Pages:
Author

Topic: PM Poker – True Vegas Style Poker with Bitcoin (New) - page 6. (Read 12044 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
5000 mBTC (5BTC) Guarantee FREEROLL

PM Poker would like to invite everyone to your 5000 mBTC FREEROLL on October 26, 2012 Midnight UTC (October 25, 2012 8pm EDT).

We are the only site to offer True Vegas Style Poker.

Once you play, you will stay.

NEW Release

PM Poker is now offering tournaments:

FREEROLL every 2 hours with a guarantee payout of 200 mBTC (0.2BTC) - Pays 4 spots
  • 1st - 100 mBTC
  • 2nd -  50 mBTC
  • 3rd -  25 mBTC
  • 4th -  25 mBTC

25 mBTC every 2 hours - Opposite of the FREEROLL
200 mBTC every 3 hours

We also offer a 10 player Sit-n-Go FREEROLL that pays 10 mBTC to the winner.
(NOTE: you can only play one FREEROLL at a time in SNG)

PM Poker maybe small today, but we are here to stay.
PM Poker will credit 100 mBTC (0.1BTC)  to players by becoming our follower on Twitter or for liking us on Facebook – or earn 150 mBTC (0.15BTC) for doing both.  Twitter and Facebook icons are located in the PM Poker Lobby.

You must post your player name in a tweet or share on facebook to receive your bonus.  Please allow up to 24 hours for credit.

Please note: Only one bonus per user; per person. PM Poker reserves the right without explanation, to deny bonus credit to any user.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1003
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
This date issue has been fixed.
That was quick Smiley
This date issue has been fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1193
9.9.2012: I predict that single digits... <- FAIL
I downloaded the software, installed, created an account, logged in and got this error message when I clicked around in the lobby.

Running Win7 64bit.

Edit: I don't get the error message if I change region settings in Windows to "English (USA)".
dooglus:

I now include the size of the update on the screen to help you.  NOTE: this will happen after your next update.

Also the fozen game is fixed and your account has been credited.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Oh, and I just signed in and the whole site appears to be empty.  Player count: 1 - and I guess that includes me.
legendary
I have two small issues with the box that pops up while updating:

The first time I saw it, my Internet was being slow, the progress number wasn't updating.  I'm not even sure if it said 0%, or if it was missing entirely.  I read the message as "Downloading update.  Completed, please wait...".  i.e. I thought it had already completed, when it really hadn't even started.  The capital 'C' on 'Completed' makes it look like a new sentence.

Also, I'd like to see the total size of the download, rather than just a percentage.  I pay by the megabyte for Internet traffic, so don't like to download updates of unknown sizes.
We just completed fixing issues from last week. 
I deeply regret that these fixes took us a little over a week. 

Please come play and test with us again.
dooglus:

Darn typos, yes it was our error and I fixed the post.

When you join a table the lobby screen does minimize.  This is the standard behavior in most software.

The freezing part is not, unless the drawing of the screen is just being slow and it looks like it’s there when not.
I will have to do more testing in WINE.
legendary
Also, is it expected behaviour for the lobby window to freeze as soon as I open a table window?  That's what seems to happen every time I open a table; the lobby becomes completely unresponsive, so I can't open a 2nd table, or chat in the lobby chat.

Could just be a problem with WINE of course.
legendary
evanesce:

Just to let you know this was an error on your part, we had guest players that left and your system did not remove them.
We are currently working on this issue.  Please know that it just has one player in now which is your player.

Do you mean it wasn't an error on his part, but on yours?

I just connected - it downloaded and installed updates - and told me it has "player count: 2".  But I see 3 at a table, see below:

Are you not including guests in your player count perhaps?
evanesce:

Just to let you know this was an error on our part, we had guest players that left and your system did not remove them.
We are currently working on this issue.  Please know that it just has one player in now which is your player.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Every time a new gambling site starts to take bitcoins, an angel gets its wings.  Smiley
Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
When I go to the poker table where it shows 2 players, I sit down but I am only person at table.  Table says start as soon as possible, but game never start Sad
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
When I run it on Ubuntu using wine, every time I click something I get a message saying ".256 is not a float"
Several of them, just the number changes.

Interesting.  I'm using WINE (1.4-0ubuntu4.1) in Ubuntu (12.04, 64 bit) and don't have that issue.

What version of WINE and Ubuntu are you using?

Exactly the same versions as you. Wine and Ubuntu.
Also, the first time I opened it I had to terminate my session and login again as the window decoration disappeared, from all windows.
legendary
Retype your user name.

When reading from registry, I change the size so getting bogus characters, sorry.

That worked, thanks.  Actually I just deleted the junk from the end of my name rather than retyping it.
Retype your user name.

When reading from registry, I change the size so getting bogus characters, sorry.
legendary
dooglus:

We have a limit of 64 character passwords, but the issue was not you.  We found the error in the software and will be resolved on your next update.

I ran PM Poker again.  It did an update.  Then it showed this screen:

http://i.imgur.com/Q3XNi.png

I didn't type that long username - that's what it defaulted to.

Is that my new username?  Or should I change it back to 'dooglus'?

I left my username as it was, and typed in my password.

It told me to 'contact support', but didn't tell me how.  There's no information on the website that I could see about how to 'contact support'.

Pages:
Jump to: