Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] The Official Troll Poll - voting ends 8/21! - page 4. (Read 3178 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
I am not sure why anyone is taking the OP seriously.

I have re-read the OP 3 times and couldn't find any requirement to take it seriously. In fact there is a good chance that the poll is being conducted with a tinge of humour.

“Many a true word is spoken in jest”
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
OK

VOTING IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

HAVE AT IT!!

Remember, you only have 2 votes, so choose wisely!

Well that didn't work out as planned. I expressed that I wasn't interested with the intent of others nominating me. I is such a bad troll.  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
Go on r0achie, you can do it! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
OK

VOTING IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

HAVE AT IT!!

Remember, you only have 2 votes, so choose wisely!

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

Add my buddy Quickseller, he seems to be nominating himself:

I'm going to nominate Quickseller just because no one else has yet.
I have more merit than you...
Thats a negative ghost rider
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I am not sure why anyone is taking the OP seriously.

I have re-read the OP 3 times and couldn't find any requirement to take it seriously. In fact there is a good chance that the poll is being conducted with a tinge of humour.

I'm leaving nominating open for a couple more hours in case if any huge revelations should surface.

Add my buddy Quickseller, he seems to be nominating himself:

legendary
Thule is funny but not a troll. Same thing with digaran. They are glorified whiners.

Give my vote to satoshi.

satoshi added! I'm leaving nominating open for a couple more hours in case if any huge revelations should surface.

Another eccentric troll I remembered was "Come from Above," but all their posts have been deleted. There are still posts in his From Above account... The guy was pretty psycho, may more have been legitimately crazy than a troll.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

I am not sure why anyone is taking the OP seriously. I cannot see anything positive possibly coming out of this thread. In general, it is best to ignore trolls....unless there is some benefit to engaging with these trolls Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
I concurred with hilariousetc's post.
But then OTOH, now that vod and techy have gotten into yet another pissing contest, I'm liking this thread more and more...I might even have to plant a desktop shortcut.
TBF:  I dont think the opinionated pissing contest types are technically trolls;  they just are the types that tend to rub each other off back and forth in a very phallic way.

Speakin' of phallic ...

Honest question: Would the above constitute a troll poll?
Depends if someone builds a bridge over it...
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Thule is funny but not a troll. Same thing with digaran. They are glorified whiners.

Give my vote to satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
I thought about him when I saw this topic. But I don't think he is troll, more likely he is just mad.
BTW, I noticed just now that he have 2 separate profiles, this that you linked wasn't active recently, now he is using this account:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/actortomtruong-1076771
legendary
But then OTOH, now that vod and techy have gotten into yet another pissing contest, I'm liking this thread more and more...I might even have to plant a desktop shortcut.
TBF:  I dont think the opinionated pissing contest types are technically trolls;  they just are the types that tend to rub each other off back and forth in a very phallic way.

Speakin' of phallic ...

Honest question: Would the above constitute a troll poll?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
legendary
I'm with hilarious: the trolls don't deserve the attention.

However, since I'm bored, I want to vote for someone anyway: satoshi! He created the future of money, then left without a trace. Without satoshi, none if the other trolls would even exist! If that isn't a Master Troll action, I don't know what is Cheesy

Can I vote as a Legendary Member? I can't easily access my account now, but I can confirm my vote from LoyceV in a few days if requested.

Sent from Austria.

Hmm... How do I know your account wasn't hacked just so somebody could cast a vote for satoshi?

I do wonder if satoshi dealt with trolls in his day. Like, if ever he was trying to articulate one of the finer points of Proof of Work difficulty and somebody kept shitposting about their balls.

Had to check out who this guy was as I'd never heard of him, and I see that he's sporting an ISIS flag avatar... Edgy!

New partly nominated list:

rebal15 1.5
alevlaslo 1.5
JorgeStolfi 1
digaran 1
King Scorpio 1
Quickseller 1
Anonymint 1
Phinnaeus Gage 1
Thule 1
satoshi 1

Sorry bud, newbs can't vote. If we were having a poll about Biggest Schizophrenics, he would definitely be on the list of nominees.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
I'm with hilarious: the trolls don't deserve the attention.

However, since I'm bored, I want to vote for someone anyway: satoshi! He created the future of money, then left without a trace. Without satoshi, none if the other trolls would even exist! If that isn't a Master Troll action, I don't know what is Cheesy

Can I vote as a Legendary Member? I can't easily access my account now, but I can confirm my vote from LoyceV in a few days if requested.

Sent from Austria.
legendary
I thought you were ignoring me.

I was.   I'm still not going to argue with inconsistent idiots like yourself, so don't try.  Smiley

Thank YOU for providing recent entertainment for us.  Hypocrisy is a funny trait of egomaniacs.  

[calls me hypocrite as he argues with me and as he says he won't argue with me and says he is still ignoring me]

Is that you, Leroy?  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
I thought you were ignoring me.

I was.   I'm still not going to argue with inconsistent idiots like yourself, so don't try.  Smiley

Thank YOU for providing recent entertainment for us.  Hypocrisy is a funny trait of egomaniacs.  

[calls me hypocrite as he argues with me and as he says he won't argue with me and says he is still ignoring me]
Pages:
Jump to: