Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex bot program for lending section [#### new Release 1.6 version ####] - page 3. (Read 7322 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

@mindragon, watched docs about your request, and how to implement in python code, need some time, as this is not a simple task to program on the code. i will add probably in the 1.6 release....

Cool. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Coding for the release 1.5 is done, started testing, at the moment looks good, i will see the performances in the next days, and meantime, i will update the User Guide.

Estimated eta to release the new version : next week.

Cheers

@mindragon, watched docs about your request, and how to implement in python code, need some time, as this is not a simple task to program on the code. i will add probably in the 1.6 release....
legendary
Looks Good. A few requests.

1) Minimize to System Tray?
2) System Notifications on end of loan / amount / interest, new loan / amount / interest

If you drop those two things in, I'll send a donation your way Wink

Thanks for you interest, i have to learn if the language (python) has some features to do this, at the moment i don't know, i will do some research and tell you more.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Looks Good. A few requests.

1) Minimize to System Tray?
2) System Notifications on end of loan / amount / interest, new loan / amount / interest

If you drop those two things in, I'll send a donation your way Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
looks good, happy coding, no hurry.
Looking forward.

Gr.Mantas
legendary
UI Screens almost finished, the program now will have two tabs, one for the managing and statuses, and the second with all the settings, currency related.

https://i.imgur.com/Mau4MGR.png

https://i.imgur.com/mWHV9u9.png

Now will start the hard part, coding, to manage it.....

Cheers
legendary
Cesmak,

Woow looks really good, exactly the feature to fine tune the loan offers, to make longer duration loans @ higher rates.

If you need a Beta tester, count me in.

Nice aspect is also the different settings per Currency,  other Coins have different rates then BTC , mostly lower.

Thanks mantas, i've quite ended the real UI, probably in a couple of days i will start to develop the part of code to use the configuration infos just created, i don't know how much time will need, after that i will make some days of testing by myself, and if all is fine i will release the new version, but i think not before a week or two.

Cheers
Cesmak,

Woow looks really good, exactly the feature to fine tune the loan offers, to make longer duration loans @ higher rates.

If you need a Beta tester, count me in.

Nice aspect is also the different settings per Currency,  other Coins have different rates then BTC , mostly lower.
legendary
I'm interested to use this tool, but there's an issue. Security.

What kind of stuff does your bot do? Do I have to share private API info?
How do I know your file isn't a malicious file?

Otherwise, looks great. I wanted to write a similar script, browser based Smiley

As another person asked me this in the past, all that i can say again is :

You can't trust me as you don't know me, but, what i can say, is that you have to use an API key not enabled for withdraws and not enabled for trading, and you can download the program and submit to antiviruses checks, and see what is the result, this is the only thing that you can do to trust me, at the moment the source code is not on github, so is not verifiable. I don't have, anything else to give you more trust, beside my history here on bitcointalk....

The program only manage the insertion of loans request on poloniex lending part of the site, and has no other functions. You can download the user guide, that explains better how it works, you find the link on the first post of the thread.

Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I'm interested to use this tool, but there's an issue. Security.

What kind of stuff does your bot do? Do I have to share private API info?
How do I know your file isn't a malicious file?

Otherwise, looks great. I wanted to write a similar script, browser based Smiley
legendary
And here there is the first attempt design for a new page in the program, to manage more accurate settings, for every currency, as some users asked me more functionality.

It's only a UI first design, that still need improvements, no code is written to manage it at the moment. But i will explain how will function when complete, and ask for feedback.

http://i.imgur.com/adbe6We.png

I have decided to have a single profile for every currency managed by the program.

For every currency five levels of inputs (columns) in which (based on 5 different levels of rates) you can set up the minimum order amount to be used at that level and the duration (days to give the loan)

I will put on first level an extra check to permit to leave zero in "min order amount" in this way a user can , for example, decide that under a certain % of rate he will never invest and keep coins idle (if they return from previous loans) until the rates turn up of that threshold. The other four levels permit to change also the number of days for the duration, or you can still use also the first level for that purpose

why i added also the minimum order amount ?

Because in this way i can implement the function to leave coins idle if under a certain level of rate, or, in case of high rates (for example), decide to use lower amounts to speed up orders also for low amounts.

An user in this way can decide, for example, to keep money idle if rate under 0.0050% to use bigger amount loans until rates are relatively low let say from 0.0050% to 0.0300% (for a capital of 5 btc in total, use 0.5 btc minimum to open a new position) and when rates goes from 0.0300% to 0.0700% permit more orders using a minimum amount of 0.3 BTC and above 0.0700% permit to create a new order just when there is 0.1 BTC idle....

This is what i'm thinking about this new feature.

Let me know, please, what you think about this. Thanks

Cheers
Cesmak,

The snapshot was more as example, to take from the current interest rate.

Below a picture of a active loan with 55 days and %0.4823 i put up on 16 sept .  When the interest rate was insane high in BTC.

We could let the program grasp that when there are more levels of settings .

Good to hear your busy on it, i am very exited Smiley
legendary
Cesmak,

Good to see , your busy on it.

I mean something different.

I would like to give a open loan offer,  when interest rates are higher , for example in BTC %0.0999    give it a longer loan duration, as when then interest rate is like BTC  %0.0666

So if there would be like 3 levels of interest %  with different Loan duration as setting

The setting could be like

setting 1    %0.0333    for 2 days
setting 2    %0.0666    for  11 days
setting 3    %0.0999    for   50 days

the program would select the matching loan offer with the corresponding duration on the current interest rate.
If the interest rate would be % 0.0689      the loan offer falls in setting 2 with a duration of 11 days.

Last week the interest rates in BTC were %0.1  and higher,   i would like to give it a longer duration against that kind of rates Smiley

Greetings Mantas

About this, i'm working on it too.... in the next days i will post a screenshot of the new improved setting to manage loans, with some extra ideas...

looking trough the past posts, seemed to me, that you also asked to have the APR snap of the active loans....
Cesmak,

Good to see , your busy on it.

I mean something different.

I would like to give a open loan offer,  when interest rates are higher , for example in BTC %0.0999    give it a longer loan duration, as when then interest rate is like BTC  %0.0666

So if there would be like 3 levels of interest %  with different Loan duration as setting

The setting could be like

setting 1    %0.0333    for 2 days
setting 2    %0.0666    for  11 days
setting 3    %0.0999    for   50 days

the program would select the matching loan offer with the corresponding duration on the current interest rate.
If the interest rate would be % 0.0689      the loan offer falls in setting 2 with a duration of 11 days.

Last week the interest rates in BTC were %0.1  and higher,   i would like to give it a longer duration against that kind of rates Smiley

Greetings Mantas

legendary
Hello, great work!

Keep it on! Wink

regards

Thank You Smiley

Yes, i'm, in developing, of other new features and improvements...
Activity: 5
Hello, great work!

Keep it on! Wink

regards
legendary
Is that average weighted?

Yes H3 the average is weighted by the amount of the rate of every single loan....
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Is that average weighted?
legendary
Started working on the new release 1.5, this is one of the first mod. i made :

Worked on the "Active loans" info window,

http://i.imgur.com/6v2wJZV.png

Look at the bottom of the window, i've added some calculations, mantas, is what you asked ? is it ok ?

Cheers
legendary
The only think i can say is, that more people using automatic programs that try to take rates in the middle, (and don't use the auto renew function (manually) on the site), best is because rates stay less fluctuating, and if there is no hurry to put at first line a loan, it means that we will have better rates for investors..

BTC in particular in the last weeks have rates always above 0.05% and this is nice, but also it depends if the market is active or stagnant, at the moment is active and request for money is flowing, unfortunately when this flow stops or calm down rates goes down we can't do anything against this .....

This is my personal opinion.... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: