Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex bot program for lending section [#### new Release 1.6 version ####] - page 4. (Read 7322 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Lendingbot 1.4  does his job excellent, especially with the rates last 2 days!!!

I am lending out at 0.0990 % daily   

Wonder if this is a sort of tell!   We will see if rates go higher , must be because of traders take position.
So i would say there is a move coming up in the price of BTC. 

What does the group think?

gr.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Have not been using long but so far seems very good and could be a big time saver. Thanks cesmak Smiley

Thank you H3..... Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Have not been using long but so far seems very good and could be a big time saver. Thanks cesmak Smiley
legendary
I have two suggestions for the author of this amazxing program.  First, could we get a running tally of total interest since using the bot(probably storing a total in a text file), and setting a set amount of a coin to lend out? Example I only want to lend out .01 dash, so that I can have them come to fruition more often on a rotating scale.  We have a minimum, but not a maximum.  Thanks again for the hard work.  I'm quite enjoying this gem that you've created.

Hello Spiffy_1, thanks for your suggestions, i will take in consideration for the future release. A part regarding reporting for past activity, was in my mind too, and i will probably start to implement something with the 1.5 release, and also your second suggestion can be implemented too... i will think how to do at best.

Cheers
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I have two suggestions for the author of this amazxing program.  First, could we get a running tally of total interest since using the bot(probably storing a total in a text file), and setting a set amount of a coin to lend out? Example I only want to lend out .01 dash, so that I can have them come to fruition more often on a rotating scale.  We have a minimum, but not a maximum.  Thanks again for the hard work.  I'm quite enjoying this gem that you've created.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
If they hack into your account then I guess maybe it's safer because lent out BTC couldn't be transferred, but if the exchange is hacked there is no way to know.  As in bitfinex they just divided the losses across all accounts not the exact specific accounts that lost the BTC that was held.
mantas and superbit, thanks for your feedback, your ideas are interesting, i will take your suggestion and try to introduce something in the next release, i have to think a bit what could be the best way to introduce, this feature, i accept more suggestions, for example to try to find a balanced number of entries, in other words, we have to find / decide, how many bands/levels to implement 5, 10, how many ?

For your last statement mantas, to create the snapshot, the rate how do you thing has to be calculated, as a weighted average ? because you (when decide to take a snapshot) have a series of orders with different amount and different rates, so what is the "global" rate ?

Cheers

Was just a example, a snapshot,  so yeh we could only know the yearly rate after one year, calculated, as a weighted average.
3 to 5 is fine to start with  x days    setting with min x.xxx  rate 

so if lower then, lets say 0.0600%  max 2 days

Different question for the group:  Do you think that when all BTC in acc. is lended out, there safer, then in the trading account?
Suppose someone breaks in he cant move BTC immediately because there locked in the loans. 
mantas and superbit, thanks for your feedback, your ideas are interesting, i will take your suggestion and try to introduce something in the next release, i have to think a bit what could be the best way to introduce, this feature, i accept more suggestions, for example to try to find a balanced number of entries, in other words, we have to find / decide, how many bands/levels to implement 5, 10, how many ?

For your last statement mantas, to create the snapshot, the rate how do you thing has to be calculated, as a weighted average ? because you (when decide to take a snapshot) have a series of orders with different amount and different rates, so what is the "global" rate ?

Cheers

Yes a weighted average would give you your portfolio snapshot, but like I said, it should give you the rate after the fees on your earnings so you have a true indicator of your annual return.

Then I would make a small column beside 1st low rate, and beside last order rate, that displayed the rate as an annual return.

As for lending bands for number of days I think 3 would be enough, no need to get carried away. 
legendary

Cheers
I really like the idea of being able to establish rates that you will lend out for longer days.

My other suggestion is just a minor display, it would be nice if beside the rate there was a column that displayed what the annual percentage was after fees.  Also if it could show what all my micro loans outstanding have my portfolio returning as a whole.  Again display this as a daily and annually (after fees)

It would be nice to see that I have 10 BTC currently lent out, earning 13.5% per year.

Currently ( snapshot)  the rate is 0.0744 %   daily * 365 days  = 27.1 % yearly  ?      13.5%  is very low i am not offer that, min, set on 0.0600 %
I really like the idea of being able to establish rates that you will lend out for longer days.

My other suggestion is just a minor display, it would be nice if beside the rate there was a column that displayed what the annual percentage was after fees.  Also if it could show what all my micro loans outstanding have my portfolio returning as a whole.  Again display this as a daily and annually (after fees)

It would be nice to see that I have 10 BTC currently lent out, earning 13.5% per year.
If have one suggestion if possible, to max the income from lending.

A extra setting for higher lending rates for longer time. (days)
When the rates are higher you want to lend it longer, and when it is lower a shorter time.

Aldo most times , you get the money back earlier.  but if the possibility would be there , for example

BTC 0.0555   max days 2        setting loan duration 2 days with min rate 0.0555
BTC 0.0666   max days 4         when rates come above 0.0666   i want to lend it out above 0.0666
BTC 0.0750   max days 10        enz
BTC 0.1000   max days 25
BTC 0.1500   max days 60       

I saw some crazy rates pass by, then i want to lend it out as long as possible.

Are there more users would like ti see this in upcoming releases?

Is it possible to program Cesmak?

legendary
I made a mistake in the setting up of the zip file, if someone downloaded the new 1.4 version before now (18:00 european time, 16:00 UTC) download it again, link updated with the correct zip version, now the program works, with the previous version before now, at launch the program give an error for a missing file, and closes.
legendary
New important release..... 1.4 is on line, new features and a brand new pdf user guide.

Enjoy !  Cheesy
legendary
It is nice updating, it will make comfort for traders who used fiture while trading on poloniex. Unfortunately i don't use fiture of margin trading because it is clash with my way of trading.

TraderETH, sorry but i don't understand exactly what you mean with your statement, my program is only made to create loan orders automatically for the "LENDING" section of poloniex, nothing more....
don't apply to the margin trading part or exchange trading part of the site.
I mean i don't make lending section of poloniex, but it is nice informations and i am sorry about our miscommunication. I hope it is clear to explaining about my statement.

Ok. thank you for your further explanation. Smiley
Activity: 210
It is nice updating, it will make comfort for traders who used fiture while trading on poloniex. Unfortunately i don't use fiture of margin trading because it is clash with my way of trading.

TraderETH, sorry but i don't understand exactly what you mean with your statement, my program is only made to create loan orders automatically for the "LENDING" section of poloniex, nothing more....
I mean i don't make lending section of poloniex, but it is nice informations and i am sorry about our miscommunication. I hope it is clear to explaining about my statement.
legendary

Activity: 210
legendary
Recently I've been having the script stop working with the following error displayed in the console, as well as in the log:
PoloniexApiError: Rate must be at least 0.0001%.
It doesn't say for which coin the error is happening, and whenever this error happens, it seems to bring the bot down, as it stops lending. And this seems new, as I haven't changed any settings - any idea wassup?

For what i can see, the bot tried to put a new order with a rate below 0.0001%, do you changed the field "Min rate" to put a value below that 0.0001%, if yes put it again above or equal to that value to avoid this problem. I don't put any checking validation on input fields, so users need to care to not go under the various limits poloniex set up.

Cheers

Edit : don't go under 0.0002% in field "Min rate" because, also if i apply for the min rate after applying that value, the program always subtract 0.0001, so min rate must be minimum 0.0002 to work.
Re-edit... 0.0001 is possible to be used.... i recheck after the subtraction if the rate goes under the min. rate and reapply the min. rate. so 0.0001 is fine.

I will put a check in a new release, not the next, as 1.4 is finished and under testing...

Great, thank you!  I did have it set lower than 0.0001, but then I changed it to exactly that: 0.0001, but still come across the error from time to time.  A restart usually clears it up.

Ok, i will investigate more, can you tell me what are the coins you are managing with the program ?
legendary
Recently I've been having the script stop working with the following error displayed in the console, as well as in the log:
PoloniexApiError: Rate must be at least 0.0001%.
It doesn't say for which coin the error is happening, and whenever this error happens, it seems to bring the bot down, as it stops lending. And this seems new, as I haven't changed any settings - any idea wassup?

For what i can see, the bot tried to put a new order with a rate below 0.0001%, do you changed the field "Min rate" to put a value below that 0.0001%, if yes put it again above or equal to that value to avoid this problem. I don't put any checking validation on input fields, so users need to care to not go under the various limits poloniex set up.

Cheers

Edit : don't go under 0.0002% in field "Min rate" because, also if i apply for the min rate after applying that value, the program always subtract 0.0001, so min rate must be minimum 0.0002 to work.
Re-edit... 0.0001 is possible to be used.... i recheck after the subtraction if the rate goes under the min. rate and reapply the min. rate. so 0.0001 is fine.

I will put a check in a new release, not the next, as 1.4 is finished and under testing...
Pages:
Jump to: