Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] What altcoins will survive the next 12 months? - page 8. (Read 9540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
bump, keep the votes coming ..... Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
sure, Next more votes then PPC  Roll Eyes
legendary
Where is Coin2, fail poll. It has a hardworking team developing an FPS game right now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coin2-will-be-launching-fps-game-soon-fps-beta-test-558523

Looks interesting, but is still in beta stage, i will be following this carefully.
However the results so far on the poll are in line with what im expecting.
As i mentioned, theres tons of coins out there, ive only tried to add ones i think are popular at present.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Anoncoin is for 11 months already, and the development of technical innovations like own zerocoin implementation(I think zerocoin testnet will come this week) and native i2p are speeding up.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Pesetacoin would be my first guess, followed by Blackcoin. There will be a number of others that will do well too, but I would place these at the head of the list.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
I would suggest including Cryptogenic Bullion. Has been around almost a whole year already and is NOT going away.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
you really should add gridcoin in that list.

Gridcoin has behind a very good dev and a strong community. Also is real innovative coin, with its PoB (proof of Boinc)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
For me

Lite (pretty clear, well known)
Doge (bobsled team, going nascar)
Quark (bringing Crypto into gaming scene)
Vert

Because these are amongst the coins that are really working on infrastructure.
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Coin2 all the way

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
DOGE will last forever*!

*at least 12 more months, just due to mainstream exposure alone
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
no ripples in that list?

You cant mine it, only buy it. Is it really altcoin ?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
no ripples in that list?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
Where is Coin2, fail poll. It has a hardworking team developing an FPS game right now

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coin2-will-be-launching-fps-game-soon-fps-beta-test-558523
legendary
So many coins have been launched over the last year, but how many are just going to be a craze that dies off or just poor development, ive tried to select some of the most popular altcoins, and ones i feel will be around for some time.
If you can think of any others to add, please let me know. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: