Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL - which coins are scams as defined in the OP? - page 9. (Read 11760 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
LoL The IOTA scam has not even been released but it is already at the solid third place on the scam list with 26 votes. Keep up the good work IOTA scammers, developers, shills and sockpuppets. The first place is within reach.

Given the forums we are in, it's more likely that people are realizing the price of IOTA is rising and are now angry and jelly they missed the ICO than they are thinking or caring whether it is a scam.

Yes I think that may be the case. I've seen some complaints by people who say they weren't aware of the ICO and now can't buy in at a reasonable price. They also complain about transparency.

I was aware of Iota early on (because someone PM'ed me asking me about my opinion of it) so I could have bought in, but I didn't because I analyzed the technology and was confident it is flawed. Also I was immediately turned off by David (iotatoken)'s unbalanced hyping of it. I don't invest for short-term gains. I invest for the big enchilada over the long-term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
LoL The IOTA scam has not even been released but it is already at the solid third place on the scam list with 26 votes. Keep up the good work IOTA scammers, developers, shills and sockpuppets. The first place is within reach.

Given the forums we are in, it's more likely that people are realizing the price of IOTA is rising and are now angry and jelly they missed the ICO than they are thinking or caring whether it is a scam.

A more honest result would be obtained from a "which project you want to see crash and burn" poll.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
I know nothing about this. Please provide proof, because I certainly wouldn't want to be associated with this. I don't believe you until you provide proof.

Not incentivized enough, it will change nothing in my life.
legendary
That will work to obfuscate that you and Levole11 failed to provide a counter example and let me explain why you are wrong.

Obfuscation is a talent you take pride in?

I prefer to be more transparent and direct.

Then what were you trying to obfuscate by creating this poll? I just suggest to use the same trick.
Purchased for $1000s (you claim 25 of them) just to vote on this shit poll  Roll Eyes

The dude has already owned a lot to pump coins he invested into. This is how he conducts scams like the one in GadgetCoin prevented by me.

I know nothing about this. Please provide proof, because I certainly wouldn't want to be associated with this. I don't believe you until you provide proof (or at least strong correlation evidence) that he did purchase and use them to conduct a scam.

I think this entire forum is shark infested. So I don't totally think you are wrong, but I also can't accept your statement without some evidence.
Hahaha.. that coming from you!!!

Will you take my bet or not?

I think we can do it in a more elegant way by creating a poll with 3 options:
- TPTB's tech points made in 2016 were refuted
- TPTB's tech points made in 2016 were not refuted
- Who is TPTB?

That will work to obfuscate that you and Levole11 failed to provide a counter example and let me explain why you are wrong.

Obfuscation is a talent you take pride in?

I prefer to be more transparent and direct.
legendary

I think we can do it in a more elegant way by creating a poll with 3 options:
- TPTB's tech points made in 2016 were refuted
- TPTB's tech points made in 2016 were not refuted
- Who is TPTB?

PS: It's called "play the same game", isn't it?
legendary
Purchased for $1000s (you claim 25 of them) just to vote on this shit poll  Roll Eyes

The dude has already owned a lot to pump coins he invested into. This is how he conducts scams like the one in GadgetCoin prevented by me.
Have you obtained a statement from Theymos as to what level of account is required to vote?

Seems one needs to for a while before they can vote. I am also curious if the vote on Iota is a real reflection of forum sentiment.

Ever heard of the whole market of Hero member BTT accounts?

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

legendary
Have you obtained a statement from Theymos as to what level of account is required to vote?

Seems one needs to for a while before they can vote. I am also curious if the vote on Iota is a real reflection of forum sentiment.

Ever heard of the whole market of Hero member BTT accounts?

You have only 25 sockpuppets?

Seems one needs to post for a while before they can vote. I am also curious if the vote on Iota is a real reflection of forum sentiment.

Btw, I don't think you are helping yourself with the posts you are making here. You would have been wiser to say nothing in this thread. No one was focused on Iota before you started trolling me.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Are you aware that this guy trolled many legit projects in here and when challenged to prove his claims backed off?

I never backed off and my technology points were never refuted.

Like CfB said; a lie..

I can show some examples just by browsing through your post history..
legendary

You have only 25 sockpuppets? I expected more productivity from you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
legendary
My technology points made in 2016 have not been refuted. Provide a counter example and I will explain how you are wrong.

So you have already made your mind? Then what is the point to waste time?
my technology points were never refuted.

This is a lie, they were refuted a lot of times but you have never accepted that and labeled the opponents with different dirty words. Stick to the facts, please.

My technology points made in 2016 have not been refuted. Provide a counter example and I will explain how you are wrong.

Before 2016, I was still learning and researching, so there are some examples where I was corrected by others such as smooth and gmaxwell. I referring to recent history.
legendary
my technology points were never refuted.

This is a lie, they were refuted a lot of times but you have never accepted that and labeled the opponents with different dirty words. Stick to the facts, please.
Are you aware that this guy trolled many legit projects in here and when challenged to prove his claims backed off?

I never backed off and my technology points were never refuted.
Pages:
Jump to: