Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] What altcoins will survive the next 12 months? - page 4. (Read 9540 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 253
I've only been able find one other alt-coin and that's NXT. Everything else is modified copy of bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Pesetacoin, for sure!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't really come from outer space.
[Nxt] has an indirect mining pool as well at hashrate.org

I wonder where indirect mining came from. Surely not the useless BlackCoin? Tongue

The first payout for hashrate.org, Nxt's indirect mining pool, was a week before bcmultipool.com opened.

Sometimes an idea is discovered by groups independently.  It happens so often in the sciences that it has a name: multiple independent-discovery.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
pesetacoin !
Activity: 27
 Ithink only a coin that have any different, for example Pesetacoin have a PAYPTC, similar Bitcoin, anyother coin have, or his wallet is different and unic.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Can only vote for one? I say Peercoin and Dogecoin Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pesetacoin!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Got to go with blackcoin
If it's volume and adoption persists blackcoin will be worth 20 dollars in text 12 months
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Pesetacoin
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Well it seems that many people are ignorant to the fact that their precious coins may already be dead if it was not for the developer/s of Megacoin.

Megacoin development included the KGW algorythm and pretty much most alt coins have implemented that too now. Over 250 coins use the KGW and many of them would be dead as a doornail without it.

Megacoin developers have something very exciting coming in the next month. the coin is about as legit as they come.

6 months ago all script coins were basically Litecoin clones with a couple of tweaks...

Now all script coins are basically litecoin/megacoin clones...

It astounds me how ungreatful the altcoin community in general has been to Kimoto and megacoin for essentially allowing their coins to live through multi pools and the forthcoming script asic surge. There is a damned good reason these coins adopted the KGW... and what thanks did Kimoto get? Very little.

Megacoin will rise. Do not miss the boat!

this
Activity: 336
BlackCoin, CommunityCoin, PesetaCoin
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Well it seems that many people are ignorant to the fact that their precious coins may already be dead if it was not for the developer/s of Megacoin.

Megacoin development included the KGW algorythm and pretty much most alt coins have implemented that too now. Over 250 coins use the KGW and many of them would be dead as a doornail without it.

Megacoin developers have something very exciting coming in the next month. the coin is about as legit as they come.

6 months ago all script coins were basically Litecoin clones with a couple of tweaks...

Now all script coins are basically litecoin/megacoin clones...

It astounds me how ungreatful the altcoin community in general has been to Kimoto and megacoin for essentially allowing their coins to live through multi pools and the forthcoming script asic surge. There is a damned good reason these coins adopted the KGW... and what thanks did Kimoto get? Very little.

Megacoin will rise. Do not miss the boat!
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
Blackcoin - because as one of the people bringing this currency to the High Street on June 1st, I can honestly and confidently say that the competition has a long way to go to match the effort of the Blackcoin movement in bringing it the real world as is happening right now.

Many things have been promised by other coins and some coins do very well in fulfilling their claims. But for one reason or another they falter and in many cases fail. I agree there's many good ideas out there right now, but as far as really delivering the promise of everyday transaction ability..... very few really can boast that.

Blackcoin will, and already is delivering.

It's always easier to bash when you cant see behind the scenes.
It would also be easy to bash other coins to make Blackcoin look better.
But why bother, those of us who are seriously invested, not necessarily directly in the coin, and are making things happen dont need to belittle the competition or constantly seek approval. We really dont have time.

Blackcoin will grow and develop. There will be people that enjoy the ride and others that wont.

Finally. Many coins in that list will do well for their own reasons and I wish them well. Its always important to innovate. Bring new ideas and technologies to the table. Blackcoin is just another, albeit one of the more successful, coins that aims to make a genuine difference.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
RAP eCoin - for rap victims everywhere.  Cheesy

Activity: 27
Digibyte has a great team but sadly they probably won't, you're right Sad

Blackcoin will surely last and will soon pass LTC in every indicator, you can write that down. Besides that and unfortunately for some hard working dev teams, I have to agree.. there is no place for so many coins.
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
In that list, only Litecoin, Dogecoin, and maybe blackcoin will be around after 12 months. All other coins in that list serve no purpose anymore.
Activity: 59
Nobody mentioned Myriadcoin yet... the biggest innovation of 2014... just sayin...
Activity: 281
Lite coin
Activity: 62
NEM without any doubt!
Activity: 81
COMM as its community.
support. COMM is the greatest.
Agreed. COMM, a coin with the strongest community.
Pages:
Jump to: