Pages:
Author

Topic: PM Poker – True Vegas Style Poker with Bitcoin (New) - page 7. (Read 12044 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
When I run it on Ubuntu using wine, every time I click something I get a message saying ".256 is not a float"
Several of them, just the number changes.

Interesting.  I'm using WINE (1.4-0ubuntu4.1) in Ubuntu (12.04, 64 bit) and don't have that issue.

What version of WINE and Ubuntu are you using?
legendary
dooglus:

We have a limit of 64 character passwords, but the issue was not you.  We found the error in the software and will be resolved on your next update.

I ran PM Poker again.  It did an update.  Then it showed this screen:

I didn't type that long username - that's what it defaulted to.

Is that my new username?  Or should I change it back to 'dooglus'?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
When I run it on Ubuntu using wine, every time I click something I get a message saying ".256 is not a float"
Can you run the software with a -debug option.
There will be a MemoForm at the bottom of the screen and I maybe I can see what message is causing this problem.
We are still unable to reproduce this error in our QA
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I do apologize that nobody was there to answer your questions. 
We are working on having a representative in the lobby chat as often as possible, but we are still in the growing stages. 
Again I am extremely sorry that your needs where not met, and we will do our best to improve on this issue.
dooglus:

We have a limit of 64 character passwords, but the issue was not you.  We found the error in the software and will be resolved on your next update.
Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
I tried also, site has no players on it.
legendary
Also we now have a lobby chat so please fell free to talk to anyone in the lobby, and a representative for PM Poker will be there as often as possible.

I tried that.  It seems like the site is dead.  I hung around in the lobby for half an hour and other than me not a single person spoke.
legendary
I just tried logging in with just the first 31 characters of my password, then the first 30, etc.

It didn't help.
legendary
I just signed up, then closed the program immediately, opened it again, and tried to log in.  It told me my password was incorrect.

I tried clicking the "Need help with my user name or password?" link, but nothing happened.

I'm using WINE in Linux to run the program.

Do you have a maximum password length?  The password I used is 32 characters long and contains both a dash and an underline ('-' and '_').  My username is 'dooglus'.
We just released a new update to PM Poker, which we are now testing RING Games.

Also there are now three (3) FREEROLL Tables for 10 mBTC in the SNG Room, these are Winner Take All tables.
Texas Hold'em
Omaha
Omaha Hi/Lo

Also we now have a lobby chat so please fell free to talk to anyone in the lobby, and a representative for PM Poker will be there as often as possible.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
PM Poker site is a no show. Any developments on if or when it will return?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
ildubbioso:

Is this reproducable everytime?

Again the reason I am asking is I have tested this on XP, Vista, Windows 7 32 & 64 and can not find anything giving me the errors.

So if it can be reproduced, and you tell me the steps so I can try to get it to fail.

Thanks,
PM Poker

Well I simply enter as a guest, then I just click and the messages appear. My PC doesn't have problems with other programs.
Activity: 366
#RIP freemoney
I like poker
ildubbioso:

Is this reproducable everytime?

Again the reason I am asking is I have tested this on XP, Vista, Windows 7 32 & 64 and can not find anything giving me the errors.

So if it can be reproduced, and you tell me the steps so I can try to get it to fail.

Thanks,
PM Poker
Yes I tried Guest mode.

One more are you Windows 7 64-bit or 32-bit?
ildubbioso:

By the looks, you are running Windows 7 is this true?  If you are running under something different could you let me know.

Yes, it's Windows 7

Again, I have tried on our systems here, and we are not able to reproduce this behavior.

Thank you for the screen shot.

Have you entered as a Guest?

Also if you could email directly, I might be able to help you faster.

I am not really interested, I can write here.
ildubbioso:

By the looks, you are running Windows 7 is this true?  If you are running under something different could you let me know.

Again, I have tried on our systems here, and we are not able to reproduce this behavior.

Thank you for the screen shot.

PMPoker

Also if you could email directly, I might be able to help you faster.

B) If you are talking about bitcoin, we offer a 4 mBTC per FREEROLL SNG, and they start the moment 4 players are in.  The only catch to this FREEROLL is that you can only play in one at a time to keep it fair.  NO multi tabling in the FREEROLL.

Yep sorry, I meant BTC.

2) There are pop-ups which describes problems everytime I touch anything into the hall.

A) What pop-ups are you talking about?  I have yet to see a pop-up on our lobby after testing for an hour this AM.
  B) If you are experiencing problems with the software we like to know.  We did announce that this is BETA software and input and/or suggestions are welcome and expected from players.  Please give us a little time to fix issues that arise, and once we do we will release an update which again is automatic.

I don't know if they are called pop-up. However:

everytime I click on a table I receive pop-ups like that:

And when I click on the Bitcoin button I receive this pop-up:

This is really problematic because I cannot close it, if I try it reappears. I have to close the program with Ctrl-Alt-Canc

Pages:
Jump to: