Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 77. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
What is the PlutusDEX and why is it the most important part of our platform? - See more at: https://plutus.it/blog/plutusdex-fuelling-the-contactless-payment-system#sthash.MDRyBxKF.dpuf
If I buy Plutons now, can I trade them or deposit later on the app for free payments with nfc? or both?

Both. Plutons are transferable between users accounts + external exchanges.
 Can some one explain a scenario in which the value of plutons rise other than speculation? In simple terms what can happen to make them more valuable?

Following the crowdsale, the inflation rate of Plutons is designed to be very low and remain that way. If demand continues to grow to use Plutons on the app with the bonus of zero fees and instant transactions, then the value of a Pluton should appreciate in terms of supply vs demand. But that'll only depend on the users who'd want to use the Plutus app and we can not predict user demand or market behaviour.

You can read more about this in our Plutus Whitepaper

How long do these PLU last if the max rebate is only 3%?

Since the inflation rate is so low, the remaining 95.75% will last hundreds of years.
Activity: 126
Too much coins. Time that BTC crash again so that interest drops again.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
If I buy Plutons now, can I trade them or deposit later on the app for free payments with nfc? or both?

Can some one explain a scenario in which the value of plutons rise other than speculation? In simple terms what can happen to make them more valuable?

Following the crowdsale, the inflation rate of Plutons is designed to be very low and remain that way. If demand continues to grow to use Plutons on the app with the bonus of zero fees and instant transactions, then the value of a Pluton should appreciate in terms of supply vs demand. But that'll only depend on the users who'd want to use the Plutus app and we can not predict user demand or market behaviour.

How long do these PLU last if the max rebate is only 3%?
Bounty for german translation?

Team is discussing, and will get back to you in PM.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Bounty for german translation?

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Following this. But not sure how much put in it
PLEASE NOTE: If you have sent an ETH deposit to the Pluton crowdsale address and still have 0 confirms on the blockchain, this is because sending ETH to this type of multi-sig wallet requires a fee of at least 85000 gas to be paid to the Ethereum network and its miners.

We recommend you to restart your Ethereum wallet to have the funds returned to your account. The transaction amount hasn’t actually left your wallet and will be automatically released back by the network, and you will then be able to send the transaction again with a higher gas fee.

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
The crowdsale bonus is now down to 1% for the next 23 hours
Definitely one of the best projects with some real life use. I love the video where we can buy just by hovering over the swipe machine.

Just one question for the Plutus team. Can we use the app it any country and accordingly have currencies of that particular country to use.

I mean if I am in China, will the app will already have the currency denomination of China integrated...

Thank you!
Plutus will be available in several currencies, you can deposit BTC into your EUR balance if you are in Europe and can send do the same for USD balance if you are in the States.

Plutus will also work with any country, but you will be subject to the local conversion exchange rates if the currency is not on the app. In the future CNY will also be available on the app but currently GBP, USD and EUR will be available.

Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
Definitely one of the best projects with some real life use. I love the video where we can buy just by hovering over the swipe machine.

Just one question for the Plutus team. Can we use the app it any country and accordingly have currencies of that particular country to use.

I mean if I am in China, will the app will already have the currency denomination of China integrated...
Activity: 177
What is the minimum raised from the ICO that will allow you to reach the end of your timeline of Q4 2016?

We do not have a minimum cap on the sale to avoid giving out value expectations. However with the current amount raised, we will still be able to stay on target for Q4. The initial infrsatrucure of the Plutus Tap and Pay app (see video) has been in development since last year.

You guys have one of the best project  — waiting to see how sale plays out.
What is the minimum raised from the ICO that will allow you to reach the end of your timeline of Q4 2016?

We do not have a minimum cap on the sale to avoid giving out value expectations. However with the current amount raised, we will still be able to stay on target for Q4. The initial infrsatrucure of the Plutus Tap and Pay app (see video) has been in development since last year.
If I have invested around some BTC for plutons, will I be able to trade the coin after the crowd sale?/

Yes, Plutons will be tradeable on external or on the PlutusDEX after the crowd sale.
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
If I have invested around some BTC for plutons, will I be able to trade the coin after the crowd sale?/
Pages:
Jump to: