Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 9. (Read 91882 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
so this is now a Official Scam..? or something left in story

Yes i think so, this not paying and big one either...
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
so this is now a Official Scam..? or something left in story
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I'm so happy I was sleeping! Smiley Total winnings 1BTC  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Man I was still hopeful of getting my stupid round 6 deposit back. "taken care of" did rase my suspicions slightly, not enough.

I know.... there goes everyone's round #6 money. And last I saw it was still working... nearly 1 BTC of confirmed deposits waiting in queue.... No wonder he wanted to close it off abruptly and put up the new 200% payout where it was evident 98% of the people will lose their money.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I feel disgusted
I can't take it. I may have lost 0.8 in this round,  1.2 on this ponzi

V, come back pay everyone
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Thanks. Keep us posted. I've followed both of these threads. I lost around $300, in total. Everyone else list their total losses.

I list 0.1 which is $67
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
1.8 btc to ponzis mostly because of sc. Ams including 1.2lost on this one

We are chocked not bc the ponzi stopped from lack of investors, it is the 7th round... But bc the owner ran away with the money without paying anyone

From the outside we may look like freaks but please understand that he built trust very efficiently
I have still hope of getting back my money, i evaluate the probability at 7%

V, please send back,  I ackwardly need the money,
    1229kfyM7sAnwG3huCHebNyMJW5ZjwoT6z
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Stop laughing. This is 7000$ at hand here. A single person lost 2000$. Its not funny

Someone invested 2K USD with a random person on the internet running a ponzi ?

Yep, 4 or 5 deposit of 0.5 btc if I remember correctly.
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Yep check the Blockchain. 0.2 btc to the ponzicoin adress in the final round
Activity: 490
Stop laughing. This is 7000$ at hand here. A single person lost 2000$. Its not funny

Someone invested 2K USD with a random person on the internet running a ponzi ?
Activity: 434
People *were* getting payoffs. Up until the very, very end.

That's how a ponzi works. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
reddit brought me here. you guys are now famous. good game I hope?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
People *were* getting payoffs. Up until the very, very end.
Activity: 4
In all seriousness, it wouldn't be sustainable as a "real" ponzi as there is only one person who makes a profit... If people were getting payouts, then meh... nothing wrong with gambling unless you want too lose money..
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
I saw this on Reddit.  Very interesting.  Like a sadistic form of gambling...

It sucks to lose a bet, but I don't see how anyone here was "scammed."  This was a well-advertised Ponzi scheme that paid out more than it took in, until it collapsed.  Hopefully it was at least educational.

Did you think paying out 20% per round would be sustainable?

It was sustainable because the people who paid towards the end of a round would not get their money back

My apologies, I had only read his first post here.  I have now read the FAQs on his website and I understand now how the game works (or at least was supposed to).  
Activity: 4

Actually its hysterical.  I am still trying to figure out what part of ponzi did people not understand?  The dude didn't even hide the ponzi:  PonziCoin..

Hell, this guy is on to something... Must have been the ascii stars..

★ ★ ★ !!!! Send 0.1BTC to 13dgVXuHXXbDgxdL78tymR9xGXTJWtcAxT and you might get a 300% return !!!! ★ ★ ★

This is real gambling folks.  All losses will be final, no returns, exchanges or refunds... But... GUARANTEED 100% PROFIT!!!

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN
 ★ ★ ★ PONZI  ★ ★ ★ PONZI  ★ ★ ★ PONZI  ★ ★ ★ PONZI  ★ ★ ★
Activity: 728
I saw this on Reddit.  Very interesting.  Like a sadistic form of gambling...

It sucks to lose a bet, but I don't see how anyone here was "scammed."  This was a well-advertised Ponzi scheme that paid out more than it took in, until it collapsed.  Hopefully it was at least educational.

It was sustainable because the people who paid towards the end of a round would not get their money back
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007
I saw this on Reddit.  Very interesting.  Like a sadistic form of gambling...

It sucks to lose a bet, but I don't see how anyone here was "scammed."  This was a well-advertised Ponzi scheme that paid out more than it took in, until it collapsed.  Hopefully it was at least educational.

Activity: 434
Jesus Christ people, ponzi schemes have been around forever and they always, always, always implode and end badly for the people involved.  How can you possibly be involved with a scam that tells you up front that it's a scam?  Oh, you thought you were smart enough to get out before people started getting scammed? 

That's the whole mechanism of a scam.  Find people who think they're smarter than the scam. 

My friend keeps telling me that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and I argue otherwise, but if it were a ponzi scheme, apparently there are plenty of people involved that would still be happy to buy in. 

sheesh.

+1

Clue's in the name folks.
Pages:
Jump to: