Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 80. (Read 97527 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Seems a bit fishy.

Escrow?

BTC raised will be stored in a multi-signature account provided by BitGo at the end of the crowdsale — only to be released according to guidelines set and milestones of Plutus development. ETH raised will be stored in a separate multi-signature smart contract — same rules will apply to this wallet.

Issuance for the remaining 95.75% of Plutons after the crowd sale distribution will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it

More details on the crowd sale structuring can be found here
Only 5% of the tokens go to the crowdsale, and the rest for the rebate program.  Where then, is the value for investors?  Is this a donation to develop the platform?  

Jake Brukhman wrote a detailed analysis which is worth checking out.
https://blog.coinfund.io/notes-on-the-economics-of-plutons-b80a49a660bb#.6zjbm77uu

Furthermore, there has been a lot of discussion on this topic on our Slack channel.
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
I don't understand why we should invest what is supposed to give these rebate tokens value

I hate the name PLUTONs
What is the price per pluton ?

The initial value of a Pluton will be determined at the end of the crowdsale.

if you collect 1000 btc in the crowdsale than someone who invested 1 btc will receive 850 plutons? got it.

Correct. The amount of Plutons you receive will be proportional to the amount of bitcoin you contribute divided by the total funds raised.

This section is more detailed here.
Can you explain where the other plutons are going?

Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) will be available for sale, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation and inflation rate from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created.

This only represents 4.25%?

Is there a business plan or development plan?

The 850,000 PLU which are issued after the crowd sale represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000 PLU, which are locked in the rebate contract.

The development plan is illustrated in the timeline which you can view here
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Only 5% of the tokens go to the crowdsale, and the rest for the rebate program.  Where then, is the value for investors?  Is this a donation to develop the platform?  
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

If you collect 1000 btc in the crowdsale than someone who invested 1 btc will receive 850 plutons? got it.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Can you explain where the other plutons are going?

Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) will be available for sale, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation and inflation rate from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created.

This only represents 4.25%?

Is there a business plan or development plan?

How are you securing smart contacts?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
The anticipated Pluton Crowdsale has now begun! Thank you for the support!
https://getplutons.plutus.it/
Thanks for the update.

http://icocountdown.com has been updated with the correct time. I really like the project good luck with your crowdfunding endeavour.
So these will only be tradeable on the Dex exchange - and that will go live when?

Plutons will be tradeable both internally on the DEX, and externally on other exchanges.
The DEX is planned to be live in Q3 2016.
I wish you guys would contact me so I can update my site for the announcements.

http://icocountdown.com
legendary
Activity: 1414
So these will only be tradeable on the Dex exchange - and that will go live when?
How can we monitor how many bitcoins/eth are collected during the crowdsale?

Hey, an address will be provided right before the sale starts so that it can be monitored by everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1120
How 'bout nooooo

You should name it CROUTONS!  NIGGA IM HUNGRY NOW!!!
Pages:
Jump to: