Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 74. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
How much minimum purchased?
When ICO is ended?

Thanks!

There is no minimum purchase amount to participate in the crowd sale.
The crowd sale ends June 30th

Total raised so far:
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
How much minimum purchased?
When ICO is ended?

Thanks!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have sent an ETH deposit to the Pluton crowdsale address and your spent balance is not yet updated then this could be because you have either entered an incorrect address to check balance (please try again), cache on your browser or simply because your transaction still has 0 confirms on the blockchain.
If your transaction has failed and unconfirmed on the blockchain then this is because sending ETH to this type of multi-sig wallet requires a fee of at least 85000 gas to be paid to the Ethereum network and its miners.
We recommend you to restart your Ethereum wallet to have the funds returned to your account. The transaction amount hasn’t actually left your wallet and will be automatically released back by the network, and you will then be able to send the transaction again with a higher gas fee.
We understand that this might be of an inconvenience to you especially if you participated during the early bonus phase. So therefore we are willing to work with you to resolve this to award the rightful bonus for early participation.
You can simply resend the transaction with the same amount and email us the TX ID of the original failed transaction. The sender's address of the new transaction must match the details in the original failed transaction during the bonus stage.
If you have questions about any of the above then please feel free to comment or join us in slack for a chat with the team and the growing community.
Thanks,
Your team Plutus

https://www.reddit.com/r/plutus/comments/4q5heb/please_note_important_updates_for_eth_participants/
this project looks nice to me, is this coin available for trade after ending the ICO? i might be invested some btc after i getting my return from RICE. very sort time ico period and only 4 days left to decide where i should invest or not. 1st visit in this thread and it looks very impressive project

Hey, thanks for your interest in the project! Plutons are tradeable, but its up to the third party services on which markets they add and how fast they add them. User demand for a particular market can be an influencing factor in their decision.

okay i just created a account in your website. should i also put my ETH wallet address if i made a deposit via BTC? sorry i can't understand that. i want to invest using BTC, i have no ETH wallet.

You can participate using BTC, but in order to receive your Plutons at the end of the crowd sale, you will need to provide an ETH deposit address.
We are recommending using Mist, which you can download here - https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
Whatever wallet you use, please make sure you have control of the private keys to it!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Congratulations on the crowdsale so far guys Smiley Keep up the good work.
this project looks nice to me, is this coin available for trade after ending the ICO? i might be invested some btc after i getting my return from RICE. very sort time ico period and only 4 days left to decide where i should invest or not. 1st visit in this thread and it looks very impressive project

Hey, thanks for your interest in the project! Plutons are tradeable, but its up to the third party services on which markets they add and how fast they add them. User demand for a particular market can be an influencing factor in their decision.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I still want to know about the money invested. I want to see transaction id's

Make an account here and the total raised amounts are displayed near the top of the page.
You can monitor the ETH crowd sale address here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xA2D4035389aae620E36Bd828144b2015564C2702

BTC multisig requires all public addresses of board members to be present in order to check all balances because the account is hosted on Bitgo.
A blog providing this information will be published at the end of the sale.

Can you sign a message for the eth address please.

Dev, can you sign a message for me. Id like to see some proof of funds before I consider investing.

You can watch the contract on your Ethereum client, it's signed by 5 members of the crowd sale board. If you mean something else then please explain.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Make an account here and the total raised amounts are displayed near the top of the page.
You can monitor the ETH crowd sale address here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xA2D4035389aae620E36Bd828144b2015564C2702

BTC multisig requires all public addresses of board members to be present in order to check all balances because the account is hosted on Bitgo.

Dev, can you sign a message for me. Id like to see some proof of funds before I consider investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i am trying my best to understand pluton... but i still dont get it... i know it is my fault not anyone..

Well ... if i own pluton, what benefit will i get? is it some sort of currency as payment system?

Pluton are digital asset, they are designed to be issued to users of the Plutus app as a reward for using the Plutus tap and pay app for Bitcoin or Ether conversion to virtual debit card. They are also an optional way of paying for goods and services, just like Bitcoin + Ethereum on the Plutus app. The advantage of using Plutons instead of Bitcoin and Ethereum is that there are 0 fees and near instant transactions. They are unique digital tokens with a real life use case.

There is only a small amount of Plutons available for initial distribution (rest is locked in a rebate smart contract), this helps the project and gives the crowdsale participants an opportunity to get Plutons to use on the app at 0 conversion fee. Their value is currently unknown, but once it's decided by the users of the crowdsale, you will then be able to convert these tokens to contactless balance (once launched) or send to other users who would want to save cost on conversion fee on the app.

hi.. just online

well... its pretty cool since it is 0 fees and almost instant...

Regarding the value once it is decided by users in the crowdsale, so it will be fix at that price? or it will constantly changed depend on the market economy?

It will fluctuate depending on the current market price.

thx for the quick reply  Grin
legendary

What's the next after ICO ends, like coin distribution, list it on exchange, is there a rough timeline?

Development timeline. Plutons are a tradeable token, but we can not give a timeline for any additions - It's up to the third party service to make the addition. User demand plays a roll in their decision. Plutons will be distributed at the end of the sale.

i am trying my best to understand pluton... but i still dont get it... i know it is my fault not anyone..

Well ... if i own pluton, what benefit will i get? is it some sort of currency as payment system?

Pluton are digital asset, they are designed to be issued to users of the Plutus app as a reward for using the Plutus tap and pay app for Bitcoin or Ether conversion to virtual debit card. They are also an optional way of paying for goods and services, just like Bitcoin + Ethereum on the Plutus app. The advantage of using Plutons instead of Bitcoin and Ethereum is that there are 0 fees and near instant transactions. They are unique digital tokens with a real life use case.

There is only a small amount of Plutons available for initial distribution (rest is locked in a rebate smart contract), this helps the project and gives the crowdsale participants an opportunity to get Plutons to use on the app at 0 conversion fee. Their value is currently unknown, but once it's decided by the users of the crowdsale, you will then be able to convert these tokens to contactless balance (once launched) or send to other users who would want to save cost on conversion fee on the app.

hi.. just online

well... its pretty cool since it is 0 fees and almost instant...

Regarding the value once it is decided by users in the crowdsale, so it will be fix at that price? or it will constantly changed depend on the market economy?

It will fluctuate depending on the current market price.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
What's the next after ICO ends, like coin distribution, list it on exchange, is there a rough timeline?
legendary
Where can I see the transaction of the investments?
Pages:
Jump to: