Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 76. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks very interesting.  watching.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Definitely one of the best projects with some real life use. I love the video where we can buy just by hovering over the swipe machine.

Just one question for the Plutus team. Can we use the app it any country and accordingly have currencies of that particular country to use.

I mean if I am in China, will the app will already have the currency denomination of China integrated...

Thank you!
Plutus will be available in several currencies, you can deposit BTC into your EUR balance if you are in Europe and can send do the same for USD balance if you are in the States.

Plutus will also work with any country, but you will be subject to the local conversion exchange rates if the currency is not on the app. In the future CNY will also be available on the app but currently GBP, USD and EUR will be available.

Deposit to check out with Ether in under 2 minutes!
How big is the gap in days between the end of crowdsale and trade starting?

The issuance date for Plutons will be announced at the end of the crowdsale. We can not say definitively after that, but any final decision to add Plutons comes from third party services or an exchange themselves. We will provide updates on the topic in Slack, as well as in here.
Activity: 600
Merit: 511
How big is the gap in days between the end of crowdsale and trade starting?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
If I buy Plutons now, can I trade them or deposit later on the app for free payments with nfc? or both?

Both. Plutons are transferable between users accounts + external exchanges.
 Can some one explain a scenario in which the value of plutons rise other than speculation? In simple terms what can happen to make them more valuable?

Following the crowdsale, the inflation rate of Plutons is designed to be very low and remain that way. If demand continues to grow to use Plutons on the app with the bonus of zero fees and instant transactions, then the value of a Pluton should appreciate in terms of supply vs demand. But that'll only depend on the users who'd want to use the Plutus app and we can not predict user demand or market behaviour.

You can read more about this in our Plutus Whitepaper

How long do these PLU last if the max rebate is only 3%?

Since the inflation rate is so low, the remaining 95.75% will last hundreds of years.

That's good, inflation is accepted but needs to be low. Any confirmation on an exchange?

Some of the third party services have already inquired about adding Plutons to their service, any announcements made will be through their own communication channels.
A driving factor in their consideration is user demand, which is picking up as the crowd fund moves forward.
Is it possible to send bitcoins from an exchange to participate in the crowdsale...

Yes, it is possible to send BTC from an exchange to participate in the crowd sale.
It is recommended that you send from a wallet that you have control of the private keys.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Is it possible to send bitcoins from an exchange to participate in the crowdsale...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I am proud to announce that the Portuguese translation is done. Wink

Please add to the OP https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recolha-de-fundos-pluton-token-toca-paga-1525616
Thanks
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
If I buy Plutons now, can I trade them or deposit later on the app for free payments with nfc? or both?

Both. Plutons are transferable between users accounts + external exchanges.
 Can some one explain a scenario in which the value of plutons rise other than speculation? In simple terms what can happen to make them more valuable?

Following the crowdsale, the inflation rate of Plutons is designed to be very low and remain that way. If demand continues to grow to use Plutons on the app with the bonus of zero fees and instant transactions, then the value of a Pluton should appreciate in terms of supply vs demand. But that'll only depend on the users who'd want to use the Plutus app and we can not predict user demand or market behaviour.

You can read more about this in our Plutus Whitepaper

How long do these PLU last if the max rebate is only 3%?

Since the inflation rate is so low, the remaining 95.75% will last hundreds of years.

That's good, inflation is accepted but needs to be low. Any confirmation on an exchange?
Plutons - Earn a Reward When You Spend Bitcoin   Find out more information about Plutons and their unique use case here: https://plutus.it/blog/pluton-a-decentralised-reward-system-for-every-day-purchases
Pages:
Jump to: