Pages:
Author

Topic: [POLL] What altcoins will survive the next 12 months? - page 5. (Read 9540 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Any coin that uses mining pools won't survive,  BTC and LTC will be the only ones. The future belongs to the NEM, NXT, eMunie (these are just some examples)type of  crypto that doesn't use mining pools or expensive hardware to keep the chain alive.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
BC, DRK, NXT, DOGE, NOBL, MINT and COMM.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
COMM as its community.
support. COMM is the greatest.
Activity: 502
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Blackcoin, purely on the basis that in terms of features it is at least on par (I would say superior) with Litecoin which seems fairly established.

I see BC/LTC parity coming within the year if not in months.

Edit: I know nothing about code or computer science

Me neither!

imo The only thing that will hold BC back is it's name - and that could be a BIG problem in the world outside this forum.

(we're all "colour-blind", aren't we? Wink )
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
favours the true
Blackcoin, purely on the basis that in terms of features it is at least on par (I would say superior) with Litecoin which seems fairly established.

I see BC/LTC parity coming within the year if not in months.

Edit: I know nothing about code or computer science
DSF
Activity: 151
Blackcoin a winner.

It's also designed to be investor friendly. Litecoin, Bitcoin and other have thousands of newly mined coins dumped onto the market everyday causing CONSTANT downward pressure on the price.

With Blackcoin, there is no such pressure.

Always bet on black.

I agree that blackcoin is a good choice, but your signature having 2 clearly false statements in it, gives you bad credibility.
BC is in fact not the fastest coin. It is rather slow compared to most.
BC was in fact not first pure PoW&PoS to PoS coin.

Please adjust accordingly.
Activity: 160
COMM as its community.
Activity: 145
blackcoin for sure
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
LOL @ IconicExpert and now mr_random, nice double act...

Anyway, yes I like Mintcoin but I voted for Quark.. Lightning fast transactions, super secure multi-algorithms, no selling pressure from miners, QUARK FTW!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Blackcoin a winner.

It's also designed to be investor friendly. Litecoin, Bitcoin and other have thousands of newly mined coins dumped onto the market everyday causing CONSTANT downward pressure on the price.

With Blackcoin, there is no such pressure.

Always bet on black.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Blackcoin has been doing well as of right now, no-one is arguing about that. It's doing well at a time when many coins with real innovative features, or positive social ambitions, are not performing very well at market. It's gotten far with multipools, price pumps, and shills that hate on other coins and post lots of funny gifs and memes. But when the honeymoon is over no-one is going to remain loyal to Blackcoin. And it isn't going to go on to attract investors from outside of this sandbox either, the community just looks like a cesspool from the outside.

So the BlackCoin card isn't innovative? http://blackcoincard.com

And no offense to the other coins, but if what we are doing is so trivial and not very innovative, why haven't Mint and other coins been able to duplicate our success? You guys tried a multi-pool..what happened with that? I am sure someone will try to copy the BlackCoin card next, but the card actually takes ingenuity and resources to implement. You can't just copy that idea Smiley...

Is that your website?? How many have you sold? How do I insert it into my PC? Can I use it anywhere?
DSF
Activity: 151
WDC and MINT are definately the ones which will have better future that most.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
nxt. you'll see.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
LOL

As usual, everybody is 'upping' the coin they are most heavily 'invested' in.

YAWN! Change the music, the dance floor is empty Wink

The (sad) truth is, the 'survivors' will be the coins that the whales decide will live.

And that will be a combination of those that THEY have a big stake in, and the ones they can still amuse themselves with by manipulation to make a quick buck out of all the 'bait-fish'.

The only ones that can hope to have some 'protection' from this are the ones where there is very good reason for the smaller investors (like most of US!) to stay committed for the long haul.

To me, that means the ones that have an inviting PoS & the ones that will remain profitable to mine free from the 'big boys' - If you've done your homework that means the 'honest' X-11 derivatives.

WAKE UP!

The 'ordinary citizens' of this place are being fucked with just as badly as governments, corporations, banks, faiths, the media et al are fucking with you in the 'real world'.

Maybe worse, this place is the new 'wild west' only there are no good sheriffs on white horses to save yer asses.

For as long as you are only here for what you can make, you remain mere 'prey', willing future victims to the truly unscrupulous who have ZERO concern except how quickly they can bleed you dry.

- You may as well put a dotted line across your throats with the instruction 'Cut Here'.
Activity: 168
Blackcoin has been doing well as of right now, no-one is arguing about that. It's doing well at a time when many coins with real innovative features, or positive social ambitions, are not performing very well at market. It's gotten far with multipools, price pumps, and shills that hate on other coins and post lots of funny gifs and memes. But when the honeymoon is over no-one is going to remain loyal to Blackcoin. And it isn't going to go on to attract investors from outside of this sandbox either, the community just looks like a cesspool from the outside.

So the BlackCoin card isn't innovative? http://blackcoincard.com

And no offense to the other coins, but if what we are doing is so trivial and not very innovative, why haven't Mint and other coins been able to duplicate our success? You guys tried a multi-pool..what happened with that? I am sure someone will try to copy the BlackCoin card next, but the card actually takes ingenuity and resources to implement. You can't just copy that idea Smiley...
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
BlackCoin, because NXT was a good idea ruined by the worst distribution in the history of crypto.
Blackcoin's distribution was terrible...it was instamined. BC had a 1-week distribution period where 99% of the money supply was instamined by the creators who paid to rent out all of the hashpower and mine all of the coins, then since they controlled almost the entire money supply they traded back and forth with themselves pumping the price and trading volume.

Mintcoin actually has the best distribution of these style coins as it was released first, and was the most profitable coin to mine while it was still mineable, has already great merchant adoption. Don't be fooled by the pump and dumps.

I heard the devs of blackcoin actually rented a 1TH farm to instamine over 81 million coins. That's not to mention the premine they got and never did any community projects with. I'm definitely backing Mint as its economics are superior in every way. I mean, what would you want: 20% more coins in interest per year or 1% more coins per year? Mintcoin is the future. Just look at those charts, investors love the Mint!
LOL at all those rumors and btw it's only ~74.5 mil coins right now  Grin
Activity: 546
Voted on MintPal.

Hope our community will have a high price .  Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
LTC
PPC
NXT
NEM
EXO

the last two are still under development. But in my eyes each of them have a tremendous chance to become a powerful and longterm coin in top 10.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
BlackCoin, because NXT was a good idea ruined by the worst distribution in the history of crypto.
Blackcoin's distribution was terrible...it was instamined. BC had a 1-week distribution period where 99% of the money supply was instamined by the creators who paid to rent out all of the hashpower and mine all of the coins, then since they controlled almost the entire money supply they traded back and forth with themselves pumping the price and trading volume.

Mintcoin actually has the best distribution of these style coins as it was released first, and was the most profitable coin to mine while it was still mineable, has already great merchant adoption. Don't be fooled by the pump and dumps.

LOL...I think you have your facts mixed up. MintCoin was pre-mined and the dev dumped many of his coins long time ago. Please tell me how could the BlackCoin devs trade back and forth between themselves to fabricate $1,839,352 in trade volume? You and other conspiracists have to wake up and face reality....MintCoin is dead. Your trade volume on Mintpal is 13 BTC a day, the value of the coin keeps deflating, and there is nothing new or exciting on the horizon for MintCoin. MintCoin will never be widely adopted and because of that the price will eventually deflate to single digit sat. That is why MintCoin is in 27th place and BlackCoin is in 9th place.

The premine has not been dumped, a portion of it is finally getting touched for the first time to work on a few projects. There are a lot of exciting things on the horizon for Mint and I am sure for BC too. Good luck to you just stop with the bashing and FUDing.
Oh and theoretically it could be possible to manipulate the market by trading back and forth, not saying that BC has done that though.
Pages:
Jump to: