 PM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

Cardano is the best options from your list,,
also do not forget about Eos and ethereum,, but you must do your own research first before investing buddy
Activity: 406
January 07, 2019, 01:52:22 PM
I can recommend some altcoin to you for example eos, eth, pundix or something like that which has great team and community but you know they can drop more also, so you should research yourself and decide from which prices you invest.
Activity: 365
January 07, 2019, 01:51:26 PM
My opinion is that go for steem, SBD, smoke, hydro, and even Ethereum. They are all good and authentic projects and only thing that can go negative is the bearish market. Due to such bearish market, the trust of people may be reduced and that can create problem, otherwise all these projects are good and very promising.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 07, 2019, 01:45:11 PM
Investing in altcoins right now shouldn't be a very hard task as most altcoins have shown their market capabilities in both the bear and bull markets.
I personally will not be investing in a coin that has been around for a few months at this time. I will invest in only projects that have a good progress in their roadmap and Also is an infrastructure project.
Here are a few I like
PundiX
Wanchain
Icon
Cardano
Stellaterm
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
January 07, 2019, 01:40:47 PM
I can recommend only a few. due to current, invest in alts now comes with an higher risks because some of those alts will have an hard of getting back up to their previous prizes. I currently Hold IOTA, BAT, Nebulas, and Aelf, but I'd suggest coins like XLM, NEM and ETH for you invest in for now.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 01:27:29 PM

Following are few top Coins to invest:
1. XRP
2. ETH
3. BCH
4. EOS

Sharing link of TA that I liked: https://coinswitch.co/news/short-term-technical-analysis-of-the-top-5-cryptocurrencies-by-market-capitalization

Please apply your strategy and share it. Will be good to discuss.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
January 07, 2019, 12:54:49 PM
There are many Altcoins are arriving in the crypto market but choosing the best one is a difficult task. The coin even you haven't thought of become a giant in the short future. So, My preference is always the gaming and gambling based project that are coming with ICO. Last year I worked for the bounty for TFL and I got only some 500 TFL and made a income of $2500. So, for now I recommend you the only coin that is CHI which is also a gaming coin and recently has finished its ICO successfully and has own blockchain. Also, invest some other exchange based token or coin like; BNB, ICON, PCO etc.

Have you looked at Plair? ICO on Vechain. Lot of stuff planned for the future.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 07, 2019, 11:41:48 AM
There are many Altcoins are arriving in the crypto market but choosing the best one is a difficult task. The coin even you haven't thought of become a giant in the short future. So, My preference is always the gaming and gambling based project that are coming with ICO. Last year I worked for the bounty for TFL and I got only some 500 TFL and made a income of $2500. So, for now I recommend you the only coin that is CHI which is also a gaming coin and recently has finished its ICO successfully and has own blockchain. Also, invest some other exchange based token or coin like; BNB, ICON, PCO etc.
Activity: 136
Merit: 16
Educator | YouTuber
January 07, 2019, 11:38:40 AM
Have you looked into a coin called aXpire? Pretty awesome coin for the future of this industry.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 11:34:40 AM
I'm thinking about investing in a new alt.
Hygh token. They are making an STO, so I can rather choose to hold and receive the dividends or sell afterward to the exchange. They are in pre-sale, so now it's pretty cheap.
I don't want to put too much profits hopes on this but the market in which they operate is a growing market. The product solves a real industry problem, turns basically any public screen into advertising space and in general makes DOOH advertising easier than ever.

I'm buying too.
You said well very promising project, hopefully, it will moon.
I would suggest you to finish asap KYC, there is 5 % bonus
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 07, 2019, 11:31:03 AM
I still believe that you should invest your money to Ethereum because as I see to the market it is now starting to increase again. And I think it will make your investments grow this year because of the current situation in the market that's why I am sure that you should invest now while his value is in the lowest price to make a bigger earnings in the future.
I agree with you because ethereum has returned to being the best altcoin after shifting the position of the ripple under bitcoin yesterday, and until now ethereum's growth is very good and will continue to get better in the future.
Activity: 518
January 07, 2019, 11:25:27 AM
I still believe that you should invest your money to Ethereum because as I see to the market it is now starting to increase again. And I think it will make your investments grow this year because of the current situation in the market that's why I am sure that you should invest now while his value is in the lowest price to make a bigger earnings in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: