Pages:
Author

Topic: POLYGON’S MATIC or Solana - page 20. (Read 13475 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 67
Let's create the Indie Metaverse!
July 09, 2021, 03:43:06 AM
I would really support Matic over Solana right now. This is primarily because Matic blockchain is also listed on Opensea, which makes it have high volume of people visiting it and a better marketplace than most other emerging NFT marketplaces. Of course, if Opensea supports minting the NFTs on Solana, i would probably have to re-evaluate my thoughts.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
July 09, 2021, 03:15:04 AM
I'm much more interested in polygon Matic than Solana, many DEX platforms have adopted matic network. In my opinion, the price of matic is still very cheap, it's really worth it to buy.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
July 09, 2021, 03:02:18 AM
In fact, in my opinion the two coins / blockchains are equivalent, let's say that on a personal level I prefer matic perhaps because it is easier to use the dapp / defi to put them in stake or liquidity
Activity: 966
Merit: 306
July 09, 2021, 02:55:17 AM
You can choose both if you can afford short term losses. Both MATIC and SOLANA are overvalued and even they are corrected in past two months. They are still overvalued.

If you can not afford short term loses if the market becomes very bad for altcoins. If you feel you can not hold and have to exit because the market is bad in a few months, these coins are not for you.
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
July 09, 2021, 02:33:56 AM
I don’t like Solana’s wallet a little bit. It feels a little strange. It may also be because I’m not used to it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
July 08, 2021, 10:21:16 PM
POLYGON’S MATIC or Solana

No Doubt, Both are smart contract platforms that support several  DeFi and NFT protocols.

Polygon had  a well-developed NFT ecosystem with many tools, marketplaces and other products being built on it.

It has more than 150 NFT Dapps and marketplaces like OpenSea already built and working on it.

But Solana is undoubtedly a worthy contender.BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

lots of the NFT/ game project on Solana ecosystem.

Such as :$Aurory ,Burnt Fiance , Solanians

Plus :  new  NFT marketplace -SolPixel Powered by Solana

what is your options or opinions? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: