Pages:
Author

Topic: Please, we should not totally eliminate fiat currency - page 20. (Read 27244 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Fiat cannot be totally eliminated because it has got the backing of the governments in our countries. Fiat and crypto will rather coexist until our societies go cashless. Now, every final exchange of crypto is to fiat.
Though I believe that a time will come in the entire world when FIAT will completely nother be used anymore, I don't think this is the time that it's going to happen. Most people and business particularly in Africa are not ready to stop using fiat for any sort of digital currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Fiat cannot be totally eliminated because it has got the backing of the governments in our countries. Fiat and crypto will rather coexist until our societies go cashless. Now, every final exchange of crypto is to fiat.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Fiat currency cannot be eliminated at all.Still fiat has more users than Cryptos and I think it will be like that only.Cryptos are gaining popularity and no doubt they will be used on large scale in future but place for fiat will always be secured. Both cryptos and fiat will be there in future and fiat will not be completely eliminated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Fiat currencies can never be eliminated due to the initiation of cryptocurrencies. I like to use fiat currencies in my daily transactions. Cryptocurrencies are worth investing into and fiat currencies are to be given the maximum attention too.
Activity: 431
That will never happen, because formally everyone will definitely use fiat money for offline transactions. With that, fiat currency will be difficult to replace its position.
Activity: 490
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.
no matter how strong humans want to eliminate fiat, I don't think that will happen, because not everyone knows and understands digital currencies, it is very difficult to give an understanding of digital currencies to all humanity, especially to the elderly and people in the countryside .
even today there are still many countries that do not accept cryprocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
From what I have seen so far in this forum and other crypto platforms, most of us want fiat eliminated. But let us not forget that there are still situations whereby we can't use crypto except fiat like in rural places without computers or even internet facilities.

It will not happened even for a decade. Don't worry.

Most people here just expecting too much without looking at the reality and the massive effect of it.

Crypto will grow more but fiat will still be there.
But it is also only a matter of time before there's access to internet and terminals in shops with paypass option everywhere. As more people join the net, cryptos will become more and more useful. Fiat must go away eventually, just as it was created at a specific point of time not that long ago. The idea of not backing up the main currency and allowing potentially infinite supply was doomed at the very beginning. It's just that people couldn't find a better solution back then. As now we have it with a way of predicting the amount and mining coins gradually, we are bound to adopt it.

My one cent opinion on the above Topic as posted. Fiat currency in circulation is under the responsibility of the Government we belong. There are Laws covering the Used of Fiat money for any transaction with in each country, The Central Bank of this country has the Regulatory power to control and empower the people in reference to the use of Fiat currency. The entry of Crypto Currency Market still under study by the Government Financial Institution either to forgo Regulation and open the Business Market to the Use of Crypto, Not until this issue is Resolved we can do nothing except to wait.
Activity: 277
That is true for poor places or poor countries, they can not use technology, they do not know a thing about it, they are afraid to use it, they use cash. But by the time cash will also be replaced by cryptocurrency is evident.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

In my own opinion, government will not eliminate cryptocurrency immediately since there are a lot of people today in the market who are investing cryptocurrency and that is the reason why it will be very useful for different people to have more income monthly but fiat will still be very important for different people.

It will never be happened, since there are still 3rd world country's which means not yet using internet technolgy where as they are still using traditional transaction through fiat. And I guess, the crypto will be evolved, but not totally being the main currency in the future, it will still an alts, and more be countries will be using it.
is a silly thing to change the world payment system and currencies that have existed for hundreds of years, I know how much you love crypto and I am also sure that the development of crypto will be good in the future, but that does not mean replacing fiat backed by the government.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
I think it will take something maybe years to eliminate fiat money because many people still very dependent on it but i think it will be eliminated still when everyone will be instructed to use blockchain technology.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Yes,we should not to eliminate and remove or leave fiat currency for our live, look at how many people was get profit and take more benefit with cryptocurrency. we have learn at the people get profit with bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Of course fiat currencies will still be used in such a place, because in reality not all places have infrastructure and facilities that support online transactions. Fiat will still be there, but what is needed now is trust and recognition of cryptocurrencies that can be used as legal payment instruments such as fiat currencies. This is what we stand for
What we need is adoption, we do not really need the government or anyone else to give a statement saying that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency it is actually a form of money because in the practice that is the way we are using them so the recognition is useless, what we need is that people stop mistrusting the market of cryptocurrencies and they decide to adopt it fully.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
As much as I know that a lot of people in this community hates fiat, that is not enough reason for the world to stop making use of fiat. But from the way I see it, only a fool would say that they hate fiat, someone in his right senses wouldn’t say. I don’t really know what makes some people to think that cryptocurrency is a better option.

Some of them even say that crypto will free countries from debt, but my question is how exactly is that ever going to happen? If the world should move to using crypto, that doesn’t make anyone who is in debt to go free.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128

I guess you shouldn't believe everything what you read here because some here are just dreaming and just blown out by the trend but in reality, no matter how eager we want it, that will be far to happen.

We can simply say that we can't eliminate but we can append cryptos as another payment method and that's I think is more feasible in the future if these two will work together. As fiat the most established currency while cryptos revamp on how the payment method works.
Activity: 364
The crypto system is good and in my opinion, it is much better, but the fiat system, is a different topic, and these two systems are both good system, if people want to eradicate the use of fiat then I think it is gonna affect the crypto system as well, so I think, for the cypto system to work as people want it to be, then we are still gonna be needing the use of the fiat system.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Crypto currency can never replace national money. It's just impossible. All states issue their banknotes on the size of the country's gross product. That is, the national money is tightly tied to the economy of these states. The state can not switch to the use of strangers, and "no-man's", that is, not belonging to any state of money, and virtual, are not provided with anything and with very high volatility.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

In my own opinion, government will not eliminate cryptocurrency immediately since there are a lot of people today in the market who are investing cryptocurrency and that is the reason why it will be very useful for different people to have more income monthly but fiat will still be very important for different people.

It will never be happened, since there are still 3rd world country's which means not yet using internet technolgy where as they are still using traditional transaction through fiat. And I guess, the crypto will be evolved, but not totally being the main currency in the future, it will still an alts, and more be countries will be using it.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO

Government will never eliminate fiat currency because it was still necessary due to different people who are not capable of investing cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 714

Rest assured that it will never happen that the fiat will be superseded by Crypto currencies because the poor people are already a powerful reason of why eliminating fiat is very impossible. Crypto currency is only good as an investment so that we could earn more fiat for our actual and instant spending.
Pages:
Jump to: