Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] The Official Troll Poll - voting ends 8/21! - page 6. (Read 3181 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
@nutildah
Techshare actually nominated me as a troll over four years ago!

This should complete my two needed nominations to get on the list LOL

Since TECSHARE had already been nominated twice by the time you nominated him, I'll let you change your second nomination to yourself, if you'd like.

While you were gone, TS was actually back on DT1 for about 12 hours earlier this year, thanks to theymos having "decentralized" the trust system. For one reason or another (or both), he was quickly removed and is once again firmly excluded from DT1.

Edit: I've taken the liberty of adding you to the poll, as I think that is your intention, and I can be bought and sold (but only for merits).
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
My first vote is for TECSHARE!
I don't think he's a troll, just aggressive and opinionated.  

Absolutely. I prefer to have an actual debate if my opponent is capable, but often they are not and resort to all kinds of illogical semantic games and personal attacks. At this point, yes I will absolutely troll them for my own amusement as well as to demonstrate their motivation of arguing from a position of lack of emotional control rather than logic. If you come at me with anything other than solid logic, one way or another I get my pound of flesh. Notice all of the people who are most adamant about me being a troll also very strongly disagree with my views in Politics & Society. I wonder why that is! Could it be all the people least capable of an actual debate? All of your nominations do give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside though knowing I truly did get inside your heads, so thank you for that.

Your lame ass can only troll noobs.

Smoothie, Vod and especially Nubbins slaughtered you on a daily basis in days past.

Some of us have been here long enough to remember.

After you got kicked off the DT, you were never the same.

Because I feel sorry for you I will use my second nomination and nominate Techshare

or better said, the Techshare of old, not the version that was served and pwnd by Nubbins over Woodcollector and the DT issue you whined about for months.

You should be honored that Badbear personally had you removed from DT.

~BCX~

Grin Grin Grin

@nutildah
Techshare actually nominated me as a troll over four years ago!

This should complete my two needed nominations to get on the list LOL

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
Well it's nice to see 5 twats trolls (among others) who I find most annoying on these boards are all nominated.
So I guess it's not just me....
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Undoubtedly has to be
1. notbatman
2. realr0ach

And whatever their alts are.
legendary
You're already on the list of Confirmed Nominees, congratulations.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Whoops, this is the kind of behavior Sir Edmund Hilari was warning us about... Still, I'm a bit surprised it took 4 pages before a bona fide troll actually showed up to comment.

Is this the part where you desperately try to sound smart by misspelling the name of some guy you want to reference without an actual specific reference like everyone should be familiar with everything he wrote?

~

As this post shows you're not really much of a troll, just an irritating off-topic spammer. Nominate someone.

Apparently you have problems with reading comprehension. My first motivation is not trolling. Anyways if you insist, I nominate myself.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
~

As this post shows you're not really much of a troll, just an irritating off-topic spammer. Nominate someone.
legendary
Whoops, this is the kind of behavior Sir Edmund Hilari was warning us about... Still, I'm a bit surprised it took 4 pages before a bona fide troll actually showed up to comment.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
My first vote is for TECSHARE!
I don't think he's a troll, just aggressive and opinionated. 

Absolutely. I prefer to have an actual debate if my opponent is capable, but often they are not and resort to all kinds of illogical semantic games and personal attacks. At this point, yes I will absolutely troll them for my own amusement as well as to demonstrate their motivation of arguing from a position of lack of emotional control rather than logic. If you come at me with anything other than solid logic, one way or another I get my pound of flesh. Notice all of the people who are most adamant about me being a troll also very strongly disagree with my views in Politics & Society. I wonder why that is! Could it be all the people least capable of an actual debate? All of your nominations do give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside though knowing I truly did get inside your heads, so thank you for that.
legendary
Can I replace one of my votes for notbatman too?

Instead of r0ach (default nominee) > notbatman.
Thank you. He is a fucking gem. Grin

Yeah they're both extremely trollish trolls. They are also both nominees already, so you're good.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
Can I replace one of my votes for notbatman too?

Instead of r0ach (default nominee) > notbatman.
Thank you. He is a fucking gem. Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
I nominate notbatman and badecker
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
What is it that trolls truly want? Attention. And you're giving it to them.

Well at least the thread provides a bit of entertainment. It also provides some guidelines as to who we can put on ignore.
legendary
I also nominate Spoetnik

~BCX~

... And with BCX coming out of retirement to make a nomination, that puts Spoetnik on the list with 2 nominations. We're up to a total of 10 now, that's pretty solid. Just about everyone who should be on there I can think of has 2 or more nominations now, with the exception of Anonymint, perhaps. There's a bunch of lesser trolls who are decent at it but likely not to be #1.

Piston Honda comes to mind, along with some of the BCH-cum-BSV warrior fanbois, hv_, alevlaslo and ðºÞæ.

Among the more serious trolls are Khaos77, who hates bitcoin with a passion, and franky1, who beats on bitcoin so much only because he loves it...

Then you have the Meta and Reputation sockpuppet trolls which aren't even worth mentioning but they know who they are...
legendary
I nominate Spoetnik and BitcoinEXpress even though he deleted many of his posts. They haven't posted since 2018 so I don't think they are going to feel validated.

Ah good, I was wondering if anybody remembered Spoetnik. Definitely a Class A troll. I don't remember BitcoinEXpress being much of a troll, however he did make a couple coins crap their pants wondering if their chain was about to be split thanks to one of his infamous hashpower attacks...

Do you really want me to come out of retirement?

~BCX~

Grin Grin Grin

Hey man, nice to see you. What you been up to these days?

Nominee list updated...

Being labeled a troll is kinda a mystery to me too LOL

I also nominate Spoetnik

~BCX~
legendary
I nominate Spoetnik and BitcoinEXpress even though he deleted many of his posts. They haven't posted since 2018 so I don't think they are going to feel validated.

Ah good, I was wondering if anybody remembered Spoetnik. Definitely a Class A troll. I don't remember BitcoinEXpress being much of a troll, however he did make a couple coins crap their pants wondering if their chain was about to be split thanks to one of his infamous hashpower attacks...

~BCX~

Grin Grin Grin

Hey man, nice to see you. What you been up to these days?

Nominee list updated...
Oh come on, I'm drooling now.
Unleash the beast. Grin
legendary
^. 2011 account - yeah - please do. Grin

You have no idea what it is you are asking for.

~BCX~
^. 2011 account - yeah - please do. Grin
legendary

~BCX~

Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: