Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 18. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 11:10:05 AM
I post in the altcoin, do you have or any suggestions that are the best altcoins to join. But, I think you should really read and understand what altcoin  has it, Because there are lots of scammers here in the market today. So it also us to really or fully understand the altcoin has.
Activity: 229
January 07, 2019, 10:15:31 AM
if you think it's the best decision, then do it. because everyone has their own plans. and I would recommend another altcoin, which is ETH. don't let you not invest in ETH. because ETH has a very good prospect going forward
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 10:11:55 AM
The best is the saying when something is too good to be true, its always the best indicator whether its a scam or not. Sometimes I've noticed if people ask you for money upfront to start some business without fully getting to know you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 10:09:17 AM
I would like to advise the topic to the starter to learn how to evaluate projects and not to ask people to advise any nonsense, of course there might be some normal ideas here I don’t want to offend anyone, but I would not use these tips.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 09:07:51 AM
I'm thinking about investing in a new alt.
Hygh token. They are making an STO, so I can rather choose to hold and receive the dividends or sell afterward to the exchange. They are in pre-sale, so now it's pretty cheap.
I don't want to put too much profits hopes on this but the market in which they operate is a growing market. The product solves a real industry problem, turns basically any public screen into advertising space and in general makes DOOH advertising easier than ever.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 06, 2019, 03:23:18 AM
Many people here have given advice. many coins are actually recommendations to be bought. and in my opinion all that depends on you in choosing it. does it really fit or not with your concept of coinya
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
January 06, 2019, 03:21:18 AM
I think it's always a matter of high risk, high reward.....doesn't really matter if this is a top20 alt or a top200. I a next bull they could all go off hard....but right now it is all a gamble on which will go highest.

I too have been buying into many solid projects last year, and will continue to do so. Will they all accomplish what they set out to do? I don't know, I sure hope, but I wouldn't be surprised if some do not make it, just like many didn't last year.

We'll see....
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 06, 2019, 03:13:43 AM
If you open a thread like these, every poster will suggest you the coin he holds most.

For example, i will suggest semux, it is the biggest part of the portfolio. Also, it is great Smiley

So the recommendation is, just read coins and make your own decision by checking them separately.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 06, 2019, 02:14:48 AM
If you want to invest in altcoins, then choose coins that are in the top rank.
this can be seen in CMC, taking into account the transaction volume and also how the public response to the coin can be used as a reference for choice.

The greater the level of reputation for a coin, the lower the risk that we might get.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 06, 2019, 02:10:16 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Please choose the best altcoin which is top ranked on coinmarketcap. Like Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Litecoin, Neo, Waves. You should buy at your own risk. Because anytime any situation market can turn left.
Good selection of coins. But I’ll add Qtum and Dash to this list. Because it is very liquid coins.  Cool Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
January 06, 2019, 12:25:51 AM
Don't choose from people's list ,top 10? Top 100? Its left for you to do your research and choose your own list yourself ,just make sure you choose the ones with good upcoming roadmaps
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 05, 2019, 11:39:23 PM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

Please choose the best altcoin which is top ranked on coinmarketcap. Like Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Litecoin, Neo, Waves. You should buy at your own risk. Because anytime any situation market can turn left.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 05, 2019, 11:39:12 PM
You should be able to analyze the coin yourself. I think that no advice can bring you good. You have to find a good coin yourself.

That's right, our hypothesis is set and only guesses that it will happen, what's important and decide everything is yours. Take action yourself and find the best currency, then you will be more certain with your decision, I think  Roll Eyes
It is better to get more advice from people to choose better altcoin. There are many people here with a lot of experience and they will help us a lot if we are wondering how to choose altcoin to invest.
Activity: 249
January 05, 2019, 11:32:39 PM
I always recommend the top 10 altcoins in coin marketcap i believe these are very promising altcoins that could bring to you more profit in the future, these altcoins have a strong platform and blockchain technology in crypto currency.
Altcoin which is in the top 10 market cap is indeed a good Altcoin, because it has good abilities and is usually chosen by many people. if you are not sure you must first explore so you can prove it yourself, because good coins are coins that can be convincing in the future and allow us to make a profit. Ethereum is the best Altcoin and he can still benefit him so popular that he is the choice of many people.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 05, 2019, 10:46:47 PM
I always recommend the top 10 altcoins in coin marketcap i believe these are very promising altcoins that could bring to you more profit in the future, these altcoins have a strong platform and blockchain technology in crypto currency.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 05, 2019, 09:42:28 PM

Among of Altcoins that you gave, I see some coins can have a strong development in the future and if you hold it long time, the profit will higher , those are Cardano, NPSX, Zilliqa. I am also holding those coins
Activity: 363
January 05, 2019, 08:28:47 PM
You should be able to analyze the coin yourself. I think that no advice can bring you good. You have to find a good coin yourself.

That's right, our hypothesis is set and only guesses that it will happen, what's important and decide everything is yours. Take action yourself and find the best currency, then you will be more certain with your decision, I think  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 05, 2019, 08:22:02 PM
The market is still in lower position. So whatever you buy now will give you good profit in upcoming days. So it's time for investment. But whenever you invest in a altcoin it is a bit risky so I will recommend don't go with the trend but study the project by yourself then go. You choose sore good projects. Like nem elastos cardano zilliqa is very good. I am not sure about tezos or waltonchain. But I can suggest some project like BNB, xlm, neo is good. Holding eth and xrp also also good for long-term. Whenever you invest just do some study before it in your own that's it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 07:59:24 PM
If you want me to advise you on coins, then I recommend ProximaX. But I can not tell you exactly when it is best to buy this coin. I think that this is a promising project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 05, 2019, 07:33:56 PM
I would not risk at the moment. It seems to me that our strategy should be safe. That is why I prefer to invest only in top coins.
I agree with your opinion. I did not dare to take a risk investing in project carelessly, although this is actually the best time to buy coins at the cheap prices.
And for invest, I would invest in coins at least in the top 20 like BTC, ETH, NEO, XLM, XMR, BNB & NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: