Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round! - page 10. (Read 91882 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Stop laughing. This is 7000$ at hand here. A single person lost 2000$. Its not funny
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Jesus Christ people, ponzi schemes have been around forever and they always, always, always implode and end badly for the people involved.  How can you possibly be involved with a scam that tells you up front that it's a scam?  Oh, you thought you were smart enough to get out before people started getting scammed? 

That's the whole mechanism of a scam.  Find people who think they're smarter than the scam. 

My friend keeps telling me that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme and I argue otherwise, but if it were a ponzi scheme, apparently there are plenty of people involved that would still be happy to buy in. 

sheesh.
Activity: 14
It's possible. Only time will tell, though.
Activity: 49
lets hope its just a programing error, I dont think he would risk trouble for 10 btc
Activity: 17
Run now makes sense since the number of transactions per round is going steadily down. Probably, if he's an scammer, thought in the first rounds that maybe the number of deposits in the next rounds was going to be higher and with the last round offering extra things he saw an opportunity to run. This is all speculation though.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Very nice to see him slowly delete shit from the website.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
It really doesn't make much sense... he goes through all the trouble of setting up these sites, completes 6 rounds successfully, handling 200+ btc, then decides to scam on the 7th round and only made ~10btc. Just doesn't add up.

I`m thinking same, this doesn´t make much sense.

at the "BIG One" he scammed 0.09 BTC or so?  Grin
It really doesn't make much sense... he goes through all the trouble of setting up these sites, completes 6 rounds successfully, handling 200+ btc, then decides to scam on the 7th round and only made ~10btc. Just doesn't add up.

Did he ever had something like 10 btc at once in his wallet?

Build trust, to receive larger deposits, make sure you have a specific time where your balance is gonna be big (By creating hype for new round, ending his other ponzis), and run.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
He changed his script a bit so it might just stopped working. To be honest I don't know why would he want to run just now since he can gain more from fees - it's all automatic so he doesn't really need to do anything.
Activity: 728
Oh! We made it on reddit! Hi guys!
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I feel so stu.Pid, i deposited 0.8 that was all i have.
I lost 1btc to s.cams nd ponzis nd now probably 0..7 more,  i am really done with it!

i still have some hope that it is just a technical pb
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
And how are you going to prove that he scammed you?

You know how ponzie scheme works thus you can only blame yourself.
What do you want to report? That you willingly sent some amount of BTCs to his adress? Hilarious.

I'm really sorry that you've lost BTCs (if he doesn't show up) but you will not get your BTCs back.
Look at the facts, dude. Check the Blockchain info. Every time in the past he's immediately sent the money back. There have been no transfers on that address yet, but you can be sure that I'll be following where he transfers that money.

We are not getting our money back. The sooner we realize this, the better.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
When he really was a scammer, he was a bad one.

I think its to eary to call him a scammer, he can get into big trouble because of this "little" money. i won´t risk it for some k US$
Lol if his internet just turned off for a couple hours, and this was all a misunderstanding, that would be hilarious, but the average person doesn't mask there details for registering a domain.
Activity: 56
Why dont wait tomorrow morning? If we lost, we can get his details anytime, but if he has only net problems or something, there is a chance... its the 7th round and there was much more deposits before!
I told privacyguardian that the loss of bitcoin was at LEAST 7000$, does that sound right to you guys
Pages:
Jump to: