Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] Trump Impeachment Poll: Who's Fault Is It? - page 4. (Read 2167 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I feel dirty clicking on ZeroHedge links. You do realize there are other "news" sources out there, right? Its quite easy for me to find the Fox News version of a story and post it here just to make conservatives more open to reading it. Can't you find a "lefty" publication like CNN, CBS, NBC or MSM that makes your same point? Oh, you can't? Wonder why that is.

Your emotional instability is not my concern. I read news from all kinds of sources. Unfortunately any main stream sources are going to have a bend spinning it in the most anti-Trump way possible and people like you will cherry pick the most bullshit parts of it and go "SEE YOUR OWN SOURCE SAYS...". If I pick an independent source then you will attack the source without addressing the topic in any way every time, and unfortunately they are the only ones who will cover most of these issues at all. Trump could cure cancer tomorrow and CNN, CBS, NBC would never report it because they are not unbias in the slightest. If the partisanship of the media I link bothers you, maybe you should look at the purveyors of the vast majority of bullshit, the MSM. They have been abandoned by mass numbers of people for good reason. You wonder why that is? I don't, its because they are full of shit. I would trust a piss smelling hobo on the corner more than CNN, CBS, or NBC. Compared to them, independent blogs and aggregators deserve a Pulitzer Prize.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
I do not know if Trump is the best president but at least he has respect for life when he placed his position against abortion. I believe the thing against Trump is the group of Hilary Clinton. They have lost the election and Trump got into power and thus they are using the media which they have big influence on to destroy Trumps reputation. They only want to throw Trump so they can regain power at their side. Its all politics and its a dangerous game. But I bet Trump has also a trump card against the opposition and he will never fall down easily without a fight.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
He won't be impeached.

Now in the us there are no forces that will be able to deprive Trump of power.  This can only happen during the next presidential election and therefore I do not really understand the meaning of this question.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Cool story bro. I know you think the rues only apply to everyone else but they in fact apply to you too. Have fun with your pretend time until then.

Can we please try to stay on topic?

This is a serious thread about a very serious issue.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Hey Nutilduhh... that poll didn't turn out like you thought it would did it? If only everyone belonged to the hive mind like you, things would be so much easier right?

The hive mind is alive and well and they all voted for the first option. That's what constitutes a "hive" - the overwhelming majority of a population. I just didn't want the P&S conservatard/conspiratard majority to feel left out, so I gave them an option.

Before you post your go-to meme, I'm countering it with my No U To Infinity card.

https://i.imgur.com/XjhV1hW.jpg

Amazing... the consensus is correct, until they disagree with you, then it is the hive mind. Brilliant. Such a counterculture victim you are with all of the media parroting your beliefs 24/7 365. The "NO U" while projecting my own words back at me is also a nice touch. Not delusional at all.

"'We Will Not Legitimize The Sham Impeachment': House Minority Leader Responds To Pelosi Announcement"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pelosi-hold-vote-impeachment-inquiry-week
legendary
I am looking forward to Flying Hellfish not taking action on your off topic retardation and posting about it in the log of his related behaviors. I make use of you no matter what angle you take Nutilduhhh.

Dear Diary,

Today the internet was mean to me again. I told them to cut it out but they just wouldn't! Donald Trump is the best president ever. He also did nothing wrong and its just not fair that people don't want to accept these two very important facts. This forum is a place for RATIONAL DISCUSSION about IMPORTANT THINGS like whether or not space is fake, how George Soros is a reptilian, and how to survive the impending apocalypse. Its not my fault my debating prowess is so extraordinary that people cower at the thought of having to take me head on and resort to posting childish memes. I myself would never do such a thing. I did not ask to be born with these powers!!
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Those were your own words that we were going to see those things that you mentioned and we haven't seen them. No matter how many coats of your 2016 projection bullshit you put on it. Do you wanna give us a revised timeline of when those things are gonna happen?

I don't need to revise anything to meet your interpretations. I said what I said, not what you wish I said. Projection... that would be funny if it weren't totally insane. I am looking forward to the puff of dust you leave behind when this all comes to light just like your pal Flying Hellfish when the Russian collusion story turned out to be the conspiracy theory.

Hey Nutilduhh... that poll didn't turn out like you thought it would did it? If only everyone belonged to the hive mind like you, things would be so much easier right?

MORE:

"Finally! DOJ Criminal Investigation of #Spygate, Smoking Gun Clinton Email Cover-Up Doc & MORE!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIfoWkijBYQ
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
No, it is forward pedaling regardless of how you wish to imagine it. This is just the first signs, and more is to come. This isn't done yet regardless of you insisting to call the match before the game is over and your team just lost the lead. I don't know what you would call illegally using your oversight authority to remove a duly elected sitting president, but I would say treason is a fair description of those activities. This has been nonstop since before he was even inaugurated. The Democrat party refuses to accept the results of the 2016 election results and have been seeking to undo its results from day one at all costs, even if it severely damages the nation in the process. Accusing a former president of treason is no small matter, and you are going to have an exceptional amount of crow on your plate once you find out how much information actually backs that claim. Until then you keep imagineering your preferred interpretations and try to call the game before it is finished in a last second act of desperation hoping it won't be true. It is true, and you better start coming to terms with it, because it is going to hurt a lot more if you are forced to accept it all at once. Of course you won't because you haven't even come to terms with the results of the 2016 election.

Those were your own words that we were going to see those things that you mentioned and we haven't seen them. No matter how many coats of your 2016 projection bullshit you put on it. Do you wanna give us a revised timeline of when those things are gonna happen?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I am not back pedaling anything, and you are just repeating yourself. It isn't over yet, but you keep repeating yourself if it reassures you. Just be here when it comes out.

"Trump accuses Obama of treason for ‘spying’ on his 2016 campaign"

Going from "indictments", "prosecutions", and "military tribunals" to "things Trump said" is quite serious backpedaling. Trump has accused a lot of people of treason (e.g. recently Pelosi and Schiff for starting the impeachment proceedings - behold my masterful swing back on topic) but none of them have been prosecuted for the grave crime of defying Trump, which he seems to equate to treason, let alone prosecuting for actual treason.

No, it is forward pedaling regardless of how you wish to imagine it. This is just the first signs, and more is to come. This isn't done yet regardless of you insisting to call the match before the game is over and your team just lost the lead. I don't know what you would call illegally using your oversight authority to remove a duly elected sitting president, but I would say treason is a fair description of those activities. This has been nonstop since before he was even inaugurated. The Democrat party refuses to accept the results of the 2016 election results and have been seeking to undo its results from day one at all costs, even if it severely damages the nation in the process. Accusing a former president of treason is no small matter, and you are going to have an exceptional amount of crow on your plate once you find out how much information actually backs that claim. Until then you keep imagineering your preferred interpretations and try to call the game before it is finished in a last second act of desperation hoping it won't be true. It is true, and you better start coming to terms with it, because it is going to hurt a lot more if you are forced to accept it all at once. Of course you won't because you haven't even come to terms with the results of the 2016 election.
legendary

Yeah, I know you are. That's why you rely on memes to cover up for your inability to defend your ideas in a logical debate.

If I want a logical debate I'll go to a thread with game-protect or cryptohunter. Both of them are far more willing to be rational than you are.

Yeah I figured as much. Another "master" above having a discussion.

Yeah, pretty much.

Words do mean things, so don't attribute words to me I didn't use.

Hey, my use of the word 'evil' made it so that you didn't have to contemplate the corundum, right?  I mean you got to use the basic and fairly lame mock-strawman play.

Tell dear leader I said hello.

If I remember to do so I will.

I'm surprised you didn't know this already: TECSHARE has never been wrong about anything, ever, and that's because he knows everything. His understanding of the universe is so deep it completely overshadows anything to be gained from life experience.

PS: It would also appear more with each passing day that those who voted for "He won't be impeached" have wasted their vote. But really, only time will tell, naturally.
legendary

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-accuses-obama-of-treason-for-spying-on-his-2016-campaign

Hmm that is a pretty serious charge. I wonder what information that has yet to come to light that backs this claim up...

Well, if its as solid as any other Trump claim, I would say absolutely nothing backs it up. Its not even a news item. What you posted was a book advertisement on a right-tilted website. The book is to be sold to people like you.
legendary
I am not back pedaling anything, and you are just repeating yourself. It isn't over yet, but you keep repeating yourself if it reassures you. Just be here when it comes out.

Going from "indictments", "prosecutions", and "military tribunals" to "things Trump said" is quite serious backpedaling. Trump has accused a lot of people of treason (e.g. recently Pelosi and Schiff for starting the impeachment proceedings - behold my masterful swing back on topic) but none of them have been prosecuted for the grave crime of defying Trump, which he seems to equate to treason, let alone prosecuting for actual treason.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Well, you tell me, you were babbling about it... so I'm gonna quote the whole post because you seem to backpedaling harder than usual on this one. Emphasis mine.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-accuses-obama-of-treason-for-spying-on-his-2016-campaign

Hmm that is a pretty serious charge. I wonder what information that has yet to come to light that backs this claim up...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Because military tribunals are always conducted in public are they?

Well, you tell me, you were babbling about it... so I'm gonna quote the whole post because you seem to backpedaling harder than usual on this one. Emphasis mine.

I want everyone here to pay close attention how as one of the most epic traps in our history is set, and the hapless targets, full of hubris walk right into it.

Over the next year or so you are going to see a lot of things unfold. There are going to be lots of serious high level indictments made public, prosecutions, as well as military tribunals of many high level people within, and formerly within our government. Everything you have been watching unfold over the last few years is as a result of this. Every circus, every freak show, they were all symptoms of some very powerful, and very corrupt people being systematically stripped of their influence and leverage over society.

As far as they are concerned either they have control or no one will, and they will burn as much down on the way out as they can to prevent this. That is why this has taken so long. A lot of you have been wondering why these prosecutions didn't start right away. This is why. They needed to be stripped of the ability to seriously harm the nation. At this point, this has been done to a large degree, but they will still attempt to do so, primarily via trying to instigate civil war and mass panic.

All this election fraud, it was expected, and part of the plan. The pattern of election fraud has been well documented, only this time there were people watching close and documenting the act. The mid terms were a trap, and they just stepped right in it...

I have little interest in trying to predict the future, but Barr has opened criminal investigations. If I had to guess I'd say some low lying fruit will be picked and jailed, and Hillary will get off scott free. Also Flynn's conviction will be over turned.

I find Clapper and Brennan highly offensive. Even allowing that anyone heading the CIA is likely a total psychopath/sociopath, their attitudes and statements seem problematic. It's not they are anti-Trump, perhaps it's more that they shouldn't be publicly babbling after that job, because people see the sorts of characters we put in those jobs.
legendary
Because military tribunals are always conducted in public are they?

I want everyone here to pay close attention how as one of the most epic traps in our history is set, and the hapless targets, full of hubris walk right into it.

Over the next year or so you are going to see a lot of things unfold. There are going to be lots of serious high level indictments made public, prosecutions, as well as military tribunals of many high level people within, and formerly within our government. Everything you have been watching unfold over the last few years is as a result of this. Every circus, every freak show, they were all symptoms of some very powerful, and very corrupt people being systematically stripped of their influence and leverage over society.

As far as they are concerned either they have control or no one will, and they will burn as much down on the way out as they can to prevent this. That is why this has taken so long. A lot of you have been wondering why these prosecutions didn't start right away. This is why. They needed to be stripped of the ability to seriously harm the nation. At this point, this has been done to a large degree, but they will still attempt to do so, primarily via trying to instigate civil war and mass panic.

All this election fraud, it was expected, and part of the plan. The pattern of election fraud has been well documented, only this time there were people watching close and documenting the act. The mid terms were a trap, and they just stepped right in it...
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Except this has nothing to do with "military tribunals of many high level people" and the investigations of "well documented" election fraud in the midterms, just to name a couple of things that were supposed to happen "Over the next year or so". Yes, I know you'll be arguing that the "or so" can be infinitely long. That's pretty much my point - you're never wrong, even when you're obviously completely wrong, because at some point in the future something might happen that you might be able to twist into "victory".

Because military tribunals are always conducted in public are they? Also, you don't consider drumming up a Russian collusion narrative and illegal spying to interfere in the election process election fraud? MMmkay... funny how that works when the shoe is on the other foot. Don't worry butt dumpling, it won't be too much longer, just don't make yourself scarce.
legendary
Any chance you are going to debate the topic or are you just going to continue to force stale memes while you simultaneously try to blame me for the childish level of discourse you are personally responsible for?

I totally forgot to add Alec Baldwin to the poll. He's as reasonable an option as any. Oh well.
legendary
Where are the "military tribunals of many high level people" and the investigations of "well documented" election fraud in the midterms?
I didn't make up anything

A little edit to point out the examples of stuff you made up.

A little edit to point out the stuff you refused to read.

Except this has nothing to do with "military tribunals of many high level people" and the investigations of "well documented" election fraud in the midterms, just to name a couple of things that were supposed to happen "Over the next year or so". Yes, I know you'll be arguing that the "or so" can be infinitely long. That's pretty much my point - you're never wrong, even when you're obviously completely wrong, because at some point in the future something might happen that you might be able to twist into "victory".
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Where are the "military tribunals of many high level people" and the investigations of "well documented" election fraud in the midterms?

A little edit to point out the stuff you refused to read.

I didn't make up anything, and even with the house the dems have demonstrated themselves to be completely impotent. Your mom hasn't sung yet, so its not over. Please don't make yourself scarce like Flying Hellfish when his Russian collusion delusion was proven to be the actual conspiracy theory.

You go ahead and declare yourself the winner when we are still in the 4th quarter though if you like.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: