Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex bot program for lending section [#### new Release 1.6 version ####] - page 6. (Read 7322 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
I've uploaded on google drive a new version of the program, beta tester should download it.

Backup your polo_bot.ini before unzipping the new version, as in the zip folder there is also a base copy of it.
legendary
Thread blocking issue patch, is under testing.....

Probably tomorrow i will release an updated program.
legendary
Nice! Does it spit out the lending rates in a .csv file for charting, etc?

It's something that i can think about, if you will give me some more in depth analysis of what you want i can see to implement in an updated release, is only the beta 1.0 now working, so i'm open to new ideas and functions, please tell me more of what you will .....

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Nice! Does it spit out the lending rates in a .csv file for charting, etc?
legendary
Cool program man, thanks for your hard work.

Thank you ! Is a "working process" but seems (for a 1.0 release) in good shape... do you wan't to try it ? If yes send me a PM here and i will give you a link to download....
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Cool program man, thanks for your hard work.
legendary
Known bugs

• Fixed Sometimes the thread that checks the balances stops, i'm monitoring it to try to find what is causing it, probably a timeout in responses from the site...
  • At the moment is not possible to set a range days x-y in "loan duration" field, give an error when checking to find the first returning loan, only single number allowed
  • Sometimes UI displays a negative balance, it affects only the displayed data, not the correct managing of lending orders (Still investigating...)
  • UI display problem, on the box "1st loan return" date, not correctly calculated the numbers of days of the loan, take last loan, but don't check the duration

Possible problems

A user reported problem connecting to poloniex site if using a VPN to surf the web, so if you experience that the program don't update data on screen, and use VPN, that, can be the issue.

JUST DISCOVERED.....
I just found that the minimum amount that poloniex sets for loans is not equal to all currencies, for example Clams has a min. ord. amount to 1 clam, (BTC is set to 0.001), i will check all the minimum order amount for every coin in lending section, and put a new set of controls in the next release to avoid invalid orders from the program, at the moment every user need to use the setting to manual adapt for every coin the minimum....
legendary
Hello to all the community.

I want to present a program that i made, to automate the managing of poloniex coins lending, P.A.L.M. Poloniex Automated Lending Manager.
Who am i : I'm an old school cobol coder, and cryptocoins fan.
By some months, i'm playing on poloniex exchange with some currencies, on the lending section of the site.
But as my managed currencies has grown a bit (now i loan five currencies), the time to follow the return of the lending orders, and its managing, had a huge increase, auto renew function on poloniex is also so simple and is not the best choice, to use the site in an unmanned way.
So i decided to try to write a bot to automate all the investing processes.
I choose python scripting, as it was a long time that i want to learn that programming language. It's also a wide known language, with a big community, and with a lot of documentation and tutorials available on-line. I've started with the Python 3.4 release a few months ago.

ACTUAL RELEASE 1.6

PREVIOUS RELEASE 1.5

ScreenshotS 1.6 release

link to screenshot if image above not visible : http://i.imgur.com/qZpNYrx.png

link to screenshot if image above not visible : http://i.imgur.com/wiccWAQ.png

The program, at the moment, is an executable for Windows only, and don't need other softwares to be installed to run.

WHAT'S NEW IN RELEASE 1.6

This is a minor upgrade.

• Added button to save settings without exiting the program, before, setting were memorized only when "EXIT" button pressed
  • Added The ability to limit the amount to put in an order for every currency

WHAT'S NEW IN RELEASE 1.5

• New improved page for settings to make better decision on new loan insertion
  • Added more info on window page of active loans, with average rate, total invested, net interests and APR%
  • Bug fixes

WHAT'S NEW IN RELEASE 1.4

• Added a new section on the window of the program with buttons to open lists for your active order for every currency you use, and for the order book
  • Improved algo for the choice of the better rate to put new orders on book
  • Finally Yes ! we got a user guide, you can find all, better explained in a ten page pdf manual (link to download above)

The program is free, also if donations are welcome Smiley at : 16Cj6GBLpe67oiS3bCbP2ZuwSapWts7yTB (BTC only at the moment)

Future plans for developing in my mind :

- A daily report (probably in csv format) with the total balance of the day for every currency
- New views to see lists for your active orders
- Another entry field for every currency to put a value for an eventually amount to keep uninvested from the total balance, if, passing the time you need to accumulate some funds to be withdrawn
- A more sophisticated way to find the best rate for new orders, considering last "x" rates on order book and the amount in every rate to find better rate opportunity to place a new loan request
- Better customization of the currency to permit a wider choice of coins, not with three fixed coins as now
- User selectable for the minimum rate lower percent
- Minimize to system tray request
- Linux version

All the above are not in the priority order, but only as they comes to my mind.... priority suggestions are welcome.

If someone find an undiscovered bugs or want to make suggestions and advice, please post here in the tread, it will be greatly appreciated.

IMPORTANT FOR USERS UPGRADING FROM RELEASE 1.5
Users who are running the previous version (1.5) of the program, can copy from the previous version folder (polobot_1.5) the ini file in the new folder, delete the polo_bot16.ini originally shipped in .zip file, rename the polo_bot15.ini in polo_bot16.ini, enter in the program, compile values on the new six fields "Max. ord. amount" (For example 0.0) save settings, with the new button and then start using the program.

All program infos and "what's new", are on the user manual in pdf, you can download and read it.

Cheers
Cesmak
Pages:
Jump to: