Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 20. (Read 56024 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
January 05, 2019, 08:49:52 AM
i can recommend you IOTA coin iam follow the Team and Community now since 1 year and i have to say they improved this coin massive in one year.
About one year ago the wallet and network was not good but now both working great and this coin works with out any fees !

regards
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 08:48:13 AM
You are right. The market will correct itself in the year of 2019. And once many good coins will reach the moon once. I mean they will increase dramatically in prices. Some of the coins I can recommend for investments are ripple, cardano, stellar, tron, cindicator, verge, NEM, ethereum. Some coins like dash, lisk, OmiseGo, Komondo are also good investment.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 07:21:57 AM
yes, now is the right time to buy several altcoins like xlm, eth, xrp, and others. I suggest buying altcoin in the top 100. because it has a small risk. but, if you already got a profit even a little, you better sell it. because seen from the graph, the price is still unstable.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 07:15:32 AM
If you're looking for some small cap cryptos to take a look at further, I'm in the process of compiling a 5 part guide of some projects I'm quite fond of. Here's the first two parts.

Part 1: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-1-63c232e4f4aa

1. DeepOnion ($ONION)
2. Morpheus Network ($MRPH)
3. Espers ($ESP)
4. Bloom ($BLT)
5. Uniform Fiscal Object ($UFO)

Part 2: https://medium.com/@blockchainseo/the-ultimate-guide-to-small-market-cap-cryptocurrencies-part-2-8eb86003907f

1. SophiaTX ($SPHTX)
2. Electrify.Asia ($ELEC)
3. Modum ($MOD)
4. Lamden ($TAU)
5. Fantom ($FTM)

Part 3 being released 1/06 (tomorrow). Hopefully you learn about a few projects you didn't know about before!

Cheers,

BBS
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 05, 2019, 07:09:15 AM
In your place, I would not tempt fate and I would just start thinking with my head, because there is always a chance that you listen to a very stupid comment of a person who does not understand anything at all in cryptocurrencies.
sometimes people really don't understand everything so to find more details you better find yourself. if you have reliable friends in the Crypto world and can be trusted so you can find out through that person so you can have knowledge little by little.
before you choose Altcoin, you first find out whether it has high potential and whether it can be convincing and promising in the future, if yes you can choose it.
Activity: 602
January 05, 2019, 06:57:15 AM
In your place, I would not tempt fate and I would just start thinking with my head, because there is always a chance that you listen to a very stupid comment of a person who does not understand anything at all in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1210
January 05, 2019, 06:54:14 AM
In my opinion Cardano is good enough to hold especially if you want to trade, I think Cardano is perfect because if you look at the graphics, you can get profits quickly as long as you continue to execute them.

Cardano has a large and fast graph of decline and improvement.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 05, 2019, 06:29:02 AM
Investing should always go prioritize by everyone.

What's the best altcoin to invest right now? go with the ethereum's trend right now. Three forks are about to come but settle the 2 forks and just hope the constantinople fork which is likely to raise the price soon.
Activity: 504
January 05, 2019, 06:14:37 AM
In my opinion, NEM and Tezo are all projects that can be considered for investment, because they all have very clear sales channels, and I think they have great potential.
Activity: 658
January 05, 2019, 06:11:26 AM
this is indeed a very good time if you want to invest in several altcoins, at the beginning of 2019, from the altcoins you mentioned then I chose Cardano (ADA) and Omisego to be my best investment.
Activity: 600
January 05, 2019, 05:48:39 AM
I think now I will recommend some good altcoins that we hold in the long run, because now the price is still low. I will personally hold back, NEM, DASH, and CARDANO. because I think I will also be easier to profit in the near future.
Activity: 304
January 05, 2019, 05:42:52 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Look at blockchain projects from the top 20. They have prepared a lot of news that they simply do not publish, starting from partnership and ending with technical improvements.
Activity: 462
January 05, 2019, 05:37:01 AM
I think NEM and Tezos are all projects that can be considered for investment, because they all have very clear sales channels, and I think they have great potential.
Activity: 246
January 05, 2019, 05:34:43 AM
Your list is quite full of potential projects, but I don't see the name ETH and EOS in it. ETH and EOS are two very promising platform currencies, they have a strong development team and a strong community. These are two very worthy coins to invest.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2019, 05:31:25 AM
I would invest in Ethereum now. Although the project shows a strange dynamics, but its past ATH can see everything, and therefore many are also aimed at them. I think he'll update them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
I told you to get WAVES when it was $1, I hope you took my advice as it has tripled in value.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 18, 2018, 04:02:57 AM
It is easier to buy altcoins during the cryptocurrency price drop because they are cheaper. And you are more likely to achieve low-cost acquisitions and high-priced sales strategies. OKB.XRP.MT.ONOT
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 03:54:44 AM
Buy cheap but promising altcoins now, XRP, Ethereum and Stellar are th most promising coins that worth to buy now. Beside of this, there are many potential ICO to invest your money in, and hope for its explosion like ETH had done. Athero is one of them.
Activity: 1190
December 18, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
This is just a recommendation or suggestion for those of you who want to invest. Indeed this altcoin is a very good investment. Can it be long term or short term. Maybe Altcoin is like Ethereum, Waves, XLM, Bitcoin. This is what often and very many people buy or invest. Because the altcoin I mentioned earlier might be a bit of an altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: