Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex bot program for lending section [#### new Release 1.6 version ####] - page 2. (Read 7322 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I don't know if this is getting beyond the scope of this program, but is it possible to analyze trends in the lending market and possibly take out loans at a much lower rate when people lowball the market in order to flip them at a higher rate if it meets a profit factoring in poloniex 15% cut?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
A quick update....

I'm sorry i don't have updates, in the last weeks my regular job took extra time, so nothing remained to make some develop for the next release.

but the project is active and live, and new features will be added in the future, probably with developing periods (between a release and the next), much longer that before.

Cheers
This seems to be a free deal for everyone , anyone can use the bot for their purpose , I understand that the computer must be on all times to work this so I wanted to clearify for people that the amount you make should not be lower than the amount you spend on electrcity if you have your computer open ONLY for this .

If you are on your computer for one reason or another and this is just a plus than its ok. I know this might seem obvious but I just wanted to make sure. Amazing bot and good luck with your phyton adventure , it is a really easy language to learn after a beast like cobol Cheesy

Thank you for your comment, and your point about electricity... everyone have to make their calculation on how much is the capital invested and what is an average return and than can decide if it worth it or not, the extra power needed by the bot comparing to idle state of a pc is very small, no extensive resources, and so no extra power needed leaving a pc on with the program running, yes better not use a powerful computer only for this with high end GPU card that also if in idle will eat a lot of energy....

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
A quick update....

I'm sorry i don't have updates, in the last weeks my regular job took extra time, so nothing remained to make some develop for the next release.

but the project is active and live, and new features will be added in the future, probably with developing periods (between a release and the next), much longer that before.

Cheers
This seems to be a free deal for everyone , anyone can use the bot for their purpose , I understand that the computer must be on all times to work this so I wanted to clearify for people that the amount you make should not be lower than the amount you spend on electrcity if you have your computer open ONLY for this .

If you are on your computer for one reason or another and this is just a plus than its ok. I know this might seem obvious but I just wanted to make sure. Amazing bot and good luck with your phyton adventure , it is a really easy language to learn after a beast like cobol Cheesy
legendary
A quick update....

Cheers
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello.

Just updated a new compiled version of 1.5 release.

For all users that downloaded the first 1.5 release, please update to this new version.

Link on first post of the thread.

Cheers.

Great service! Thanks again for your hard work!

greets
greendesk
legendary
Hello.

Just updated a new compiled version of 1.5 release.

For all users that downloaded the first 1.5 release, please update to this new version.

Link on first post of the thread.

Cheers.
legendary
Found one of the two bugs on the UI, the one that stops refreshing data if a line of a currency turn to zero in invested orders. Still investigating the problem of negative signs, a bit harder to debug....

The modified program is under testing, probably i will release an updated 1.5 version in a few days.

Cheers
legendary
Cesmak,

I run it now for a few days, seems to work fine, only today it came up with Free Balance with a (-)  sign  ?    - 10 BTC  while the free balance was 0.22195090
I it happens again ill make a screen shot.

so far thx for the new features. You really deserve a big pizza slice.

Gr. Mantas

Yes, i saw it by myself, i've added some calculations to add or subtract amounts when a new order is done or when an order is cancelled, independently from the "real" reading of data that happens with the first thread cycle, i didn't found yet where is the problem, but when passes the first thread cycle (the one every 15 seconds in my screenshots), it reread all data from site and make correction of the amounts, it's only a display problem, that don't affect the real working part of the program, so no problems with new order... i'm investigating on it. Today also for a couple of hours in my running program disappeared (only on screen) data of the last two currencies, but orders flowed also if nothing was displayed, i think that the order thread is robust, and also with this small UI problems don't loose any opportunity.

I will update as soon as i have more info / solutions....

Cheers
Activity: 37
Cesmak,

I run it now for a few days, seems to work fine, only today it came up with Free Balance with a (-)  sign  ?    - 10 BTC  while the free balance was 0.22195090
I it happens again ill make a screen shot.

so far thx for the new features. You really deserve a big pizza slice.

Gr. Mantas
legendary
Thanks all for your comments after releasing 1.5 version.

@mantas779, thanks for you coin suggestion, i will take a look.

@dbnpoizned, i will investigate on what you said about, but i will need to ask you some more infos, didn't understand what field you set to 0.... i will catch you on pop.

@Spiffy_1, thanks for your suggestion for the order info box, i will check if it is possible to sort the columns, but i doubt, because python tk UI, is very simple and with low functionality, so can be that is not possible to implement, with this kind of user interface language.

Cheers
I Like the new functionality in your new release.  I'd like to make a suggestion in the order info box.  Can it be possible to click on the rate %, amount, duration, date and interest columns to sort them by descending/ascending amounts?  This is really nitpicking at this point, but it would be a nice option.  Looking foreward to 1.6. 
Activity: 24
great cesmak, got it working fine, very nice upgrade and proffesional user guide too.

i struggled at first because i didnt understand the order configs, but when i set the last field to = 0, then it started acting like the old bot, and now its working great.

i will send a slice of pizza in the post  Cool Cool
Cesmak ,

Nice work, i will d/l and install it this evening when i am home.

Looks impressive, will come back with my experience.

BTC is going up and rates are on the move also, seems a good time for the new release.

Try Ripple,  rates move like crazy sometimes from 3 to 40%  on year basis !!  the new release is perfect to catch that kind of moves .

Greetings Mantas
legendary
Hi to all, just release the new 1.5 release of the program, all in the first post of the thread, download links (program and user guide), and what's new....

Cheers
legendary
Hi cesmak,

I was checking it out, is it possible to add more lines on the program so it can lend out all currencies available for lending in polo?
I tried adding more to the txt but didnt seem to work.

I thought that i could just open a duplicate of the program and set it up with the rest of the coins, that should work yes?

Hi antdee, the program is builded for a maximum of 6 currency at one time, never tried by myself to make a second copy of the program and run it, but i think that could work, create a full copy of all the files in a second directory, edit the ini file in the second directory adding the others currencies, and start a second instance of the program, as the program uses low resources, i think that will never pose problems of pc load with a second copy of the program working, only one thing i think you have to do, create a second api key to run the second copy, because could happens that two request will come at the same time, and this can make problems wit the api request on the site, if you configure a second api key you will be sure that they can run without interfere each other.

At the moment i have no plan to add more than six currency for a UI problem / dimension, in this way the program can run on older pc with low screen resolution, 1024x768 min. if i add more currency, i need a bigger UI screen window, and this will not fit on monitors of that resolution, needed smaller characters, but i think that reading smaller chars start to be hard, but i can think again, about this in the future...

Cheers

Hope this week to start working again on user guide and release the 1.5 version.....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi cesmak,

I was checking it out, is it possible to add more lines on the program so it can lend out all currencies available for lending in polo?
I tried adding more to the txt but didnt seem to work.

I thought that i could just open a duplicate of the program and set it up with the rest of the coins, that should work yes?
Take your time, family is important,  ill keep checking this threat for your posts.

Gr. Mantas
legendary
Hello to all.

Unforeseen family commitments, take my free time at all in the last week-end and for the next week too, developing of 1.5 release is ended, and the program is in test, with nice results, but i have no time to write the updated user guide, as changes are a lot from the previous release, i can't promise anything, but hope to release the new program, with the user guide, not before the 20th of October.

Cheers
legendary
I dont know if this would be a wanted feature, but would it be possible to display current holdings and calculated interest per day/length of term in  USD or a selected currency?  Even if you compared it in house with poloniex usdt pricing for a rough idea would be great. 

Thanks for your question, as you can see in this preview screenshot of the next release https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16313163 i made in a previous post, there will be for every currency a summary of the total lended amounts, with the weighted average interest, the 1 day total gains net (15% polo fees deducted) (based on the average rate) and the APR%, making calculations to convert in a fiat currency, can be good for USDT as poloniex can give the quotation, but where i will go to take quotations for other fiat ? In my opinion it will be a bit difficult, ok US$ are worldwide known, but (for example) i'm european, and having US$ has no meaning for me, i will prefer EURO, doing something like this could become, more a problem than a solution, for an end user taking the value and multiply for his fiat rate with a simple calculator, take no more than 30 seconds.... i will think more about your request, but at the moment i don't think that is viable.

Cheers
I dont know if this would be a wanted feature, but would it be possible to display current holdings and calculated interest per day/length of term in  USD or a selected currency?  Even if you compared it in house with poloniex usdt pricing for a rough idea would be great. 
Pages:
Jump to: