Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 16. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 03:09:23 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

But I have additions in the form of graft, stellar and even eos.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 03:00:03 AM
Hi Everyone!

We just released Part 4 of our ultimate guide to small market cap cryptocurrencies and thought everyone might be interested. https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-4-15a27b9b9964. Let us know your favorites and any other small caps you think are worth keeping an eye on. Part 5 coming soon! Hopefully this helps with anyone looking for some altcoins to look into further.

The projects listed in Part 4 include:

1. Luxcore ($LUX)
2. Ambrosus ($AMB)
3. Navcoin ($NAV)
4. SONM ($SONM)
5. Ravencoin ($RVN)

The first three parts included:

Part 1: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-1-63c232e4f4aa

1. DeepOnion ($ONION)
2. Morpheus Network ($MRPH)
3. Espers ($ESP)
4. Bloom ($BLT)
5. Uniform Fiscal Object ($UFO)

Part 2: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-2-8eb86003907f

1. SophiaTX ($SPHTX)
2. Electrify.Asia ($ELEC)
3. Modum ($MOD)
4. Lamden ($TAU)
5. Fantom ($FTM)

Part 3: https://medium.com/piratechain/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-3-b3d3c68444b8

1. GET Protocol ($GET)
2. Bounty0x ($BNTY)
3. Horizon State ($HST)
4. Pirate Chain ($ARRR)
5. Melonport ($MLN).

Best,

BBS
Activity: 434
January 28, 2019, 12:42:53 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

While the market is still experiencing hard times, the prices of most coins are at a minimum. Therefore, you can expect to receive a good income in the future thanks to the right investments now. Of the options I now like BNB, XLM, Neo. Also in the list can be included Ethereum and Ripple, they have good potential in the long term.
Activity: 616
January 13, 2019, 10:10:38 AM
Not many people nows but there is a good altcoin, not token, really COIN that has a cool team and necessary, as for me project, names 3DC coin.
Activity: 434
January 12, 2019, 04:34:30 PM
Okay, Firstly, I think that it is better to hold top cryptocurrencies. From your list I've chosen all without Waltonchain, Elastos. I think it would be better to change on projects Aelf and ICON.

Activity: 616
January 12, 2019, 04:01:55 PM
Holochain (HOT) has a big future i think. Team making updates in time with roadmap.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 09, 2019, 04:10:11 PM
I decided for me that if I want to invest in some altcoins, I would choose just top 10 or top 20 in this market. But if the market recovers, I will chose something else, like new fresh coins
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 09, 2019, 04:03:10 PM
a lot of altcoins have sprung up now and to recommend it is very difficult in conditions and situations like now, this requires high confidence in choosing to invest.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 03:45:28 PM
Searching for that one coin that may make you a millionaire is difficult as most of projects are scam projects and will pump up the price only to run away with all of your money.
Well, you can choose a good coin from the top 100 and it may make you a millionaire.  you only need to invest in it 500 thousand

You mean 500 thousand dollars?, I think it's too big for most people. At the height of the year in 2017, I saw many people who only needed a few thousand dollars to make them millionaires
Activity: 262
January 09, 2019, 03:02:22 PM
I recommend not to wrestle with yourself and invest in those altcoins, which occupy the first places in the rating by capitalization. only buy different, do not buy one type of altcoin.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 09, 2019, 11:23:06 AM
Searching for that one coin that may make you a millionaire is difficult as most of projects are scam projects and will pump up the price only to run away with all of your money.
Well, you can choose a good coin from the top 100 and it may make you a millionaire.  you only need to invest in it 500 thousand
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 09, 2019, 11:11:27 AM
As for me, I would like to recommend

Eth
Xrp
Fxp
DigitexFuture
etc

Meanwhile DYOR

Didgitex is a very good coin. I also recently bought it. they will launch the beta version of the exchange very soon. sure they will show the results
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 10:51:51 AM
As for me, I would like to recommend

Eth
Xrp
Fxp
DigitexFuture
etc

Meanwhile DYOR
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 09, 2019, 10:44:03 AM

It's actually the best time to invest since last year. The bear-market is the ideal time to get-in to cryptocurrency. If you have learned about crypto or invested out of FOMO last bull-market, you most likely would have lost a lot of money. The best time to buy the dip is during the bear market.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 09, 2019, 10:34:51 AM
i think my recomend buying altcoin in top 10 coinmarketcap because this altcoin have good dev and
big and strong community
There are many projects out of the top 10 that are better than the top 10 projects. So investing in top 10 projects is unlikely to bring you more profits than other projects. I like new projects and have strong teams, the prices of those tokens are easily increased dramatically
Activity: 518
January 09, 2019, 09:04:43 AM
Activity: 366
January 08, 2019, 05:49:23 PM
It is good idea to invest money. These coin are best coin NEM, NPXS, and my favorite one OmiseGo only with huge down rare. As recommend choose some others coin.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
January 08, 2019, 05:45:02 PM
I will recommend right now is Ethereum which is have a potential to rise its price this 2019 because start of this year ethereum make a first step to pump either bitcoin has not already pump out.
I, just go with ethereum because as expectwd it can having a good returned of profit due to its number one demand in altcoins and haing potential in this technology.
Activity: 54
January 08, 2019, 05:25:14 PM
Hey All!

Just released Part 3 of our ultimate guide to small market cap cryptocurrencies and thought everyone might be interested. https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-3-b3d3c68444b8.

The projects listed in Part 3 include:

1. GET Protocol ($GET)
2. Bounty0x ($BNTY)
3. Horizon State ($HST)
4. Pirate Chain ($ARRR)
5. Melonport ($MLN).

The first two parts included:

Part 1: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-1-63c232e4f4aa

1. DeepOnion ($ONION)
2. Morpheus Network ($MRPH)
3. Espers ($ESP)
4. Bloom ($BLT)
5. Uniform Fiscal Object ($UFO)

Part 2: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-2-8eb86003907f

1. SophiaTX ($SPHTX)
2. Electrify.Asia ($ELEC)
3. Modum ($MOD)
4. Lamden ($TAU)
5. Fantom ($FTM)

Best,

BBS
Activity: 504
January 07, 2019, 10:43:21 PM
I will recommend right now is Ethereum which is have a potential to rise its price this 2019 because start of this year ethereum make a first step to pump either bitcoin has not already pump out.
Pages:
Jump to: