Pages:
Author

Topic: Police State? - page 7. (Read 25883 times)

anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
April 24, 2013, 04:23:41 PM
terrorist cowards

That is a point I never understood. Why are terrorists called cowards? I mean, they are brainwashed, evil, stupid, deluded. He may be an enemy. But cowards? To my mind, someone who commits to a project which he will likely not survive, and in some case will find certain death is not a coward. Please explain.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 24, 2013, 04:21:16 PM
Not saying you are a Nazi. I am saying you are brainwashed.

Are you qualified to make such a diagnosis over the internet based on what people are writing in a forum about a touchy subject?  Gee, doc, I guess you'd better send me a bill for your amazing diagnosis.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
April 24, 2013, 04:21:10 PM
I do not love you.  I don't even like you.   And if you side with the bombers again or try to sidetrack an important discussion I might just change my previous sentiment about never threatening anyone or their pets. 
I have never, not once sided with the bombers. I have simply stated that tanks and paramilitary dress were excessive, and used only for intimidation.

If your 8 year old was blown up in Boston you'd understand the compassion I feel for my fellow citizens. 
My condolences, if you have lost a loved one in this heinous attack. But don't you feel you should also show compassion for those citizens that disagree with you, rather than calling them names?

I feel for the people who were victims of a piece of shit "kid".  And teasing Americans or minimizing what those people went through is akin to supporting the terrorists directly.
I never once minimized what those people went through, either. Nor have I joined in on the inevitable conspiracy theory ranting. In no way do I support terrorists. No matter what costume they wear.
anu
legendary
April 24, 2013, 04:16:34 PM
Right or wrong, my country.

Well we in America welcome opinions one and all.  But if you think I'm a NAZI or blind to the atrocities committed by MY government you are a fool and you do not know me at all.  

Not saying you are a Nazi. I am saying you are brainwashed.

That said America is not now nor has it ever been a Police State.

Nor will it ever be! By definition! Right? RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!

Nazi's don't smoke pot.

You seem to know a lot about the time.
April 24, 2013, 04:13:18 PM
Fuck you terrorist cowards, show your face!
April 24, 2013, 04:08:52 PM
Not me... the police state you apparently live in.  I would never threaten anyone.  I hug trees.  You piece of shit.

Yes, I can feel the love.
April 24, 2013, 04:07:16 PM
Not me... the police state you apparently live in.  I would never threaten anyone.  I hug trees.  You piece of shit.
April 24, 2013, 04:06:34 PM
First they came...

for your cat you terrorist loving piece of shit.
Are you threatening my pets, now?

Good god, man, how low will you sink?
April 24, 2013, 04:03:28 PM

Well we in America welcome opinions one and all.  But if you think I'm a NAZI or blind to the atrocities committed by MY government you are a fool and you do not know me at all.  That said America is not now nor has it ever been a Police State.

Nazi's don't smoke pot.  I do.  I am against Federal Intervention.  I am more like a hippie than a nationalist. 

First they came...

for your cat you terrorist loving piece of shit.
April 24, 2013, 04:03:10 PM
loads of stuff.....

You know what? You remind me of my grandfather. He was a good man. Honest like no other. But brainwashed. He went through the hell of Stalingrad and through the Russian war prison camps. Survived. Barely. Then thrived in the post war West Germany. Still, he wasn't able to see the evil of the Nazi empire and defended the system. Even though he suffered from it in ways we can't even imagine today. Even though the light shone directly into his eyes.

First they came...
anu
legendary
April 24, 2013, 03:58:23 PM
loads of stuff.....

You know what? You remind me of my grandfather. He was a good man. Honest like no other. But brainwashed. He went through the hell of Stalingrad and through the Russian war prison camps. Survived. Barely. Then thrived in the post war West Germany. Still, he wasn't able to see the evil of the Nazi empire and defended the system. Even though he suffered from it in ways we can't even imagine today. Even though the light shone directly into his eyes.

April 24, 2013, 03:37:17 PM
he started it.
anu
legendary
April 24, 2013, 03:34:09 PM
I will not accept, though, that myrkul is anti-terrorist as I have seen no evidence to support that theory. 

Guilty until proven innocent. That's the spirit!
April 24, 2013, 03:30:13 PM
Not interested.  I am not gay and I am happily married.
Then why were you bragging about your cock size, if not to entice a size queen? (btw, if it really is as big as a sequoia, I doubt that marriage is "happy," unless you're married to Godzilla.)
April 24, 2013, 03:20:13 PM
Not interested.  I am not gay and I am happily married.
April 24, 2013, 03:16:51 PM
Alright Gweedo, I'll accept that there is such a user.  I will not accept, though, that myrkul is anti-terrorist as I have seen no evidence to support that theory.  He is a piece of shit who hates his country and for the benefit of the world he and his spawn should move one state south of his current location.
I love you, too, Viceroy.  Kiss
April 24, 2013, 03:12:56 PM
Alright Gweedo, I'll accept that there is such a user.  I will not accept, though, that myrkul is anti-terrorist as I have seen no evidence to support that theory.  He is a piece of shit who hates his country and for the benefit of the world he and his spawn should move one state south of his current location.
April 24, 2013, 03:10:15 PM
Meanwhile amongst the idiocy, let's not let this get forgotten:

Lots of professors write papers.  America is not a police state.  Can you find a scholar who concludes otherwise?

You mistake me, I'm not trying to find proof that America is a police state.  I'm asking what it would take for America to become a police state.

It seems to me that there is a scale between anarchy and totalitarianism.  There are no complete totalitarian states, nor are there any complete anarchic states.  I would put Hong Kong towards the anarchy side of the scale, and North Korea towards to the totalitarian side of the scale.

It seems to me that the intention of the OP was to point out that the events surrounding the hunt for the suspect implicated in the Boston Marathon bombings slid the United States further towards the totalitarian side of the scale to some degree.  It seems that the counter argument is that the United States has not crossed the line into being a 'police state'.   These views are not incompatible.

My question is, where is the line?  What events have to occur to cross the threshold?
April 24, 2013, 03:04:17 PM
really?  you mean he was not implying that all banker are jews?  I just searched the forum for antibanker and see no such user.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2013, 03:03:29 PM
You just implied that all bankers are jews, this is a racial slur.   Isn't that EXACTLY what Hitler said?

No he is talking about a hateful user, called antibanker who was about talking about jews and banking.
Pages:
Jump to: