Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex bot program for lending section [#### new Release 1.6 version ####] - page 5. (Read 7322 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
THX , another user added  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I love Python , look how much CPU the program uses :  not even 1%   on my Intel I5 Grin
Activity: 4
Hey cesmak,

Your program seems to work wonderfully, thanks a lot for your effort ! I sent a small tip your way, your're awesome for sharing this bot Smiley
I'm a bit of graphic designer and I'd kinda like to design an UI for your program, as a small project. I have basically no knowledge in python nor in designing a GUI for a python program, so that would be a (fun) learning project for me !
Would that be okay for you ? Would I need something else than what's in the .zip you provided, or can I just start fiddling with it and see what happens ?

Thanks again for your work !

Thank you For your appreciation and tip Yohoy, designing a new UI using another tool for python, probably means that the code to manage it, need to be rewritten, as i said before, i'm working on this program on my free time outside my job, cutting time from family, and home, at the moment i have a couple of others idea to improve the program, the release of the 1.4 version is near, probably some days, and this will lead new important features, but the new improvements, takes time, so at the moment, sorry, but i don't want to change the UI, as his simplicity, also if is not fresh, is a good point for users, but thank you for your interest, if, and when i will improve that side of the program, i will contact you for a collaboration.

Thanks.
Cheers

No problem, I totally understand your point !
Looking forward to the next releases Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Hey cesmak,

Your program seems to work wonderfully, thanks a lot for your effort ! I sent a small tip your way, your're awesome for sharing this bot Smiley
I'm a bit of graphic designer and I'd kinda like to design an UI for your program, as a small project. I have basically no knowledge in python nor in designing a GUI for a python program, so that would be a (fun) learning project for me !
Would that be okay for you ? Would I need something else than what's in the .zip you provided, or can I just start fiddling with it and see what happens ?

Thank you For your appreciation and tip Yohoy, designing a new UI using another tool for python, probably means that the code to manage it, need to be rewritten, as i said before, i'm working on this program on my free time outside my job, cutting time from family, and home, at the moment i have a couple of others idea to improve the program, the release of the 1.4 version is near, probably some days, and this will lead new important features, but the new improvements, takes time, so at the moment, sorry, but i don't want to change the UI, as his simplicity, also if is not fresh, is a good point for users, but thank you for your interest, if, and when i will improve that side of the program, i will contact you for a collaboration.

Thanks.
Cheers
Activity: 4
Hey cesmak,

I'm a bit of a graphic designer and I'd kinda like to design an UI for your program, as a small project. I have basically no knowledge in python nor in designing a GUI for a python program, so that would be a (fun) learning project for me !

Activity: 24
Thx cesmak, well I am still a n00b on poloniex and not an IT guy but with a bit of playing I got the system up and running, now the bot is lending xmr and eth for me great. I've even moved some btc to let's the bot work with  Cool Cool

Regarding the changes I haven't had that problem yet, but sounds like a useful update. Smiley
legendary
A quick question to all users of my program. (Feedbacks appreciated...)

I've noticed that with the new logic of the weighted average to calculate the best rate to offer a new loan order, if the coin is in a situation of stagnation, low rates on orders, become harder that an order put on book will pick up in a small timeframe, (i saw it for example with doge, that at the moment (last week or more) has small movements), so i'm thinking of a small mod in the program to act in another way, this is the proposal :

Add a new input field to ask the minimum low rate where to change the bot behavior, and let the program act in the old way (use the lowest rate as base to set the new loan offer).

So, for example if i put 0.0050% as the input threshold, if the existent order book has rates under that value, the program stop using weighted average, and put a new order to the lowest rate minus 0.0001 as in the old version of the program.

Rate threshold modifiable by user, to set what you think is the best rate to use....

What do you think ?

Cheers
legendary
Thank you for your appreciation dbnpoizned and anders.

For every issue write here and i will answer asap.

Cheers
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Congratulations for helping community
Activity: 24
 Cool Cool thx so much cesmak,

i started playing with your bot, and has been great fun for a pleb like me (non-techie) to get it up and runnung, and appreciate the hard work...  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 9
dude cesmak you're the man!!
legendary
Finally the release 1.3 is on-line, you can see all the new features explained on the upgraded first post.
legendary
Working on Release 1.3, new features, added.

Now under test for some time, if all fine, soon i will make it public.

A new possiblity to choose the way for, how a new order rate is calculated, some new parametrizations, minor bug fixes, but i will be more clear when i will make the release public.

I don't know why now images of the screenshots are not visible, and why there is the message of invalid image in the posts...... i'm trying to resolve the problem....
legendary
Release 1.2 available to download, updated the first post for link.

What's new in this release :

Added input column "Reserved amount" where you can put an amount that will be not invested in new loans to permit the exclusion of part of the capital, to transfer to other part of the site to trade or withdraw

When you put an amount in this column for a currency when some balance is freed, until you reach that amount, the part you specify here is not invested again.

Cheers
Cesmak
legendary
Release 1.1 available to download. Changes made on the first post of the thread to explain the new version.
legendary
i don't believe in myself Smiley i've completed the changes to parameterize the six currency in new release 1.1

Here is a working screenshot :

A couple of days of testing by myself, and i will release to the public.
legendary
Release 1.1 is growing, window mask ready for the new version, with six fully customizable currencies to be managed...

here a screenshot of what will be.

At the moment i think to configure six currencies, and see what will be the performances of the threads that has to manage all the tasks.

Estimated time to complete the 1.1 release, between one to two weeks.
legendary
Can you(or a buyer) get a virus scan of the program? We wouldn't want to be sent a keylogger(or other virus) now would we?

Your request is legit, so i decided to make the link public, so you (and whatelse persons want) can download and check my program with an antivirus, to verify that all is fine.

I've added in the first post. , at the end of it, the link.

Edit for 1.1 release changes in first post layout
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can you(or a buyer) get a virus scan of the program? We wouldn't want to be sent a keylogger(or other virus) now would we?
legendary
@hermanhs09

I sended you a pm with link to download..... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: