Author

Topic: Pollard's kangaroo ECDLP solver - page 121. (Read 55599 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 106
May 26, 2020, 05:51:59 PM
I switched all clients to the new scan with dp "23".
I saw the number of kangaroos in the counter (probably 2^33.08), but I do not remember, because after turning off the server to change the save file - again I see 2^inf only, so I have no idea, but something about this value.

Two hours of operation (when connecting more clients) resulted in:
Activity: 616
Merit: 312
May 26, 2020, 05:25:31 PM
Jean_Luc, I want to look at the table which is saved to workfile. But as I understood, only 128bit are saved for X-coordinate and 126bit for distance (together with 1 bit for sign and 1 bit for kangaroo type).

Anyway, what is the easiest way to receive the whole table in txt format. I easily could read from binary file the head, dp, start/stop ranges, x/y coordinates for key. After that the hash table is saved with a lot of 0 bytes....
Can you just briefly describe the hash table structure which is saved to binary file?
After header hashtable located:
this hash table like blocks, totaly there 262144 blocks
each block have structure like this:
[nbItem = 4b
maxItem = 4b
than array of elements equil to nbItem
Xcoordinates = 16b
d = 16b  (127bit sign, 126bit type(TAME 0,WILD 1), 125-0 distance),
Xcoordinates = 16b
d = 16b  (127bit sign, 126bit type(TAME 0,WILD 1), 125-0 distance)
Xcoordinates = 16b
d = 16b  (127bit sign, 126bit type(TAME 0,WILD 1), 125-0 distance)]
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 26, 2020, 04:44:52 PM
Jean_Luc, I want to look at the table which is saved to workfile. But as I understood, only 128bit are saved for X-coordinate and 126bit for distance (together with 1 bit for sign and 1 bit for kangaroo type).

Anyway, what is the easiest way to receive the whole table in txt format. I easily could read from binary file the head, dp, start/stop ranges, x/y coordinates for key. After that the hash table is saved with a lot of 0 bytes....
Can you just briefly describe the hash table structure which is saved to binary file?

MergeWork and LoadTable functions can help you to understand the saveFile structure. I'm trying export DP to txt (or other format), and syncronize over the network only new data.

https://github.com/JeanLucPons/Kangaroo/blob/36d165d346b1b4fe52325a07bbf9039ee5439d31/Backup.cpp#L409
https://github.com/JeanLucPons/Kangaroo/blob/36d165d346b1b4fe52325a07bbf9039ee5439d31/HashTable.cpp#L247
Activity: 1
May 26, 2020, 03:50:49 PM
The expected number of DP's is just an average.

Here's the problem though: each kangaroo on the GPU makes maybe 20 hops per second. It is going to take a very long time (e.g. 2^28 / 20 seconds) before a DP actually represents ~2^28 points.

This is why zielar's run is taking so long (barring any bugs). They have many DPs but the average walk is far less than 2^28.

To find the optimal DP bits you need to consider your total MKeys/sec, the number of kangaroos, and the number of hops each kangaroo can make per second.

Also full disclosure: I have been working on puzzle 110 since March 31st using my own implementation but will probably not finish by Sunday.

Nice. Hope you get it against all odds. You deserve it!
Activity: 846
Merit: 22
$$P2P BTC BRUTE.JOIN NOW ! https://uclck.me/SQPJk
May 26, 2020, 03:38:16 PM

Anyway, what is the easiest way to receive the whole table in txt format.

Bro,I think you not need a .txt format, Bro.
Activity: 443
Merit: 350
May 26, 2020, 02:50:48 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 696
May 26, 2020, 02:45:46 PM
My RAM value has allow me to launch DP=22 when i divide them /2.
There was good ?Smiley

Yes, launch with -d 23, that should be enough.
May 26, 2020, 02:24:59 PM
I have an error Gpuengine: launch: the launch timed put and was terminated

gpu tesla v100

Power up yours brain Man !  Wink
Activity: 32
May 26, 2020, 02:21:17 PM
I have an error Gpuengine: launch: the launch timed put and was terminated

gpu tesla v100
May 26, 2020, 02:14:58 PM
- should I continue with CURRENT clients?

No

- if not - what should the start command of new clients look like?

Starts by default, if not enough ram at the server side, get the default grid size of each GPU and divide the second number by 2 in order to minimize number of kangaroo, it still not enough memory at the server side divide also the first number by 2. The new server give the total number of kangaroo, total number of kangaroo*2^dpbit should not exceed 2^54.

- what should the server start command look like?

I don't know your exact config but if my "383 boards" estimation is OK, use -d 24 maybe 25 if you have enough RAM.
Expected RAM should not exceed RamOnYourSytem/2.

- what is the most reasonable option for me right now?

Keep your present work28 file, start server and clients from scratch and save every hour or 2 hours the server file, do not restart the server and try a merge offline with your old save28, it may solve the key.

As MrFreeDragon, Do not send fund to 1FoundByJLPKangaroo111Bht3rtyBav8, only one satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) from the solved address if you want to please me Smiley

My RAM value has allow me to launch DP=22 when i divide them /2.
There was good ?Smiley
May 26, 2020, 02:08:08 PM
As MrFreeDragon, Do not send fund to 1FoundByJLPKangaroo111Bht3rtyBav8, only one satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) from the solved address if you want to please me Smiley

Jean_Luc, please DO NO DO THIS MISTAKE !!!

PUBLISH THERE PLEASE YOUR ADDRES FOR DONATION FROM MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD (not github) !!! Not do SO mistake please. No one work for free Man !!! your Satoshi, you can't ski, bro ! Bro, im from USSR, I was f*cked many time, do not so mistake like me please  Grin

To all, use bitcoin mixers then send btc to JEAN_LUCK !!!
И oткyдa этo ты? ) пpивeт ЮCCP)

I told you where from earlier.

Do not flame please.

Hello man ! ))

Have you already left Russia ? If Yes then well done !!!

ЗДapoвa Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
May 26, 2020, 01:43:50 PM

PUBLISH THERE PLEASE YOUR ADDRES FOR DONATION FROM MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD (not github) !!! Not do SO mistake please. No one work for free Man !!! your Satoshi, you can't ski, bro ! Bro, im from USSR, I was f*cked many time, do not so mistake like me please  Grin

И oткyдa этo ты? ) пpивeт ЮCCP)
May 26, 2020, 01:36:33 PM
I think all members of this branch can afford to buy you any best ski resort you want !!!
May 26, 2020, 01:27:39 PM

PUBLISH THERE PLEASE YOUR ADDRES FOR DONATION FROM MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD (not github) !!! Not do SO mistake please. No one work for free Man !!! your Satoshi, you can't ski, bro ! Bro, im from USSR, I was f*cked many time, do not so mistake like me please  Grin

Activity: 462
Merit: 696
May 26, 2020, 01:19:31 PM
- should I continue with CURRENT clients?

No

- if not - what should the start command of new clients look like?

Starts by default, if not enough ram at the server side, get the default grid size of each GPU and divide the second number by 2 in order to minimize number of kangaroo, it still not enough memory at the server side divide also the first number by 2. The new server give the total number of kangaroo, total number of kangaroo*2^dpbit should not exceed 2^54.

- what should the server start command look like?

I don't know your exact config but if my "383 boards" estimation is OK, use -d 24 maybe 25 if you have enough RAM.
Expected RAM should not exceed RamOnYourSytem/2.

- what is the most reasonable option for me right now?

Keep your present work28 file, start server and clients from scratch and save every hour or 2 hours the server file, do not restart the server and try a merge offline with your old save28, it may solve the key.

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
May 26, 2020, 01:18:13 PM
If somebody found a key, I would really appreciate that 1 satoshi from the solved address is given to
1FoundByJLPKangaroo111Bht3rtyBav8
Thanks Wink
-snip-
Is this the address you control the private key, or did you just create "beautiful" address? So funds sent there will be burned...

A beautiful address Smiley

@jean luc maybe you can manage it to create a community server and when key will be found everyone get the piece for the work he have done.

And you will get your dev fee btc too

Quite a hard task to make it secure and to develop...

Jean !!!

No multi pubkeys please !!!

Code:
will add multi key support

Man, with 1 key you can get more then you need. Like all others.

If you need multy pub keys you can fined a programmer and getmulti pub only for You ! I think you not thant sha3 in bitcoin network tomorrow after Jean publish a multypub reliase.

It’s easy to pay to JeanLuc, than try to find programmer who spend xxx time to understand and make what you need)

Oh, Man, kill so superb soft more easy whit multypubkey. I think you not so PC power like HarwareCollector or Zielar, so use this software. SO NO MULTY PUBKEYS !!! All who whant multypubkeys DONATE TO JEAN_LUCK 'SOME''BTC FIRST, AFTER ASK HIM ABOUT MULTYPUBKEYS. NOW BALLANCE OF JEAN PUBKEY IS 0 !!! I'M LUCKING TO HIM WALLET ADRESS  Sad AND FUC*, IF YOU THANT FOMEONE WORK FOR YOU FO FREE DO IT YOURSELF !!!
Bla bla bla
May 26, 2020, 01:14:42 PM
-snip-
-snip-
Jean_Luc adress https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1FoundByJLPKangaroo111Bht3rtyBav8

This address is just for small transactions to keep tracking for the history Smiley Not for real funds. As said earlier, Jean_Luc does not control the private key from this address. So, if somebody wants sent to Jean_Luck real funds, better ask him for the address for donations. And do not use this address.

Exactly ... JeanLucPons - put on your GitHub, for example, your wallet on which you can make donate - before someone sends a substantial amount to this one ;-)

Zielar, ofcause, You can ask him his cold wallet address ;-)
May 26, 2020, 01:09:12 PM
-snip-
-snip-
Jean_Luc adress https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1FoundByJLPKangaroo111Bht3rtyBav8

This address is just for small transactions to keep tracking for the history Smiley Not for real funds. As said earlier, Jean_Luc does not control the private key from this address. So, if somebody wants sent to Jean_Luck real funds, better ask him for the address for donations. And do not use this address.

Exactly ... JeanLucPons - put on your GitHub, for example, your wallet on which you can make donate - before someone sends a substantial amount to this one ;-)

Zielar, we are talk not about github, Man ! I understand exactry, if someone with so power like not dontae Jean_Luc, Jean_ Luck send the fuck all and not will appear more here, and after this he will be wright  !!
May 26, 2020, 01:07:12 PM
-snip-
-snip-

May 26, 2020, 01:03:01 PM
-snip-
-snip-

I agree about history !! YES agree 1000% ALL WHO GET "PUZLE" WITH JEAN_LUCK SOFT NEED DONATE HIM SOME BTC(10-30%  Wink I THINK WILL BE FINE ) !!!!

JEAN_LUCK Make many work for this soft !!! All, please, do no forget about this.
Jump to: